Yule full moon

David Dalton

Dec 25, 2023, 9:09:49 PM12/25/23
December 25, 2023 (Christmas) To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

6:30 p.m. FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

I will try again leading up to and possibly going a bit
beyond Boxing Day full moon.

Again there is a Glossary on my mystic page. Let me know if
there are terms I have missed or ones that need more detail.

[B] for the five bowheads 6:47 --> 6:52 p.m.
[incorporation of 36 workings] 6:47 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 6:47 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 6:47 p.m. -->
[F123] 6:47 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 6:47 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 6:47 p.m. -->
[SSA] 6:47 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 6:47 p.m. -->
[B] in general 6:52 p.m. --> 10:03 p.m.
Rebound/recovery for block 6 has begun.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 10:06 p.m.
My mystic web page counter is now 12,156 (someone got 55).

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I canšt trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many couples, and including
a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it wonšt affect me.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)