WIKILEAKS REVEALS TRUTH, Corporate media covers up for U.S. gov't & puppet states

Know-buddee

Dec 11, 2010, 1:56:16 PM12/11/10

======= WIKILEAKS REVEALS TRUTH =======

"The reaction to WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange tells us all we
need to know about the total corruption of our ?modern? world, which in
fact is a throwback to the Dark Ages.

Some member of the United States government released to WikiLeaks the
documents that are now controversial. The documents are controversial,
because they are official US documents and show all too clearly that the
US government is a duplicitous entity whose raison d?etre is to control
every other government.

The media, not merely in the US but also throughout the English speaking
world and Europe, has shown its hostility to WikiLeaks. The reason is
obvious. WikiLeaks reveals truth, while the media covers up for the US
government and its puppet states."

The US government has got away with telling lies for so long that it no
longer hesitates to lie...

Excerpted from counterpunch (article link below). Paul Craig Roberts was
an editor of the Wall Street Journal and an Assistant Secretary of the
U.S. Treasury. His latest book, HOW THE ECONOMY WAS LOST, has just been
published by CounterPunch/AK Press.

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts12022010.html

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Maybe things like this frighten & anger the warmongers more than anything
else:

SICKENING, BLATANT WAR CRIMES ON VIDEO!! WHY ARE NO CHARGES PENDING???!!!
Actual U.S. Military video footage of an unprovoked U.S. Apache helicopter
attack in Iraq that killed several civilians, including two employees of
the Reuters, plus an unprovoked rocket attack on a multi-story building in
Iraq (see "full version") that killed many unarmed/innocent Iraqi people
and passersby. (Wikileaks released this video in April 2010)
http://www.collateralmurder.com/

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

WikiLeaks will soon post the classified film of the bombing of Granai
village in Afghanistan, May 2009 that killed ~140 civilians, including ~92
children, when the US Military dropped 500lb and 1,000lb bombs on them.
(from a September post 2010 - Perhaps this video is being saved in
Wikileak's huge, encrypted insurance package)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

'A patriot supports his country always and
supports his government when it deserves it.'
Mark Twain

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Some things you must always be unable to bear. Some things you must
never stop refusing to bear. Injustice and outrage and dishonor and
shame. No matter how young you are or how old you have got. Not for
kudos and not for cash, your picture in the paper nor money in the
bank, neither. Just refuse to bear them.
William Faulkner

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"It is impossible to correct abuses unless we know that they're going
on... if we are to produce a more civilized society, a more just society,
it has to be based upon the truth. Because judgements which are not based
upon the truth can only lead to outcomes which are themselves false...
?Secrecy is important for many things? [but it] shouldn?t be used to cover
up abuses.?
Julian Assange

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The USA is seen by many political observers around the world as something
like a spoiled rotten teenage bully on steroids and as the #1 obstacle to
world peace, that must be stopped.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

TIME: "WHY WIKILEAKS IS WINNING THE WAR"
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2028734_
2028733,00.html

Vote For JULIAN ASSANGE AS TIME's 2010 PERSON OF THE YEAR:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2028734_2028733
_2028727,00.html

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navi Pillay, expressed concern
"I am concerned about reports of pressure exerted on private companies
including banks, credit card companies and Internet service providers to
close down credit lines for donations to Wikileaks, as well as to stop
hosting the website.""This can be interpreted as at attempt to censor the
publication of information, and potentially constitutes a violation of
WikiLeaks' right to freedom of expression,"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The UN rapporteur for freedom of opinion and expression, Frank La Rue,
said in an interview with ABC.net.au that he did not think the US
government had grounds to charge Julian Assange or request his
extradition. "If there is a responsibility by leaking information it is
of, exclusively of the person that made the leak and not of the media that
publish it,"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Brazilian President Inácio Lula da Silva on Thursday expressed solidarity
with Julian Assange, criticising his arrest as a blow against freedom of
expression, reports AFP. "Assange has 'exposed a diplomacy that had
appeared unreachable,' said Lula, who criticised of a failure of other
governments to challenge Assange's detention. 'They have arrested him and
I don't hear so much as a single protest for freedom of expression,' he
said."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said, also on Thursday, that the
arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange showed the West was
hypocritical in its criticism of Russia's record on democracy, reports
Reuters.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

WikiLeaks' Julian Assange 'Should Get Nobel Peace Prize,' Says Russia
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/10/wikileaks-julian-assange-_n_
794965.html#s204306

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is--whether
its victim is human or animal--we cannot expect things to be much better
in this world... We cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in
killing any living creature. By every act that glorifies or even tolerates
such moronic delight in killing we set back the progress of humanity."
Rachel Carson

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We think... we can go on in the old ways... more competition, more
greed... It is not so any longer; it does not work. If two-thirds of
the world?s population are living in poverty then the economic system
does not work. If we think that they will go on without asking that
itwork for them, then we are sorely out of step with reality. Maitreya
will make that clear." Benjamin Creme

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Those who want to lead people must learn to embrace & share the truth, and
never to fear it. We are fast approaching a time when all those who obtain
leadership positions will indeed embrace & share the truth. Those who are
afraid of it, who have contempt for it, the people, true democracy &
justice will have no power over others. It will eventually become
impossible for people to hide the truth. The truth will set us free from
all the horrors that result from corrupt leadership. More lies and cover-
ups only create more needless misery. In a single word, it's time for the
human family to become functional. The people are standing up. Corrupt
leaders need to change or get the hell out of our way. The forces
characterized by unbridled greed and deception have failed miserably.
They are slowing grasping the fact that the solutions that worked for them
in the past are no longer working.They are finished.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"There has to be an in-depth, sober, objective process of taking stock of
the root causes of global terrorism and developing an appropriate response
to it. Without justifying the current terrorist attack on the US, we can
ask the following questions. Is the US reaping the terrorist policies it
has sowed? Why the intense hatred for the US? Will the ordinary US citizen
awaken to the global impacts that US government policies are having,
policies that are crafted by a few in power? Are US economic policies that
one-sidedly glorify competition and profit over equitable human
development, resulting in massive poverty, de facto terrorist policies?"
Nicanor Perlas, President, Center for Alternative Development Initiatives

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Why of course the people don't want war," began Goering. "That is
understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along."
The Nazi leader paused, then continued. "All you have to do is to tell
them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
Hermann Goering (Nazi leader convicted of war crimes)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of
unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military
Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced
power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this
combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take
nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel
the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of
defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty
may prosper together." - President Eisenhower

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because
he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with
mine, though I have not quarreled with him?"
?Blaise Pascal, quoted by Tolstoy in Bethink Yourselves

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"I spent thirty-three years and four months in active service in the
country's most agile military force, the Marines. I served in all ranks
from second lieutenant to major general. And during that period I spent
most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall
Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for
capitalism.... "During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room
would say, a swell racket. I was rewarded with honors, medals, and
promotion. Looking back on it, I feel that I might have given Al Capone a
few hints. The best he could do was to operate a racket in three city
districts. The Marines operated on three continents."
?Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler (U.S. Marine Corps)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future."
Maitreya, the World Teacher

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"...mankind [will advance] into a civilization and a state of
consciousness in which right human relations and worldwide cooperation for
the good of all will be the universal keynote." The Tibetan

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It's time for public officials to take off t heir masks. It's time for
them to be honest and sincere. If they can't do t hat, then they must get
out of the way. Such people must not be allowed to have any power over
other people. Compared to the average honest citizen, they are below
average, and are in need of mental health counseling.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Mis-Leaders:
"There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, nothing hidden that
will not be made known. Everything you have said in the dark will be heard
in the daylight; what you have whispered in locked rooms will be
proclaimed from the rooftops."
-- Luke 12:2-3

Far better is it to be an honest peasant, than a corrupt king.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Esoteric philosophy reconciles all religions, strips every one of its
outward, human garments, and shows the root of each to be identical with
that of every other great religion." H.P. Blavatsky.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future...
"Man must change or die.
There is no other course."
Maitreya, The World Teacher
http://www.share-international.org

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We cannot move on if we are entrapped in structures of economic or
cultural privilege. Sharing, especially in a world where most live at or
below the edge of misery, is as important and relevant as disarmament; in
fact, sharing the resources of the earth is inseparable from the
renunciation of war and violence. On such an ethical/religious ground, the
architecture of a new world order based on human unity will be easy to
conceive and enact." (Richard Falk, Milbank Professor of International
Law and Practice at Princeton University)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

IT's THE END OF THE WORLD but only as we've come to know it. Very soon
One titanic person prophesied by all the major world religions will
soon speak to humanity. He will not endorse any religion over any
other, nor will he work as a religious figure. He will teach/inspire
humanity: to see itself as one family; to rebuild the world based
upon the principles of cooperation, sharing, justice, & love; to
permanently eliminate the scourges of oligarchy, political corruption,
war, hunger, poverty, unbridled greed, & environmental degradation;
& to make the basic human needs for food, shelter, health-care and
education, guaranteed rights for everyone. Presently, He works quietly
from behind the scenes supporting and inspiring people to take
constructive actions.
Details: http://www.Share-International.org

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

People have been working on this project (the Reappearance of the Christ &
the Masters of Wisdom) for over a hundred years. Very soon, He will speak
to all of humanity. The stage is being set for Him now.

"The return to the everyday world of Maitreya, the World Teacher for
the New Age, and the Masters of Wisdom ? the Elder Brothers of humanity ?
is an ongoing process for which humanity has been prepared since 1875 by
the Ageless Wisdom teachings. In various stages, these teachings have been
released in many publications, notably those of H.P. Blavatsky, Alice A.
Bailey, the Agni Yoga series, and most recently the books by Benjamin
Creme. This online catalogue and library presents the evidence of the
Great Approach, as the Masters call Their return, by combining the
historical and bibliographical details for these and other publications
with information from Benjamin Creme?s writings and other relevant
sources. In doing so it shows the continuity and consistency in the
teachings of the Masters of Wisdom, as given over the past 130-odd years,
presenting the wide variety of teachings as they cater to students of
different levels, backgrounds and dispositions.

source: http://www.biblioteca-ga.info

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The great moment for which He has so patiently waited has almost arrived;
the "end of the age" to which He referred when speaking to His small group
of disciples: "Lo! I am with you all the days even unto the end of the
age" has come. Today He stands and waits, knowing that the hour has come
when He will "see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied."
(Is:LIII:11.) From the work of Alice Bailey

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Peace will be the result of understanding and
sharing, and not the origin of them..."
Djwahl Khul

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"It isn't indifference. It's just augury... it's reasonable to
wonder why the symbols of America's economic and military dominance
- the World Trade Center and the Pentagon - were chosen as the
targets of the attacks. Why not the Statue of Liberty? Could it be that
the stygian anger that led to the attacks has its taproot not in
American freedom and democracy, but in the US Government's record of
commitment and support to exactly the opposite things - to military
and economic terrorism, insurgency, military dictatorship, religious
bigotry and unimaginable genocide (outside America)?...American people
ought to know that it is not them but their Government's policies
that are so hated."
Arundhati Roy, Author - after 911

-----------------------------------

We are fast approaching a time in the history of the world where leaders
will be perfectly comfortable with the truth. They'll no desire to hide
behind masks, as they do today.

All who prefer the truth over deception, who support the movement to peace
and oppose warmongering, should be supportive of Wikileaks, and the huge
task that they have begun.

http://wlcentral.org/

[...]

Know-buddee

Dec 12, 2010, 12:54:22 PM12/12/10

Has anybody proposed arresting Bob Woodward? Has anyone looked into
applying the 1917 Espionage Act to his revelations of the most secret
deliberations of the national security establishment? Is the State
Department telling employees not to buy or read his books, the same way
they are telling employees not to look at any of the Wikileaks materials?
And remember: Woodward isn't writing about minor issues or even the
trivialities of diplomacy; his books deal directly with core issues of war
and peace. One could argue that what Woodward digs up and displays-
information drawn from the highest and innermost counsels of the U.S.
government-is more important and more potentially damaging than zillions
of often-trivial memcons by mid-level bureaucrats in overseas embassies...

...Elites like the idea of being in charge, and they don't really trust
"the people" in whose name they govern, even though it is the latter that
pays their salaries, and fights their wars. Elites like the sense of power
and status that being "on the inside" conveys: it's a turn-on to know
things that other people don't, and it can be so darn inconvenient when
the public gets wind of what the current "best and brightest" are actually
doing...

Their view of the public's right to information is akin to the view
expressed by Col. Nathan Jessep (memorably played by Jack Nicholson) in
the film A Few Good Men. When defense attorney Daniel Kaffee (Tom Cruise)
says "I want the truth!," Jessep retorts: "You can't handle the truth!"
Unless, of course, it is filtered by establishment journalists like
Woodward, and not by some unsympathetic upstart like Assange.

Excerpted from:
Should Bob Woodward be arrested? , by Stephen M. Walt
http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/12/10/more_wikileaks_double_stand
ards

The truth will set us free. It will lead to the end of this reign of
warmongering bastards & all the needless misery that they cause.

Keep up with WikiLeaks:
http://wlcentral.org/