Pope Francis is now a secondary avatar/buddha type

1 view

David Dalton

Oct 22, 2022, 12:05:37 AM10/22/22
From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
on alt.religion.druid :

Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
perform on one another.

"Mary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

tesla sTinker

Oct 22, 2022, 2:32:27 PM10/22/22

On 10/21/2022 9:05 PM, David Dalton scribbled:
> From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
> on alt.religion.druid :
>
> Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
> avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
> perform on one another.

He is a freemason, which is not a pope at all. It is a witch.
It was descriptor as witchcraft inside the catholic encyclopedia, many
years ago. And you are just like them. No one should listen to you,
if they love Jesus. Or him either,

David Dalton

Oct 22, 2022, 9:21:21 PM10/22/22
In article <tj1cvq$vj5v$1...@dont-email.me>,
I thought he is a Jesuit, and Jesuits are often men of science.

If they do not want to involve the Dalai Lama just yet,
Pope Francis and Pope Emeritus Benedict could test
one another.

This is a result of shaktipat from me, the primary avatar
type, similar to the original Pentecost only the
primary siddhi is matchmaking instead of healing.

David Dalton

Oct 22, 2022, 11:01:14 PM10/22/22
In article <dalton-AD64C8....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <tj1cvq$vj5v$1...@dont-email.me>,
> tesla sTinker <seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10/21/2022 9:05 PM, David Dalton scribbled:
> > > From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
> > > on alt.religion.druid :
> > >
> > > Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
> > > avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
> > > perform on one another.
> >
> > He is a freemason, which is not a pope at all. It is a witch.
> > It was descriptor as witchcraft inside the catholic encyclopedia, many
> > years ago. And you are just like them. No one should listen to you,
> > if they love Jesus. Or him either,
>
> I thought he is a Jesuit, and Jesuits are often men of science.
>
> If they do not want to involve the Dalai Lama just yet,
> Pope Francis and Pope Emeritus Benedict could test
> one another.
>
> This is a result of shaktipat from me, the primary avatar
> type, similar to the original Pentecost only the
> primary siddhi is matchmaking instead of healing.

Note that there are 1.7 million human (probably assisted)
shaktipat recipients globally, including all those
ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
below him or her, plus if there is one level and initiation
of a generally younger by a generally elder, sometimes
hereditary, those who have performed at least one such
initiation). But only 1698 humans globally know how to
perform at least one belly pop test ritual, and only
22 of those are (generally high ranking) Christian.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'Doherty)

David Dalton

Oct 22, 2022, 11:13:17 PM10/22/22
In article <dalton-E7ED25....@news.eternal-september.org>,
or higher (I know the highest level of Christian ordination
is bishop but some religions have more levels, e.g.
Wiccans have High Priestess Level III and High Priest
Level III, I think).

>. But only 1698 humans globally know how to
> perform at least one belly pop test ritual, and only
> 22 of those are (generally high ranking) Christian.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2022, 12:24:54 AM10/23/22
In article <dalton-E7ED25....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Note that there are 1.7 million human (probably assisted)
> shaktipat recipients globally, including all those
> ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> below him or her, plus if there is one level and initiation
> of a generally younger by a generally elder, sometimes
> hereditary, those who have performed at least one such
> initiation). But only 1698 humans globally know how to
> perform at least one belly pop test ritual, and only
> 22 of those are (generally high ranking) Christian.

But also many good and knowledgeable people are recipients,
including some ordained to priest level or equivalent
and deacon level or equivalent, and many good lay people.
Also in Catholicism Mothers Superior are recipients
(and female deacons if there are any). A full list
of categories of recipients is on the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, and it
was expanded on April 7, 2021, so it is those in those
categories as of then.

My Eight Sexual Harmonics theory on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html
might be of use for those with the matchmaking ability.
(Pope Francis is a lesbianT; the Dalai Lama is gay.)
The ability cannot be used to identify gays and
lesbians for the purpose of persecuting them.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Dec 20, 2022, 4:07:19 AM12/20/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-016F...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
> on alt.religion.druid :
>
> Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
> avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
> perform on one another.

That should now be the case as we approach Christmas.

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon; Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)