Buy Brain Brew

Darius Morgan

Jul 17, 2023, 9:38:07 AM7/17/23
Buy Brain Brew
https://trippyskippy.com/product/buy-brain-brew/
Find your balance and clarity with our Brain Brew. A mix of green tea and our forest blend will centre and calm your mind. Share it with friends or enjoy on your own for a stronger feel. Store remaining brew in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.

Brain Brew Shroom Tea Preparation:
https://psychedelicshome.live/shop/

https://psychedelicshome.live/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/aaa-blue-punishers/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-psilo/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/silo-jubes-microdose/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/cap-up-chocolate-bar/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/iboga-ta-for-sale/
Add the entire tea pouch to 40 ounces of water or desired amount.
Brew the entire pouch at once time to ensure consistency in dosage.
Enjoy on your own for a stronger high or split between friends as part of your micro-dosing regimen.

Forest Blend 2.5 g
Green Tea 12 g

Each convenient sachet contains a carefully crafted blend of specialty coffee from Brazil, Costa Rica and Columbia (this is not instant coffee). This blend is then fortified with a powerful nootropic stack consisting of L-theanine, L-tyrosine, Taurine, Choline and Inositol.

The single serve format makes it easy to enjoy a fresh, delicious cup of functional ground coffee anytime, anywhere. Simply add (almost!) hot water, stir and allow to brew for a perfect serving. Click here for detailed brewing instructions.

Our specialty coffee beans are carefully sourced and roasted to bring out the unique, complex flavours of each bean. This combined with the added benefits of nootropic ingredients makes for a truly elevated coffee experience.

https://au-psychedelics.com/product/trippy-flip-milk-chocolate-bar/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/buy-the-best-thin-mints/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/crystal-meth/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/pure-one-vape-carts/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/do-si-dos/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/edipure-edibles/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/dreamland-psychedelics-mushroom/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/dream-psilocybin-chocolate-bars/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/one-up-vegan-mushrooms/

https://au-psychedelics.com/product/buy-the-best-psilocybin-mushroom-gummy/

https://au-psychedelics.com/product/2cb-tablets/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/cookies-chocolate-caramel/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/mushroom-chocolate-bar/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/s-ketamine-esketamine/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/mdma-powder/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/r-ketamine-arketamine/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/34-methylenedioxymethamphetamine-mdma/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/buy-penis-envy-shrooms/
Nootropics are a class of cognitive enhancing supplements that can improve focus, concentration, and overall brain function. By adding nootropics to your coffee, you can enjoy the benefits of both at the same time.
https://trippyskippy.com/product/buy-mint-chocolate-tea/
https://trippyskippy.com/product/buy-brain-brew/

So why wait? Try our single serve specialty nootropic coffee today and experience the perfect blend of flavour and function!

At Brain Brew Coffee, we're a small team focused on quality products and reliable service. We partner with An Post for all our deliveries, ensuring a professional and efficient shipping process. If you have any queries or need assistance, our customer service is readily available. We operate a 24-hour email response service at in...@trippyskippy.com. Additionally, feel free to contact us via our Instagram @awungie.mabel for more information. Our commitment is to provide an efficient and trustworthy service to all our customers.
https://trippyskippy.com/product/buy-brain-brew/

https://trippyskippy.com/product-category/shroom-edibles/
https://trippyskippy.com/product-category/psilocybin-microdosing-capsules/
https://trippyskippy.com/