Having The Form Of Knowledge And Truth In The Law

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 1:53:28 AM9/14/18
Note: circumcision is used here, below, as an analogy to the law; as the law may
be said to "circumscribe" our activities.

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle, a servant of Jesus Christ, to the Romans:

Romans 2
"17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed
out of the law, 19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a
light to those who are in darkness, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of
babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law. 21 You, therefore, who
teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not
steal, do you steal? 22 You who say, “Do not commit adultery,” do you commit
adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who make your boast in
the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law? 24 For “the name of God is
blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,” as it is written.

Circumcision of No Avail

25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a
breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 26 Therefore, if
an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his
uncircumcision be counted as circumcision? 27 And will not the physically
uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code,
and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law? 28 For he is not a Jew who is one
outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a
Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not
in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God."

- Paul the Apostle, Romans 2:17-29, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Note, Paul was against circumcision, as cited below:

Galatians 5
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not
be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you
become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to every
man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have
become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have
fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of
righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor
uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love."

You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; ... through love serve one
another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love
your neighbor as yourself.”

I say then: Walk in the Spirit,
For if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."

- Paul the Apostle, Galatians 5:1-7,13,14,16a,18,22-23, Holy Bible, New Testament

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 1:56:13 AM9/14/18
"Freed from the Law

But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by,
so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the
letter.

What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would
not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known
covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” But sin, taking
opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For
apart from the law sin was dead. I was alive once without the law, but when the
commandment came, sin revived and I died. And the commandment, which was to bring
life, I found to bring death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment,
deceived me, and by it killed me. Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment
holy and just and good."
- Paul the Apostle, Romans 7:6-12 Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, ...
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of
sin and death.

For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by
sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He
condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be
fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit."
- Paul the Apostle, Romans 8:1-4 Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"What then?
Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace?
Certainly not!"

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ
Jesus our Lord."
- Paul the Apostle, Romans 6:15,23 Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 1:58:59 AM9/14/18
"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments
are not burdensome.
And this is His commandment: that we should... love one another"
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 5:3, 3:23, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 2:00:23 AM9/14/18
Note: while not everything Paul said was necessarily absolutely accurate, he
certainly said many good things which prove that he's a Saint.

It's just if you corroborate what Paul says, or if he corroborates what you say.

For instance, he said the head of every man is Christ, and the head of every woman
is a man (1 Corinthians 11:3). I say the head of every individual is the Truth.

It's obvious females are now priests, outside of the Roman Catholic Church.

Would you imagine a woman never has anything intelligent, truthful, or holy, to say?

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 2:03:15 AM9/14/18

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 2:15:05 AM9/14/18