Re: Satan Is Controlling The Catholic Church - MTG

Rudy Canoza

May 2, 2022, 11:08:06 AM5/2/22
On 5/2/2022 7:56 AM, Lee wrote:
> NoBody wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:37:01 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Marjorie Taylor Greene Clarifies How
>>> Satan Is Controlling Catholic Church
>>> 4/27/22
>>>
>>> Republican Representative Marjorie
>>> Taylor Greene of Georgia has clarified
>>> why she believes that "Satan" is in
>>> control of the Catholic Church
>>> following pushback from a Catholic
>>> advocacy group.
>>>
>>> Greene claimed that the Catholic
>>> Church was under satanic control
>>> during a recent interview with right-
>>> wing activist Michael Voris of the
>>> website Church Militant. After a clip
>>> of Greene's comments circulated online
>>> Wednesday, Catholic League President
>>> Bill Donohue argued that she had
>>> "slandered" Catholics and demanded
>>> that she apologize.
>>>
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-clarifies-how-satan-
>>> cont rolling-catholic-church-1701596
>>>

>> Yet you attacked the Church for its sexual scandals.
>

> Didn't everyone?

Every thinking and responsible person did. Shitbag defenders of rapist priests,
such as Bit of Nothingness and Gak and Douche Weber and Patsie Barker, did not.
Those shitbags all said that priests raping children is no big deal.

What the thinking and responsible people who justly attacked the Catlick church
did *not* do is to make the preposterous claim that "Satan" is controlling the
Catlick church. No, the Catlick church has been firmly in the control of evil
rapist priests, bishops, cardinals and popes.

tesla sTinker

Apr 14, 2023, 8:29:14 PM4/14/23
Very funny. MTG did not slander the catholic church.
None of those people are catholics!!! Stupid.... The true catholics
do not those things that they the freemasons have done and do. And no
freemason can ever be a true catholic, at least, not a real true
catholic. the true Popes
have already treated this infidel and paganism with warning of long ago.
Before they stolen the buildings.
The true Dogma stands, and with plenty of support from the true Popes.
And, true catholics. 2nd link, 2nd paragraph of Pope Leo XIII a
extreamly pure true Pope. He tells you what they are up to. So the
true catholic church was warned long ago what they would do and why.
It is highly stupid of you who wish to become delusional and accept any
of these people the freemasons as if they are God's true Church. They
are not, therefore, they have not the name catholic because they do not
wear the true doctrine dogma uniform.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jorge+bergoglio+member+of+freemasons&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=jorge+bergoglio+member+of+freemasons&sc=5-36&sk=&cvid=31308344FE3640709FD298B9910E01D9&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

https://truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/apostolic/pope/Encyclicals/le13hgFreemasonry1884.htm

On 5/2/2022 8:08 AM, Rudy Canoza scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Apr 14, 2023, 8:38:52 PM4/14/23

On 5/2/2022 8:08 AM, Rudy Canoza scribbled:
an my honest words for Bill Donahue, are stuff it ass hole.
You change with the punches if you love God. And, the stupid protestant
has much to learn about what is, true catholic doctrine an dogma.
Date on that document is 1884, so for the dummys to understand what is
legit, they have to study what is real from long ago, because freemasons
were inside those buildings of Rome back then, but they were not in
control of any of it. So, for you to learn, you must do real research
on what is a true Catholic, watching the dates closely of what you read,
and where it came from.