Another quack bites the dust.

1 view

a322x1n

Dec 24, 2021, 10:34:08 PM12/24/21
<https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaccine-doctor-who-called-mask-wearing-dan
gerous-dies-covid-19-1648385>

<https://tinyurl.com/yc8hm8wm>

Anti-Vaccine Doctor Who Called Mask Wearing 'Dangerous' Dies of
COVID-19. BY JENNI FINK, ON 11/11/21 AT 10:18 AM EST.

Dr. Christopher Foley, who criticized mask-wearing and spread false
information about a COVID-19 vaccine, passed away from complications of
the virus.

The Minnesota doctor pushed back against continued use of masks, writing
on his company website that they are "downright dangerous" if worn for
extended periods of time. He was also critical of the vaccine, calling
it a "human experiment" and advocated for the widespread use of
ivermectin and vitamins to cure COVID-19.

Foley's obituary said he passed away from an "unexpected illness," but
his son, Logan Foley, confirmed at his funeral that his death was the
result of complications from COVID-19.

"Was he vaccinated? No, he was not," Logan said. "If he'd only been
vaccinated, wouldn't he still be here? Obviously, we'll never know."

Logan questioned how his father, a "mountain of a man who had never been
sick a day in his life" could suddenly pass away, just after talking on
the phone with his son. He chalked it up to his father being "so busy
taking care of the rest of us that he didn't leave time for himself."

After 22 years working in a medical system as a physician and internist,
Foley founded Minnesota Natural Medicine and became a natural medicine
doctor. The doctor started posted on his practice's website about
COVID-19 in March, 2020, where he asserted that the virus was "likely a
bioweapon" and suggested homeopathy, an alternative medical practice,
could be "one of the better weapons" for fighting COVID-19.

Foley criticized experts for not pushing the use of vitamin D and other
nutrients, as well as not promoting ivermectin as a treatment.

"If one simply adds the benefits of vitamin D and the other
micronutrients that we KNOW prevent morbidity or serious illness with
this Wuhan virus to the effect of ivermectin and carrageenan—all easily
obtainable and inexpensive—why would anyone fear going about their
business even in high density, 'risky' environments?" Foley wrote.

Ivermectin is approved for fighting parasites and has been studied as a
potential treatment for COVID-19. While there's anecdotal evidence of it
having success in some cases, studies have been plagued with flaws and
the drug hasn't shown widespread success in the real world. The Food and
Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved it as a treatment for
COVID-19 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
doesn't recommend its use.

In other blog posts, Foley called the vaccine a "human experiment" and
criticized lockdowns for causing "breathtaking damage" to businesses,
economies and children's education. The doctor also railed against
wearing masks, calling it "unnecessary and useless" and said they cause
more harm than good for people who wear them while exercising.

"Additionally, they are not very effective indoors either and are
downright dangerous to the individual (especially children) if worn for
extensive periods of time," Foley wrote.

After his death, multiple people posted tributes to the doctor on
Facebook, crediting him with helping to heal them and their families
from various ailments. One woman said he saved the lives of herself, her
husband and her father.

While acknowledging his father's beliefs about COVID-19 prevention
methods, treatments and the vaccine, Logan Foley said his father helped
successfully treat over 50 people for COVID-19 and spent "countless
hours" researching the virus.

"So if he had to do it over, would he do it differently?" he said. "He
knew the risks on both sides better than anybody and he played his
hand."

Some of Foley's blog posts waded into the debate about government
intervention with public health. His son touched on the subject during
his speech at the funeral, saying his father had a "deep sense of love"
for his country and that "individual liberty coursed through his veins."

Rachel Moran, a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Washington
Center for an Informed Public, told MPR News that "vocal opposition" to
vaccines from doctors can be particularly harmful to the vaccination
effort.

"If you can go online and find a medical professional who aligns with
your political viewpoints about masks or a vaccine mandate, and offers
up seemingly legitimate medical advice, that's going to cement your
vaccine hesitancy and it's not going to provide you with the information
that you need to make a sound decision," she said.

COVID-19 Patients Facing Choice Between Amputated Limbs or Death
Trump Official Ben Carson Calls COVID Vaccine 'Giant Experiment'
Man Fighting for Custody of Stepsons After Losing Wife to COVID
Vegan Who Died of COVID 'Begged for the Vaccine' After Refusing It Due
to Animal Testing.

lordofal...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2022, 10:09:08 AM7/12/22
When Unum says "energy bills"... he doesn't mean consumer's "energy
bills".

=====

On Fri, 8 Jul 2022 22:06:00 -0500, Unum says...

> https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/07/07/uk-energy-bills-to-drop-next-year-thanks-to-record-breaking-investment-in-renewables
>
> Britain?s latest round of awards to renewable energy suppliers gave contracts
> to solar, wind and tidal projects capable of generating a record-breaking 11
> gigawatts (GW) of electricity.

So... all this is going to be built in LESS than 5 to 16 months?

No way.

> Celebrating the record-breaking fourth round of the contracts for difference

LOL... now, they're labeling CONTRACTS with superlatives to make it
seem like
this is going to be the biggest thing since sex.

Celebrating "record-breaking fourth round of the contracts". Is this a
sport,
now?

Here it is...

> "The more cheap, clean power WE GENERATE

> The competitive nature of the scheme has continued to push down prices, the
> government says. The price of offshore wind per megawatt hour

"Prices" TO THE GENERATOR, NOT the consumer.

> Offshore wind is now even cheaper than solar or onshore wind energy,
> government figures show, clearing at just £37.35/MW.

TO THE GENERATOR, NOT the consumer.

> ?These numbers are wild,? comments Leo Murray, innovation director at climate
> charity Possible. ?One of the few parts of the climate struggle where we can
> emphatically say we are winning is renewable electricity generation costs.?

There it is again... "renewable electricity GENERATION costs."

WHY do you bore us with this bullshit? Oh... yeah... the world's not
on fire at
the moment, so pricing to the GENERATORS of electricity is most
newsworthy.

> Remarkably, the 11GW of renewables will generate energy at prices four times
> lower than the current cost of gas, according to CarbonBrief analysis.

"Prices" to the generators, NOT the consumers.

Learn the difference, pussyboy SPAMMER.

=====

July: So Far

Queensland Crops "Wiped-Out" By Record-Breaking Cold
Heavy Snow Hits Argentina
All-Time Cold Records Fall In Australia
Earth's Temperature Saw A Sharp Drop In June, As Did Solar Activity
Freezing Iowa Spring Means No Fourth Of July Corn
Germany Builds "Huge Thermos" To Help Stave Off The Cold This Winter