What Makes A Country, Your Country?

Intelligent Party

Sep 4, 2023, 6:06:59 PM9/4/23
1. The Right to Work.
2. The Right to Reside.
3. Equal Rights.
4. Political Rights.
5. Human Rights. And how is anybody so dumb, to think they have wrongs, without a
right violated?

Yet any little right violated, is not cause for homicide.

Prohibition is as wrong, as Hitler's 3rd Reich.

We the People, demand the governments of the world, cease and desist from all
prohibitions of all types, whether or not, they are Dictatorships, Republics, or
have a 51% or greater vote.

Pluted Pup

Oct 8, 2023, 9:35:32 PM10/8/23
And yet you want to make the anti-drug movement illegal.

I'm aware that anti-prohibitionists say that all problems
with drugs and alcohol are caused by bad messages
about drugs and alcohol and if only everyone
were pro-drug with no anti-drug messages at all, all
would be paradise.

But, fortunately, there will never come a time to test
your pipe dream of universal drug use without dissent,
because it is in human nature to express disapproval
of what is bad.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!