God, Jesus the angels and buddha!

1 view

Master of In/sanity

Jun 21, 2023, 7:01:12 AM6/21/23
God, the angels and Jesus are vain concepts as god the angels and jesus
told me to go into the looneybin when i asked for help and buddha is a
idiot saying that his visions of mara or especially mara doesn't exist
but on the other hand says that he can see all incarnations but also
says he is above other voicehearers and visionaries for some reason or
the other though he contradicts himself about visions!

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Master of In/sanity

Jun 21, 2023, 7:29:31 AM6/21/23
Am 21.06.2023 um 13:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> God, the angels and Jesus are vain concepts as god the angels and jesus
> told me to go into the looneybin when i asked for help and buddha is a
> idiot saying that his visions of mara or especially mara doesn't exist
> but on the other hand says that he can see all incarnations but also
> says he is above other voicehearers and visionaries for some reason or
> the other though he contradicts himself about visions!

So my conclusion is that all on god/s relying religions are vain as well
as knowledgepaths like buddhas not to forget taoism as they claim that
there is a source but also an eternal path wich contradicts itself, so
in my opnion all sacred books are only to read for a laugh or for horror!

Master of In/sanity

Jun 21, 2023, 7:37:35 AM6/21/23
Am 21.06.2023 um 13:29 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 21.06.2023 um 13:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
>> God, the angels and Jesus are vain concepts as god the angels and
>> jesus told me to go into the looneybin when i asked for help and
>> buddha is a idiot saying that his visions of mara or especially mara
>> doesn't exist but on the other hand says that he can see all
>> incarnations but also says he is above other voicehearers and
>> visionaries for some reason or the other though he contradicts himself
>> about visions!
>>

> So my conclusion is that all on god/s relying religions are vain as well
> as knowledgepaths like buddhas not to forget taoism as they claim that
> there is a source but also an eternal path wich contradicts itself, so
> in my opnion all sacred books are only to read for a laugh or for horror!

So as i written in my book there are soem thruths to be found in sacred
books but also lies, as the only truth in the bible is isaia 45:7 that
god does whatever it likes also lies etc. and the only truth in tao te
ching is probably that there's a principle without cause i don't know
about buddha as not everything is from the mind as there are also other
consciousness centers like chakras maybe his meditation path is of some
good!

Master of In/sanity

Jun 21, 2023, 7:45:15 PM6/21/23
Am 21.06.2023 um 13:37 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 21.06.2023 um 13:29 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
>> Am 21.06.2023 um 13:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
>>> God, the angels and Jesus are vain concepts as god the angels and
>>> jesus told me to go into the looneybin when i asked for help and
>>> buddha is a idiot saying that his visions of mara or especially mara
>>> doesn't exist but on the other hand says that he can see all
>>> incarnations but also says he is above other voicehearers and
>>> visionaries for some reason or the other though he contradicts
>>> himself about visions!
>>>

>> So my conclusion is that all on god/s relying religions are vain as
>> well as knowledgepaths like buddhas not to forget taoism as they claim
>> that there is a source but also an eternal path wich contradicts
>> itself, so in my opnion all sacred books are only to read for a laugh
>> or for horror!
>>

> So as i written in my book there are soem thruths to be found in sacred
> books but also lies, as the only truth in the bible is isaia 45:7 that
> god does whatever it likes also lies etc. and the only truth in tao te
> ching is probably that there's a principle without cause i don't know
> about buddha as not everything is from the mind as there are also other
> consciousness centers like chakras maybe his meditation path is of some
> good!

As i found out jesus was bewitched and this special german god din't
know about other possibilities than psychiatry the german angels also
didn't know and as buddha told me he never said that what was stated and
the tao cosmic paradoxon is the gate to whatever secret !