BEST PRICES: GBL GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, ECSTASY POWDER/PILLS, PSYCHEDELICS, ETC (Wickr: pharmachem1) 9.9% GBL Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL Supplier Amongst Many Other Products; GHB, DMT, MOLLY, ETC. We are one of the best in the business with years of expi

PHARMA GRADE

Aug 21, 2022, 11:03:12 AM8/21/22
BEST PRICES: GBL GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, ECSTASY POWDER/PILLS, PSYCHEDELICS, ETC (Wickr: pharmachem1)

9.9% GBL Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL Supplier Amongst Many Other Products; GHB, DMT, MOLLY, ETC. We are one of the best in the business with years of expirience and we also have many other products in stock. Contact for more info.

Website: https://alphapro-inc.com/product/gamma-butyrolactone-liquid-gbl/

Product name: Gamma-Butyrolactone

CAS:96-48-0

Purity : 99.9%

Molecular Formula: C4H6O2

Formula Weight: 86.09

Chemical Properties:colourless oily liquid

Packing: 1L,5L,25L or as require

gbl shop gbl next day delivery

#gbl cleaner amazon

gbl gel gbl brake cleaner