Re: 🌙 ✨ True Names 🌌🪐

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2023, 7:46:48 PM8/22/23
On Aug 22, 2023, Corey White wrote
(in article<8336f3c7-9591-4f57...@googlegroups.com>):

> 🌙 ✨ True Names 🌌🪐
>
> Hebrew, a language steeped in spiritual tradition, is believed to carry
> an inherent power. When we articulate these sacred names, we channel
> centuries of mystic energy, invoking the essence of each planet or
> constellation. The phonetics and vibrations of Hebrew words are thought
> to create a harmonious resonance between our intentions and the forces
> of the universe. Use these Hebrew names when opening the 12 gates of
> magick. This system is an improvement over my earlier attempts.
>
> Planets
> 00. 🜨 Earth - "אדמה" - pronounced "adamah"
> 01. ☼ Sun - "שמש" - pronounced "shemesh"
> 02. ☽ Moon - "ירח" - pronounced "yareach"
> 03. ☿ Mercury - "כוכב הלכת" - pronounced "Kochav Hallekhet"
> 04. ♀ Venus - "נוגה" - pronounced "Nogah"
> 05. ♂ Mars - "מאדים" - pronounced "Ma'adim"
> 06. ♃ Jupiter - "צדק" - pronounced "Tzedek"
> 07. ♄ Saturn - "שבתאי" - pronounced "Shabbatai"
> 08. ♅ Uranus - "אורנוס" - pronounced "Uranus"
> 09. ♆ Neptune - "נפטון" - pronounced "Neptun"
> 10. ♇ Pluto - "פלוטו" - pronounced "Pluto"
>
> Constellations
> 01. ♈ Aries - "טלה" - pronounced "Taleh"
> 02. ♉ Taurus - "שור" - pronounced "Shor"
> 03. ♊ Gemini - "תאומים" - pronounced "Te'omim"
> 04. ♋ Cancer - "סרטן" - pronounced "Sartan"
> 05. ♌ Leo - "אריה" - pronounced "Aryeh"
> 06. ♍ Virgo - "בתולה" - pronounced "Betulah"
> 07. ♎ Libra - "מאזניים" - pronounced "Maznayim"
> 08. ♏ Scorpio - "עקרב" - pronounced "Akkrav"
> 09. ♐ Sagittarius - "קשת" - pronounced "Keshet"
> 10. ♑ Capricorn - "גדי" - pronounced "Gedi"
> 11. ♒ Aquarius - "דלי" - pronounced "Deli"
> 12. ♓ Pisces - "דגים" - pronounced "Dagim"
>
> (1)
> Choir: God
> Angel: Elohim
> Planet: Venus
> Sign: Libra
> Sephirot: Ein Sof
> Purpose: Revealing
> Power: Visions / Rapture
> Knowledge: Above as Below, Gods & Angels need us.
> Prayer: Spirit of the Milky Way take me where the
> angels stay.
>
> (2)
> Choir: Seraphim
> Angel: Uriel
> Planet: Sun
> Sign: Leo
> Sephirot: Keter - "Crown"
> Purpose: Producing
> Power: Attraction / Creation
> Knowledge: Synchronicity - Everything is connected
> through the spirit world.
> Prayer: Angels of the Sun. A light brighter there is
> none.
>
> (3)
> Choir: Cherubim
> Angel: Raziel
> Planet: Moon
> Sign: Cancer
> Sephirot: Chokhmah - "Wisdom"
> Purpose: Vanishing
> Power: Stealth / Invisibility
> Knowledge: Misdirection - Spirits can focus our
> attention.
> [...]

I have added some groups that might find this of interest.
If any on those groups want to check out past and future
posts by Corey, see alt.magick and his website
https://www.coreywhitemagic.com , and if you have any
questions for him, post to alt.magick .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)