Vision

Venus as a Boy

Jan 10, 2023, 2:20:41 PM1/10/23
Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Julian

Jan 10, 2023, 2:29:41 PM1/10/23
On 10/01/2023 18:20, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

One can but hope.

Venus as a Boy

Jan 10, 2023, 4:10:58 PM1/10/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

Eating out of the garbage can is a punishable offense in Germany, that
says a lot about a society!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Jan 12, 2023, 9:20:52 AM1/12/23
On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:10:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
>Eating out of the garbage can is a punishable offense in Germany, that
>says a lot about a society!

But you Germans are very orderly. Remember Arbeit Mach Frei & those
lockstep goosestepping jackboots...

Venus as a Boy

Jan 12, 2023, 9:37:01 AM1/12/23
I am not a german, i just live here.

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jan 12, 2023, 1:17:14 PM1/12/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

I think the hard problem of science or philosophy isn't consciousness,
that can be explained with the soul and lately some experiments pointed
also to quantumentanglement, so these both can explain consciousness,
but i think the realy hard problem is why there exists evil, i tried to
explain it but couldn't find a satisfying answer bc such evil which i
encountered isn't easily explained away!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Jan 12, 2023, 8:29:44 PM1/12/23
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:37:00 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 12.01.2023 um 15:20 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:10:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>>
>>> Eating out of the garbage can is a punishable offense in Germany, that
>>> says a lot about a society!
>>
>> But you Germans are very orderly. Remember Arbeit Mach Frei & those
>> lockstep goosestepping jackboots...
>
>I am not a german, i just live here.

Interesting. I'm Australian born, Slider (Brian) is a Brit through &
through, Chris is a Yank, born there - what's your provenance?

By the way, I was taking the piss in my above comment, no offence
intended.

o'Mahoney

Jan 12, 2023, 9:04:37 PM1/12/23
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:17:13 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
>I think the hard problem of science or philosophy isn't consciousness,
>that can be explained with the soul and lately some experiments pointed
>also to quantumentanglement, so these both can explain consciousness,
>but i think the realy hard problem is why there exists evil, i tried to
>explain it but couldn't find a satisfying answer bc such evil which i
>encountered isn't easily explained away!

My friend, if you want to toss around words like "soul" you should
really first explain what the word means.

Quantum entanglement is a real thing, empirically proven. There is
even a new form of quantum entanglement only proven, empirically, a
few weeks ago.

I've a few minutes to spare so I've uploaded Jed Brody's book "Quantum
Entanglement" for you, it's short on math and big on the sheer wonder
of this reality, which is the reality of Plato's allegory of the cave.
Certainly not what you think is reality & it still has us all
banboozled to the extent there is thought that the limitations of our
physical brains may never permit us to properly understand quantum
entanglement, therefore we may never understand nor experience
absolute ultimate reality.

https://ufile.io/46eanmiu

This is a short term file host which I use often, it is safe & I am
reliable & knowledgable so go ahead and DL & please read. You need to
DL soon, my account is a freeby & won't last long.

Here's an excerpt:

"The most amazing feature of quantum
physics isn’t its accuracy or its usefulness, but
its brazen defiance of our common sense.
Quantum physics challenges our basic
understanding of reality itself."

"Are quantum measurements like
breezes through a curtain, giving us
shifting glimpses of a reality that is never
fully revealed?"

Now, to talk blithely about "soul" is not the same as empirically
proving all aspects of quantum physics to the extent that it is the
backbone of our 21st century world (tv's, computers, etc etc). What
do you mean by the word "soul"? There's no proof it exists, wishful
thinking doesn't cut it in our modern world, there are no experiments
(apart from some people weighing living & then dead people & noticing
a small difference, of no consequence) & apart from religion, which is
a curse on humanity, there is no use for the term. Morality yes,
ethics yes, conscience yes, empathy yes - all these & more are useful
& real - but what is this thing "soul" you toss around easily?

I'm not saying it doesn't exist - you know, more things in heaven &
earth Horatio etc etc. But I am saying there is no proof & not even
experiments rigor or not.

I won't even go into evil with you, that is ridiculous. Is evil a cat
slowly torturing a mouse it has caught for hours, then disposing of
the body because it's not hungry? Or is is just nature & evolution &
primal instincts?

Give the above a belt mate, let's see if you can disavow nonsense in
favour of reasonably disciplined thinking. I do respect your grasp of
English for a person whose (presumably) first language is Deutsche,
better than me, I speak only English. So, you've got the mental
equipment, give the motor a shake and rev it up, buddy.

David Dalton

Jan 12, 2023, 11:33:28 PM1/12/23
In article <i0d1shdt4vrugl0bl...@4ax.com>,
o'Mahoney <liber...@south.south.com> wrote:

> My friend, if you want to toss around words like "soul" you should
> really first explain what the word means.

<snip>

> Now, to talk blithely about "soul" is not the same as empirically
> proving all aspects of quantum physics to the extent that it is the
> backbone of our 21st century world (tv's, computers, etc etc). What
> do you mean by the word "soul"? There's no proof it exists, wishful
> thinking doesn't cut it in our modern world, there are no experiments
> (apart from some people weighing living & then dead people & noticing
> a small difference, of no consequence) & apart from religion, which is
> a curse on humanity, there is no use for the term. Morality yes,
> ethics yes, conscience yes, empathy yes - all these & more are useful
> & real - but what is this thing "soul" you toss around easily?
>
> I'm not saying it doesn't exist - you know, more things in heaven &
> earth Horatio etc etc. But I am saying there is no proof & not even
> experiments rigor or not.

I talk about soul fragment retrieval and soul alignment so
should address this point.

There are several possible definitions of soul:

1. the part of the self that survives death,

2. the part of the self outside its three-dimensional intersection,

3. something I can sense and manipulate and call soul.

Now I think from my soul alignments that two someones
can have the same soul but different consciousnesses,
and that both soul and consciousness survive death,
so that rules out number one above.

Also from my soul alignments soul has a 3D intersection
which rules out number two above.

So for now I am sticking with number three above,
pending further research, possibly relating chi
and soul, where I think chi is a continuous field
and soul may be discrete packets within it.

It may help to eventually subject me to a FMRI
while I am doing soul manipulation.

Right now I am reading just alt.religion.druid
but will check the other groups on Tuesday
if not before.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Venus as a Boy

Jan 13, 2023, 5:13:05 AM1/13/23
I am a yougoslavian, half slovenian half croatian, if there is something
like that, my parents moved to germany bc of the work but i still have a
slovenian passport!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

David Dalton

Jan 13, 2023, 5:25:27 AM1/13/23
In article <tprarf$12kar$1...@ns3179394.ip-37-187-2.eu>,
Venus as a Boy <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Am 13.01.2023 um 02:29 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> > On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:37:00 +0100, Venus as a Boy
> > <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

> >> I am not a german, i just live here.
> >
> > Interesting. I'm Australian born, Slider (Brian) is a Brit through &
> > through, Chris is a Yank, born there - what's your provenance?
> >
> > By the way, I was taking the piss in my above comment, no offence
> > intended.
>
> I am a yougoslavian, half slovenian half croatian, if there is something
> like that, my parents moved to germany bc of the work but i still have a
> slovenian passport!

I always knew you were a sleeveen. :-)

https://www.heritage.nf.ca/dictionary/a-z-index.php#4291
https://www.heritage.nf.ca/dictionary/a-z-index.php#4292

DRD

o'Mahoney

Jan 17, 2023, 8:44:57 PM1/17/23
On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:13:03 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 13.01.2023 um 02:29 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:37:00 +0100, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>>> I am not a german, i just live here.
>>
>> Interesting. I'm Australian born, Slider (Brian) is a Brit through &
>> through, Chris is a Yank, born there - what's your provenance?
>>
>> By the way, I was taking the piss in my above comment, no offence
>> intended.
>
>I am a yougoslavian, half slovenian half croatian, if there is something
>like that, my parents moved to germany bc of the work but i still have a
>slovenian passport!

Yugoslavia is gone, has been for a long time. You're a slav. You
speak Deutsche & English, do you speak any other languages?
Interested, because my wife speaks both Italian & English.

tesla sTinker

Jan 17, 2023, 11:15:56 PM1/17/23

On 1/10/2023 1:10 PM, Venus as a Boy scribbled:
> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
> Eating out of the garbage can is a punishable offense in Germany, that
> says a lot about a society!

Thats very funny, you sound like a Hogans Hero. The one who honors
Shultz. The Nazi cross, its a broken Cross, just like the one on
the UN Round table. History Claims it came from Indian origin.
In any event, it is all antichrist

Julian

Jan 18, 2023, 9:35:49 AM1/18/23
My wife treasures her Yugoslavian passport,
travels on a Serbian passport and qualifies
for a UK passport next month.

Venus as a Boy

Jan 21, 2023, 8:31:53 PM1/21/23
Am 18.01.2023 um 02:44 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>> I am a yougoslavian, half slovenian half croatian, if there is something
>> like that, my parents moved to germany bc of the work but i still have a
>> slovenian passport!
>
> Yugoslavia is gone, has been for a long time. You're a slav. You
> speak Deutsche & English, do you speak any other languages?
> Interested, because my wife speaks both Italian & English.

I speak of course my native languages slovenian and croatian and a
little spanish and french, i learned spanish bc i travelled to mexico to
discuss cc's books with him and also went on a vision quest and i met a
curandera who told me that i am a curandero too bc she saw three angels
with me!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Wilson

Jan 22, 2023, 9:43:21 AM1/22/23
CC = Carlos Castaneda?

Did you ever meet him in person?

Venus as a Boy

Jan 22, 2023, 9:04:53 PM1/22/23
I met a brujo who showed me carlos but he was frying burgers in a bar
and i was high from mushrooms so i couldn't speak to him!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Jan 24, 2023, 6:50:47 AM1/24/23
Impressive.
You hide your light under a bushel mein herr.

Venus as a Boy

Jan 24, 2023, 7:21:05 PM1/24/23
My light is dim bc of decades long neuroleptic use, i was force drugged
bc i saw an angel otherwise i only had a nervous breakdown due to
overworking when i arrived in the looneybin!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jan 26, 2023, 2:34:10 AM1/26/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting, since
the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want to
denazify the west at least germany!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jan 26, 2023, 2:37:26 AM1/26/23

https://taz.de/Russlands-Reaktion-auf-Leopard-Zusage/!5911440/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Mark Earnest

Jan 26, 2023, 2:19:23 PM1/26/23
The guys in the looney bin are more high functioning than us in the real world.

Mark Earnest

Jan 26, 2023, 2:20:34 PM1/26/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 1:37:26 AM UTC-6, Venus as a Boy wrote:
> Am 26.01.2023 um 08:34 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> > Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> >
> > The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting, since
> > the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want to
> > denazify the west at least germany!

The world has been about to blow up since the nuclear bomb was invented in 1945.

Venus as a Boy

Jan 27, 2023, 10:19:40 AM1/27/23
Am 26.01.2023 um 08:37 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 26.01.2023 um 08:34 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>
>> The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting,
>> since the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want
>> to denazify the west at least germany!
>>

> https://taz.de/Russlands-Reaktion-auf-Leopard-Zusage/!5911440/

German foreign minister:

youtu.be/WMvzfDzXQdw

"We are fighting a war against russia and not against each other. Thank
you!"

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Jan 31, 2023, 6:21:26 PM1/31/23
On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:34:08 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
>The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting, since
>the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want to
>denazify the west at least germany!

Now I understand. You're not racially German, you're a Slav & like a
lot of people who call themselves German, you're not - you just hold a
German passport.

That's why you want to see Germany ground into the dust, which of
course isn't going to happen because your fellow Slavs, the eastern
scum called Russians, can't even knock off poor little Ukraine
(descended from Vikings) in what, about 350 days now.

So how the fuck can they knock off Germany, armed to the teeth with
tanks & SP guns and other good German arms when Rheinmetall can up its
shell production to about 12 times what the entirety of Russia can
pump out?

Especially now that Putin's American agent, Trump, is fucked entirely?

Venus as a Boy

Feb 1, 2023, 12:38:59 AM2/1/23
Am 01.02.2023 um 00:21 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:34:08 +0100, Venus as a Boy
> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>
>> The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting, since
>> the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want to
>> denazify the west at least germany!
>
> Now I understand. You're not racially German, you're a Slav & like a
> lot of people who call themselves German, you're not - you just hold a
> German passport.

I have a slovenian passport!

> That's why you want to see Germany ground into the dust, which of
> course isn't going to happen because your fellow Slavs, the eastern
> scum called Russians, can't even knock off poor little Ukraine
> (descended from Vikings) in what, about 350 days now.

Idiot ukrainian are also slavs!
I want to see germany ground to the floor of other reasons then
political or ethnical, it's more spiritual!

> So how the fuck can they knock off Germany, armed to the teeth with
> tanks & SP guns and other good German arms when Rheinmetall can up its
> shell production to about 12 times what the entirety of Russia can
> pump out?

Did you ever see a german soldier they are whimps and now they are
deserting the army even before the war has begun!

> Especially now that Putin's American agent, Trump, is fucked entirely?

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Feb 1, 2023, 4:12:02 AM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:38:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 01.02.2023 um 00:21 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:34:08 +0100, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>>
>>> The whole fucking world is going to blow up, the TAZ is reporting, since
>>> the west is now selling tanks to ukraine that the russians want to
>>> denazify the west at least germany!
>>
>> Now I understand. You're not racially German, you're a Slav & like a
>> lot of people who call themselves German, you're not - you just hold a
>> German passport.
>
>I have a slovenian passport!

So you're not a German citizen, German national, German racial type -
just a visa holder.

>> That's why you want to see Germany ground into the dust, which of
>> course isn't going to happen because your fellow Slavs, the eastern
>> scum called Russians, can't even knock off poor little Ukraine
>> (descended from Vikings) in what, about 350 days now.
>>

>Idiot ukrainian are also slavs!
>I want to see germany ground to the floor of other reasons then
>political or ethnical, it's more spiritual!

Why? Most of them are Catholic, a good old religion. Sounds to me
like you have some sort of inferiority complex or have been racially
abused in Germany - why don't you just leave & go back to Slovenia or
Croatia?

>> So how the fuck can they knock off Germany, armed to the teeth with
>> tanks & SP guns and other good German arms when Rheinmetall can up its
>> shell production to about 12 times what the entirety of Russia can
>> pump out?
>>

>Did you ever see a german soldier they are whimps and now they are
>deserting the army even before the war has begun!

What war? The only soldiers I know of desertaing any army are the
Russians, several hundred thousand of whom are now in Georgia &
Kazakhstan, from where they will not be returning.

You have a grudge. What happened? Someone or something in Germany
mortally offended you, probably called you a Slav or something. Just
leave, that's the best avenue for you.

Julian

Feb 1, 2023, 7:08:20 AM2/1/23
On 01/02/2023 09:12, o'Mahoney wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:38:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 01.02.2023 um 00:21 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>>> Now I understand. You're not racially German, you're a Slav & like a
>>> lot of people who call themselves German, you're not - you just hold a
>>> German passport.
>>
>> I have a slovenian passport!
>
> So you're not a German citizen, German national, German racial type -
> just a visa holder.

Slovenia is in the EU so no visa necessary.

Venus as a Boy

Feb 3, 2023, 3:53:46 AM2/3/23
Am 01.02.2023 um 10:12 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:38:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 01.02.2023 um 00:21 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>>> Now I understand. You're not racially German, you're a Slav & like a
>>> lot of people who call themselves German, you're not - you just hold a
>>> German passport.
>>
>> I have a slovenian passport!
>
> So you're not a German citizen, German national, German racial type -
> just a visa holder.

like Julian said

>>> That's why you want to see Germany ground into the dust, which of
>>> course isn't going to happen because your fellow Slavs, the eastern
>>> scum called Russians, can't even knock off poor little Ukraine
>>> (descended from Vikings) in what, about 350 days now.
>>>

>> Idiot ukrainian are also slavs!
>> I want to see germany ground to the floor of other reasons then
>> political or ethnical, it's more spiritual!
>
> Why? Most of them are Catholic, a good old religion. Sounds to me
> like you have some sort of inferiority complex or have been racially
> abused in Germany - why don't you just leave & go back to Slovenia or
> Croatia?

Why should i have an inferior complex that's stupid, btw i am catholic
baptized it has nothing to do with religion but spirituality and yes i
will go back to croatia soon.

>>> So how the fuck can they knock off Germany, armed to the teeth with
>>> tanks & SP guns and other good German arms when Rheinmetall can up its
>>> shell production to about 12 times what the entirety of Russia can
>>> pump out?
>>>

>> Did you ever see a german soldier they are whimps and now they are
>> deserting the army even before the war has begun!
>
> What war? The only soldiers I know of desertaing any army are the
> Russians, several hundred thousand of whom are now in Georgia &
> Kazakhstan, from where they will not be returning.
>
> You have a grudge. What happened? Someone or something in Germany
> mortally offended you, probably called you a Slav or something. Just
> leave, that's the best avenue for you.

what happened? the german black magicians and similar almost annihilated
me completely several times, one special occasion was when i had an
online discussion with the antifa and i mentioned that i want to get rid
of all borders states and governments and so also the israel state, the
antifa immidately accused me of being an antisemit and wanted to call
police but didn't instead they led and astral war with hundreds of
thousands antifa astral worriors with astral weapons against me and
finally sent the israel earth space ship against me which almost
completely spirituall as well as physically annihilated me, probably god
intervened but that was fascistoid attempt of murder

>>> Especially now that Putin's American agent, Trump, is fucked entirely?

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Feb 3, 2023, 5:16:50 AM2/3/23
On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:53:46 +0100, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 01.02.2023 um 10:12 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:38:57 +0100, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>>> I have a slovenian passport!
>>
>> So you're not a German citizen, German national, German racial type -
>> just a visa holder.
>
>like Julian said

Yep my mistake. Quite correct.

>>> Idiot ukrainian are also slavs!
>>> I want to see germany ground to the floor of other reasons then
>>> political or ethnical, it's more spiritual!
>>
>> Why? Most of them are Catholic, a good old religion. Sounds to me
>> like you have some sort of inferiority complex or have been racially
>> abused in Germany - why don't you just leave & go back to Slovenia or
>> Croatia?
>>

>Why should i have an inferior complex that's stupid, btw i am catholic
>baptized it has nothing to do with religion but spirituality and yes i
>will go back to croatia soon.

Germany has a better standard of living but far too many immigrants,
like many other EU countries.

>>> Did you ever see a german soldier they are whimps and now they are
>>> deserting the army even before the war has begun!
>>
>> What war? The only soldiers I know of desertaing any army are the
>> Russians, several hundred thousand of whom are now in Georgia &
>> Kazakhstan, from where they will not be returning.
>>
>> You have a grudge. What happened? Someone or something in Germany
>> mortally offended you, probably called you a Slav or something. Just
>> leave, that's the best avenue for you.
>>

>what happened? the german black magicians and similar almost annihilated
>me completely several times, one special occasion was when i had an
>online discussion with the antifa and i mentioned that i want to get rid
>of all borders states and governments and so also the israel state, the
>antifa immidately accused me of being an antisemit and wanted to call
>police but didn't instead they led and astral war with hundreds of
>thousands antifa astral worriors with astral weapons against me and
>finally sent the israel earth space ship against me which almost
>completely spirituall as well as physically annihilated me, probably god
>intervened but that was fascistoid attempt of murder

So, apart from astral warriors etc, you are anti-antifa?
That means we are on the same side because I too think antifa has gone
too far. They simply don't exist in places like Ukraine & Russia,
they would try their shenanigans once & then evaporate.

Julian

Feb 3, 2023, 5:48:40 AM2/3/23
If the locals won't breed enough future tax payers to meet future
pension obligations, etc., new tax payers have to be imported.

o'Mahoney

Feb 7, 2023, 4:01:19 AM2/7/23
On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 10:48:39 +0000, Julian <julia...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yep, middle east outcasts & terrorist grist, filthy types who defecate
in public & eat in private, neo-bolshevik scum who accost Ukrainian
refugees, etc etc. I was on a plane to Thailand once, the guy next to
me was picking flesh off his feet & eating it. I asked him where he
was from, he was ME, swarthy, dirty & foul - he said proudly "I'm a
German".

What a joke. Rather Chris Rodgers problems with Mexicans than dross
like that. The perils of socialist governments...

Venus as a Boy

Feb 10, 2023, 11:28:24 AM2/10/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

For Noahsombrero and others who are interested in pieces of my
enlightenment:

The Void and Infinity:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2022/07/09/the-void-and-infinity/

Nothingness, Creation and God:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/10/nothingness-creation-and-god/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 16, 2023, 6:17:54 AM2/16/23
Am 03.02.2023 um 11:16 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>> what happened? the german black magicians and similar almost annihilated
>> me completely several times, one special occasion was when i had an
>> online discussion with the antifa and i mentioned that i want to get rid
>> of all borders states and governments and so also the israel state, the
>> antifa immidately accused me of being an antisemit and wanted to call
>> police but didn't instead they led and astral war with hundreds of
>> thousands antifa astral worriors with astral weapons against me and
>> finally sent the israel earth space ship against me which almost
>> completely spirituall as well as physically annihilated me, probably god
>> intervened but that was fascistoid attempt of murder
>
> So, apart from astral warriors etc, you are anti-antifa?

I consider myself an anarchist so i am actually not anti antifa but real
antifa that goes against fascists from the right as well as from the left!

> That means we are on the same side because I too think antifa has gone
> too far. They simply don't exist in places like Ukraine & Russia,
> they would try their shenanigans once & then evaporate.

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 23, 2023, 8:23:06 AM2/23/23

Venus as a Boy

Feb 23, 2023, 8:32:46 AM2/23/23
So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
the brain is!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 25, 2023, 7:46:40 AM2/25/23
Am 23.02.2023 um 14:32 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> For Noahsombrero and others who are interested in pieces of my
>>> enlightenment:
>>>
>>> The Void and Infinity:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2022/07/09/the-void-and-infinity/
>>>
>>> Nothingness, Creation and God:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/10/nothingness-creation-and-god/
>>>

>> Another phycists theory
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/23/another-phycists-theory/
>>

> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
> the brain is!

Quantumvacuum and Duplicators

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

slider

Feb 26, 2023, 3:32:09 AM2/26/23
On 25/02/2023 12:46, Venus as a Boy wrote:

> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
> the brain is!

### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"

woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D

Venus as a Boy

Feb 26, 2023, 11:38:59 PM2/26/23
The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores

youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 26, 2023, 11:59:00 PM2/26/23
Am 27.02.2023 um 05:38 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 26.02.2023 um 09:32 schrieb slider:
>> On 25/02/2023 12:46, Venus as a Boy wrote:
>>
>>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>>> the brain is!
>>
>> ### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"
>>
>> woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D
>>

> The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores
>
> youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

https://youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

A little bit from Mackler on JBP

https://youtu.be/GtwP6AbbAUc

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 27, 2023, 12:29:38 AM2/27/23
I think Mackler is quiet right on JBP when i look at the latest
religious epiphanies JBP has crying his heart out!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Feb 27, 2023, 1:39:34 AM2/27/23
When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

slider

Feb 27, 2023, 5:32:10 AM2/27/23
On 27/02/2023 06:39, Venus as a Boy wrote:

> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
> signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
> amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

### - imho some of these 'doctors' should be forced to take a dose of
their own damn medicine heh... medicine that does nada except damp-down
the over-emotional & mental reactions of their patient, who is obviously
having an intensely frightening experience and can't cope...

iow, it's a 'fear' reaction to unusual perceptions, and that person then
entering into a 'fight or flight' mode, that has them releasing all
kinds of chemicals into their system, NOT the other way around!

or the next thing they'll be saying is that cake 'causes'
schizophrenia??? :)))

not really understanding exactly what schizophrenia is, or why it
happens, all these doctors can thus do is to treat a person's
emotional/mental side-effects... ohhh, you've got too juch dopamine, i
see, well this drug we've got blocks it and then you will calm down, the
hallucinations will still be there but you'll stop freaking out etc etc,
blah blah blah...

i.e., 'anyone' who has an 'intense' experience (even eating some lovely
cake) will perforce have higher dopamine levels for a while afterwards,
ditto if they jump out of a plane and parachute down it's their own
body's automatic reaction, dopamine under normal circumstances working
with the pleasure/pain pathways and cake is full of lovely calories so
the body recognises this and signals for more by releasing dopamine and
the person gets an emotional reward, a system that also feeds back in
reverse to produce revulsion should you accidententally find yourself
eating a turd haha - YUK! - the body clearly letting you know it doesn't
want any more of THAT shit! lol :)))

that there must have been a time in our species' ancient history when we
completely depended on this feedback system just in order to survive, a
system which still remains intact within us today albeit now heavly
build upon/modified since to relate to more complex/subtle situations &
things... (wow i gots a new CD! dopamine flushhhh... feels cool)

and that accordingly, probably the 'first' thing these doctors should
offer their new schizophrenic patients is some form of 'cognitive
therapy' to alter their emotional/mental 'over-reactions' to having some
hallucinations... it being impossible to reason with someone who is
literally climbing the walls in sheer terror...

e.g., william burroughs (an american witer from the 50's beat
generation) who was a heroin junky nearly all his adult life (and lived
into his 80's) noted in his book 'Junky' that he had never ever met a
schizophrenic junky? and as such thought that heroin might indeed be a
cure 'for' schizophrenia...

the person will probably still have hallucinations etc, but they just
wont give a shit about it anymore lol, will likely even enjoy the
experience because heroin completely detaches a person from their
emotions etc, completely! this being the 'real' reason why people like
heroin because it instantly solves all their emotional/mental problems
allowing them to cope in a very unusual way by entering into a
completely 'desire-less' state of awareness! (instant nivana!)

the 'point' being, that a schizophrenic episode is kinda like taking a
large dose of magic mushrooms or lsd: for a while one sees, thinks &
feels way 'beyond' the usual range of perception! and ALL one can really
DO under such circumstances is to wait it out until it wears-off (the
idea behind taking mushrooms being to actually enjoy the experience
while it lasts...)

ditto then with any similar event, including schizophrenia...

that all the person has to DO is to calmly wait it out until it goes
away again, the calmer/more detached the person is about it is probably
the faster they will return to normal, getting into fight/flight mode
having the opposite effect, maybe even damaging/scarring them so best
avoided...

what schizophrenia actually 'is' is, i think, another subject altogether
and NOT what doctors have turned it all into...

the real question being: what potential 'use' has schizophrenia got in
the hands of someone who can not only 'accept' their condition, but who
can also learn to handle it as one expertly handles 'any' altered state
of awareness, knowing that it's only a temporary state that will soon
wear off...

thus in one sense it is tripping (whatever tripping actually is) without
the use of any drugs...

a natural high, that no one currently understands/accepts or knows what
to do with :)

Noah Sombrero

Feb 27, 2023, 9:27:27 AM2/27/23
On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:32:00 +0000, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
wrote:
What is schizophrenia? What the "voices" tell me:

1) it is genetic. You inherit a tendency which surfaces in certain
environments. No "certain environment" no schizophrenia.

2) The trigger environment typically involves some sort of abuse as a
child. The child thinks "this can't be happening to me", and so
starts to believe that it isn't because it can't.

3) Often that is as far as it goes. Perhaps some hallucinatory
experience. In severe cases, it can develop into a split personality.
Often these splits will be extreme. I did read one time that it is
possible to bring the splits to a reconciliation. Read "The Three
Faces of Eve". The book says that her psychs were able to reconcile
her personalities. Her own version of he story says it is not quite
that simple:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Costner_Sizemore

Reconciling personalities does not square with the current notion that
schizophrenia is untreatable, and drugs are the only way. They are
something that psychs can offer patients who are unable to continue
paying for years of treatment at $60+ a pop. And patients are able to
manage something like a normal life right now, not after some years of
treatment. Don't stop taking your meds, rg.

But, no, it is not simply a matter of patients climbing the walls with
fear. Way to simplistic.
--
Noah Sombrero

slider

Feb 27, 2023, 10:30:48 AM2/27/23
### - hi noah, your 'voices' are apparently misleading you in this
matter on several key points here (pls see below)

> 1) it is genetic. You inherit a tendency which surfaces in certain
> environments. No "certain environment" no schizophrenia.

### - there apparently is indeed a small genetic link in the majority of
cases but this doesn't explain what schizophrenia itself is, an
inherited tendancy towards it is acceptable though but not neccessarily
guaranteed... certain poor, perhaps deprived backgrounds leading to
neglect/malnutrition etc, coupled with mixed signals (usually from the
mother, as in: i love you that's why i have to hurt you etc) going a
long way to someone eventually having difficulty telling reality from
delusion, their 'base' awareness never being quite fully defined, or
even misaligned...

> 2) The trigger environment typically involves some sort of abuse as a
> child. The child thinks "this can't be happening to me", and so
> starts to believe that it isn't because it can't.

### - methinks you're maybe talking about something else here,
diassociation isn't schizophrenia either? i.e., schizophrenics lose
touch with reality and as such can't tell what's real from delusion,
thus they often genuinely believe their delusions and start acting them
out...

> 3) Often that is as far as it goes. Perhaps some hallucinatory
> experience. In severe cases, it can develop into a split personality.
> Often these splits will be extreme. I did read one time that it is
> possible to bring the splits to a reconciliation.

### - this is completely incorrect noah, schizophrenia and multiple
personality disorder are 2 completely different items...

e.g.,

"A person with schizophrenia doesn't have two different personalities.
Instead, they have false ideas or have lost touch with reality. Multiple
personality disorder is unrelated" (google)

> Read "The Three
> Faces of Eve". The book says that her psychs were able to reconcile
> her personalities. Her own version of he story says it is not quite
> that simple:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Costner_Sizemore
>
> Reconciling personalities does not square with the current notion that
> schizophrenia is untreatable, and drugs are the only way. They are
> something that psychs can offer patients who are unable to continue
> paying for years of treatment at $60+ a pop. And patients are able to
> manage something like a normal life right now, not after some years of
> treatment. Don't stop taking your meds, rg.

### - forget multiple personalities, schizophrenia is something very
different to that, imho it is the involutary intrusion of a waking dream
state superimposed upon normal waking consciousness (as all
hallucinations likely are) the person concerned suddenly finding
themselves in a waking dream state just as if they'd unwittingly taken
lsd... perforce this can be terrifying and the person concerned is now
having a very bad trip, they no longer know what's real and their terror
only makes it all worse/hyper...

> But, no, it is not simply a matter of patients climbing the walls with
> fear. Way to simplistic.

### - didn't say it was, only that the constant fear & terror part is
what usually/eventually drives people genuinely insane, and then they
now have TWO problems: involuntary hallucinations AND an increasingly
deranged/warped mind brought about by the constant fear & exhaustion

am not a medical expert, but imho + observation schizophrenia is very
similar, in many ways, to night terrors... usually children, they're
suddenly seeing monsters & scary shadows in their bedroom that seems
perfectly real to them! (kid then screams the house down lol)

...the mom then says: it's alright darling, it's just a bad dream, now
completely supress our innate ability to control this aspect of our
awareness, which is then left to function completely on some kind of
auto-pilot...

which is usually fine, that is until something maybe goes wrong with
that auto-pilot's routine (there's a whole range of possible disorders
here including, for example, insomnia wherein people lose their ability
to unconsciously fall asleep via said auto-pilot, they don't know what
to do because it used to always take care of itself)

that what is to be 'avoided' at all costs with the onset of
schizophrenia, is the horrible terror part of it that can (and does)
drive people insane/derange-them, their usually solid world goes pop and
they let go of any unconscious control they had, and now they don't know
where the hell they are or what's happening... but first they 'must'
calm down... (which is why they initially always hit them with some
liquid cosh, which calms 'em down very quickly (bosh!!! drooling...)

nurse: he's fine now! he's responding to treatment!

(riiight... i bet he is! lol)

Venus as a Boy

Feb 27, 2023, 12:06:32 PM2/27/23
slider is right and noah fuck off with your meds they almost killed me
several times!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 4, 2023, 4:21:33 AM3/4/23
Am 27.02.2023 um 07:39 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
> signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
> amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

For “schizos” who want to get rid of visions and voices

If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.

In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
by nothingness.

So I freed myself from visions and voices!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 4, 2023, 12:42:37 PM3/4/23
It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

slider

Mar 5, 2023, 5:44:10 AM3/5/23
On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 17:42:37 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

> It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

### - it's ok to have a few days off from normal routine occasionally...

so try to stay calm and wait it out until the episode passes.

rule-of-thumb for travelers:

"When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."

--cc ;)

Venus as a Boy

Mar 8, 2023, 8:42:40 PM3/8/23
Am 05.03.2023 um 11:43 schrieb slider:

> "When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
> When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."
>
> --cc ;)

"When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Mar 8, 2023, 10:10:53 PM3/8/23
Am 09.03.2023 um 02:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

Catch-22

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/09/catch-22/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Master of In/sanity

Apr 2, 2023, 6:01:18 AM4/2/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 4, 2023, 7:52:05 AM4/4/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 5, 2023, 12:27:57 AM4/5/23

Master of In/sanity

Apr 20, 2023, 1:28:13 PM4/20/23
Destruction of evil

Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

Apr 29, 2023, 2:28:08 AM4/29/23
You're ok mate. No, really - you're quite allright.
No problems with you.
Nothing to see here, nada.

Master of In/sanity

May 4, 2023, 3:49:35 PM5/4/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

clinker

May 4, 2023, 9:55:08 PM5/4/23
On 5/4/23 1:47 PM, Master of In/sanity wrote:
...sipped..
Good for you! Keep going, and enjoy your reading.

slider

May 5, 2023, 9:31:06 AM5/5/23
On Thu, 04 May 2023 20:47:58 +0100, Master of In/sanity
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
> tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
> empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
> chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

### - (chris & slider take a ginning bow hehe...) :D

smile, here at ADC we're acutely aware of the daily up's & downs of the
waking world and their news etc, not because we like it or are
particularly involved in it, but because we've effectively stepped-back
from it all, enough anyway, to be here but not-here at the same time ;)

confused? yeah well so are we by now haha... coz in reality the world is a
very confusing place and people have apparently made all SORTS of things
of it, most of it total bs! be this outta cultural beliefs or personal
beliefs, or just any old whack-a-doodle beliefs: it doesn't really seem to
matter??

that in THAT world you'd better get-on the 'belief-train' boy about
'something' or you ain't goin' nowhere!?

but then ya know... maybe life ISN'T just about believing in different
shit?

that maybe it's actually more about just: being here! (my fav peter
sellers movie btw)

that ya don't HAVE to stuff it all into some BOX or another to appreciate
things: one can appreciate it all just as it 'is'

perforce from which pov the rest of humanity (and all their obsessive
beliefs/concerns) appear totally insane haha...

which, make no mistake: they really are! LOL

totally bezonkers mate, off their freakin' trolleys the lot of 'em haha...

i mean, they even have 'wars' over WHAT they believe ffs???

and it don't get MUCH nuttier than that huh :))))

that what we humans ultimately need to do (to paraphrase tim leary) is to
turn-on (to reality as it is), tune-in (to all the bs they've made of the
world), and then drop the fuck out and just go do your own damn peaceful
thing!

iow: to be here but not here, involved but not actually involved: an
observer in life rather than a participant... and if there's anything else
to learn (and there is) it'll all come to you in time provided you're not
sooo involved in something ELSE you miss it...

peace :)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Master of In/sanity

May 15, 2023, 7:51:28 PM5/15/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

o'Mahoney

May 16, 2023, 9:42:30 PM5/16/23
Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
*are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!

Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Master of In/sanity

May 16, 2023, 10:28:32 PM5/16/23
Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>>

>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>
> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>
> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

o'Mahoney

May 17, 2023, 9:41:11 PM5/17/23
On Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
>> <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:

>>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>>
>> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
>> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
>> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.
>
>Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
>reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

Yep, in your self-published schiziphrenic state of "mind", you would
of course know these things.
Lol...

Master of In/sanity

May 18, 2023, 5:06:03 AM5/18/23
Read the news the idiot it's all over there!

>>> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
>>> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>>>
>>> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Master of In/sanity

May 29, 2023, 3:41:18 PM5/29/23

Master of In/sanity

May 29, 2023, 3:45:07 PM5/29/23

Master of In/sanity

Jun 1, 2023, 6:53:01 PM6/1/23

Master of In/sanity

Jun 16, 2023, 10:26:34 PM6/16/23
Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

My angel has achieved nirvana the total nothingness relieve from all
suffering because as i wrote in my book she never partook in the fall
from grace but suffered a lot so deserved a total peace in nothingness
nirvana!