crack cocaine

Michael Yardley

Mar 28, 2008, 11:43:19 AM3/28/08
Smoking crack cocaine can produce a particularly aggressive paranoid
behavior in users
The case of Frank Siniscalchi well covered in the local newspapers
shows the effects of crack cocaine use.Some writers in the local
papers say we should have no sympathy for these drug users. I do not
agree.The Vancouver Police say that when they have to deal with a
person on this drug they have super aggressive tendencies.It should
be treated as a public health issue and these people forced to go into
rehab.Producers and sellers of this drug need to be persecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.They are the problem, not the
addictics.Getting this drug off the streets is a must. Taking the
profit out of it by decriminalizing it would take the profit out of
it.Police costs are out of control.Many users have mental issues and
they need help.It is the cause of many home invasions and car brake
in's.What we spend on policing would better used by having a public
position of treatment for the addicts.Many will not agree,but I feel
it should be tried.Whether Frank Siniscalchi gets out of jail alive
depends on the authuroies.He should have protective custody while he
seeks rehab help.
Frank Siniscalchi story
http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/News/2008/03/28/5125896-sun.html
What are the street names/slang terms for it?
Cocaine: Big C, Blow, Coke, Flake, Lady, Nose candy, Snow, Snowbirds,
White Crack, Freebase, Rock
What is it?
Cocaine is a drug extracted from the leaves of the coca plant. It is a
potent brain stimulant and one of the most powerfully addictive
drugs.
What does it look like?
Cocaine is distributed on the street in two main forms: cocaine
hydrochloride is a white crystalline powder and "crack" is cocaine
hydrochloride that has been processed with ammonia or sodium
bicarbonate (baking soda) and water into a freebase cocaine - chips,
chunks, or rocks.
How is it used?
Cocaine can be snorted or dissolved in water and injected. Crack can
be smoked.
What are its short-term effects?
Short-term effects of cocaine include constricted peripheral blood
vessels, dilated pupils, increased temperature, heart rate, blood
pressure, insomnia, loss of appetite, feelings of restlessness,
irritability, and anxiety. Duration of cocaine's immediate euphoric
effects, which include energy, reduced fatigue, and mental clarity,
depends on how it is used. The faster the absorption, the more intense
the high. However, the faster the absorption, the shorter the high
lasts. The high from snorting may last 15 to 30 minutes, while that
from smoking may last 5 to 10 minutes. Cocaine's effects are short
lived, and once the drug leaves the brain, the user experiences a
"coke crash" that includes depression, irritability, and fatigue.
What are its long-term effects?
High doses of cocaine and/or prolonged use can trigger paranoia.
Smoking crack cocaine can produce a particularly aggressive paranoid
behavior in users. When addicted individuals stop using cocaine, they
often become depressed. Prolonged cocaine snorting can result in
ulceration of the mucous membrane of the nose.

On the Road to Damascus

Mar 28, 2008, 5:28:03 PM3/28/08
Wow, I think you've discovered the cause of inner city violence.

johns

Mar 28, 2008, 5:58:36 PM3/28/08
And maybe what killed Eve Carson ?

johns

Leon Trollski

Mar 28, 2008, 7:18:25 PM3/28/08

"Michael Yardley" <middl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Smoking crack cocaine can produce
amazing moments of lucidity and creativity in test subjects. Researchers
have discovered that most of the history-changing discoveries of human
history, were in fact achieved under the influence of Crack. Examples
include Ketchup, Eintein's Theory of Special Relativity, agriculture,
writing, paper, stone tools, metal tools, the Integrated Circuit, binomial
theory, calculus, electricity, police evasion, the computer virus, animal
husbandry, common law relationships, chess, TV, the Internet, moveable type,
water boarding, nipple enhancers, industrial espionage, pornography, the
keystone, the arch, and the dome, Pickton Special Flavoured Bacon Bits (tm),
spycams, the phograph, and Hillary Clinton.
I myself, in fact, have written this extraordinary expose under the
unfluence of both crack and alcohol. The Pope Himself has certified ever
fact contained here.

karmalube

Mar 28, 2008, 8:05:10 PM3/28/08

"Leon Trollski" <le...@garyrock.com> wrote in message
Although you are somewhat amusing, in a crippled rat sort of way, you do
lack any semblence of genuine humor as your current posting displays.
One item you forgot to mention: That using this particular substance does in
fact induce an overblown sense of personal creative ability and self
importance in the user.

sportsfan

Mar 29, 2008, 7:04:57 AM3/29/08
"Michael Yardley" <middl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>It should
> be treated as a public health issue and these people forced to go into
> rehab.

Let me know how forcing these people into rehab works in your area...

Loose Cannon

Apr 29, 2022, 11:01:21 PM4/29/22
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:43:19 -0700 (PDT), Michael Yardley
<middl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nobody knows more about the horrors of crack addiction than Newton's
own Greg Carr. He went from being just a useless retard to being an
even worse useless retard.