No such thing as " the Age of Accountability " as most every one describes it... Part 1

Aug 2, 2016, 6:55:14 AM8/2/16

The Age of Accountability... what's that ? This idea seeks to say that at some point yet unbeknownst to anyone a person
becomes accountable to God in any sort of manner so deemed by commentator's on this subject. The answer's to this question
are as varied as the traditions from which denominations attempt to give an answer... we are all responsible to God,
Ecc.12:13,14... but at what point in our lives ? This is the main issue.

To some, the Age of Accountability has been so perverted as to preach that a baby is not accountable to God until age 12.
This of course means everyone is born sinless, which is a demonic lie. Yet, whole denominations teach such. They claim that
at age 12, and we can only conclude they mean on a child's 12th birthday, he is no longer sinless, which of course means at
first, Christ died for him since there is no other way to become sinless,1 Jn.3:9. Then, on his 12th birthday, he looses his
sinless status and is now accountable for any and every sin he commits. Christ abandoned him... the Holy Spirit does not
indwell him anymore... he takes his place among the fallen of mankind subject to death and of course, Plato's burning hell
should he not " accept Jesus " somewhere in his life at 12 and beyond, which is a lie against Jn.1:13.

This teaches a fickle Savior and a temporary in-dwelling by the Holy Spirit at best. While sinless before age 12 the lad
should be preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ being knowledgeable in the Scripture as all of the genuinely elect are. But
this is not the case at all and once again we see the Co-Redeemer's claiming on the one hand... " the Bible is our only rule
of faith and practice " while they concoct utter foolishness making Jesus Christ a total failure. ( Who wants to stand before
God and be found preaching a failed, fickle Savior in Jesus Christ ? )

Other's rely on the variables of human intellect to prove ( ? ) their case. Some are born smarter than other's while other's
are born with Autism for example. In any case it's a case of man controlling salvation. Man is deciding when his fellow man
is fit enough to understand he's accountable to God. Such persons find the Bible teaching accountability begins at age 12
while other's at age 20. No conclusive doctrine of the Bible proves either. Nonetheless, these idea's amount to Gnosticism...
the cult of Eve... the knowing of what is good and what is evil apart from Divine Revelation.

Cutting to the quick and without all the fanfare, the proponents of Age of Accountability derive their doctrines from
Num.26:2 and Lk.2:46 context. Military draftable age is being used as the proof text of one speculation as to the Age of
Accountability while the Living God... completely other than... is used as the other.

Obviously, young Jesus was not subject to nor in the control of His earthly parents according to the events of Lk.2:46
context.... after all, He is the Living God. It is foolhardy to gauge a son of Adam accountable to God by reason of using the
young Jesus, the Living God, as a model... after all, which son of Adam is going about answering questions out of Holy
Scripture in absolute truth to anyone ? We therefore immediately throw out these speculations on the part of the proponents
of there being an Age of Accountability taught us in Holy Scripture from these passages on the grounds of such being mere
human speculations.

We turn to concrete evidences as we should... Continued in Part 2.

---

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

L M

Nov 1, 2022, 5:46:26 PM11/1/22
Spurgeon believed that all babies who die prematurely will be saved, not because they are unaccountable, but because they are elect. They would not have lost salvation, because God predestined that they would not die. While I don't think this view is definitely correct, would you say it is damnable?

tesla sTinker

Jan 31, 2023, 11:47:30 PM1/31/23
God will not discuss with you time zones.
He will just do His Will. Even though, there are people
who have traveled through time, not able to explain it.

On 11/1/2022 2:21 PM, L M scribbled:
> I do not think anyone "becomes accountable" at a certain age. But wouldn't it be possible for God to redeem an infant who doesn't live until a certain age? If they live past it, they would have never been redeemed.

tesla sTinker

Jan 31, 2023, 11:57:25 PM1/31/23

On 11/1/2022 2:46 PM, L M scribbled:
> Spurgeon believed that all babies who die prematurely will be saved, not because they are unaccountable, but because they are elect. They would not have lost salvation, because God predestined that they would not die. While I don't think this view is definitely correct, would you say it is damnable?

yes i would say.

David, did not get away with it, Why would any of you?