Bans On Nudity Are Suppression Of Our Sexuality Only - Not Suppression Of Nudity

Voter

Sep 14, 2018, 1:51:27 AM9/14/18
Bans On Nudity Are Suppression Of Our Sexuality Only - Not Suppression Of Nudity

...Cause it's only the genitals, you can't expose...

"unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could
not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. But their minds were
blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the
Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day,
when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to
the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the
Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face,
beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the
same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord."
- Paul the Apostle, 2 Corinthians 3:13-18, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

Our arms, legs, and faces (unlike Moses), are nude if we want them to be, all day.

Sexuality is of course, a human right.

Suppression of sexuality, is of course oppression, and is, of course, wrong.

You have to think though - is exposing the genitals really liable to be sexual any
more than exposing the legs, or wearing a seductive bikini is? (For even a woman
in jeans, with a pretty face, is sexually attractive to males).

Are we not really just brainwashed into the customs of a changing culture, like
those in the 1950's who mandated swimsuits be no more than the specified number of
inches above the knee?

Are we not really just oppressed and thereby repressed children of a lesser god?
And that god is the satanic perversion of the United States, that threatens us if
we don't obey it's unholy dictates?

It would be one thing to be children of the United States, if it were "One Nation
Under God," as it asserts to be. But as it is apparent that it is not, we must
remember ourselves to be the children of freedom and of god who we are. Our trust
must be put there, and not in the unjust steward that has ruined us.

For to prohibit us from rightful things is to ruin us, for it is to impoverish us.

Prohibition is not the way to deal with negative social externalities such as the
buffoonery of drug abuse, the immorality of unplanned child birth, the use of guns
in villainy, or the thievery of a few of those so poor they must live in vehicles.

There are solutions to address these problems, and a simple pull of the trigger,
and use of murder does not solve the problem.

"Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:
‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”
- Jesus Christ, Matt 15:7-9, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

The doctrines of God lead to salvation. The commandments of men, lead but to
destruction. It's either war or love, and let us when possible, make the obvious
choice for meaning and rightfulness: love.

And I, as an ambassador for Christ, am pleading with you, be reconciled to God. Do
not worship death and hell as your masters. And do not be deceived. Sinners will
by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. If hell is your master, you know where
you're going. If death is your master you know where you're going. Such sadism
has no place in God's world. And all you stand to be redeemed and enriched.

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; through love serve one another.