Begin practice drinking now

al...@thebar.com

Dec 29, 2018, 8:07:02 PM12/29/18
It's December 28, 2018.

New Years eve is only a few days away. Dont just suddenly go out and get
drunk on that eve. Doing so can cause you to become ill. You need to
practice. "Practice makes perfect".

Today is a good day to begin practicing. Begin by drinking a 12 pack of
beer and a pint of your favorite hard liquor. Double that amount each
day until New Years eve. That way you will be prepared......

After all, New Years eve is ALL about drinking alcohol. That is the
entire and only reason we celebrate it. The calendar can change years
without our help. We celebrate this holiday entirely to GET DRUNK.

If you want your New Year to be HAPPY, you MUST GET DRUNK on New Years
Eve.

Without further delay, shut off your computer and begin drinking NOW.

- HAVE A HAPPY DRUNKEN NEW YEAR -

Dexter

Dec 31, 2018, 11:26:00 PM12/31/18

You first.

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me