my blue rose vision

1 view

David Dalton

Jul 5, 2022, 11:12:45 PM7/5/22
Here are two emails I sent to staff working for the Roman
Catholic Archbishops of St. John's, Toronto, and Quebec
just before new (dark) moon. Feel free to pass them on
to any high level ordained individuals who you know (e.g.
I hope that some Vatican IT worker(s) might read this and
pass it on, for amusement if nothing else).

1.

This should be of interest to the Archbishop of St. John's,
Cardinal of Toronto, and Cardinal of Montreal, and probably
Pope Francis and Pope Emeritus Benedict.

I was confirmed by a past Bishop of Grand Falls, Newfoundland,
but currently live in St. John's.

On September 5/6, 1991 I underwent a sun stare during which
there was a tunnelling effect similar to a horn of oil with
its wide mouth towards me, followed by near-invisible wings
descending on me and then me falling into the water. This
I relate to Jesus's baptism which I consider to be his
anointing by the Holy Spirit. This was followed by a naked
thorn hill climb, and near the top I experienced a glowing
(like the burning that does not consume, of Moses) blue
rose vision.

Later, from January 29, 1996 to present, I have undergone a
long working period involving perineum click negotiation (I
do not have voices) with God, often late at night, on behalf
of humans globally. I am currently hoping that I will be
released from this at this new (dark) moon. It has lasted
so long (26 years, compared to the 14 years of Jacob and Rama
and the 7 years of many) since I have a global region.

If you are interested in further detail see my Salmon on the
Thorns webpage at https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html .
But note that while I share many abilities with Jesus, his
primary siddhi was healing and mine has been matchmaking,
and, as in Pentecost, all those ordained to bishop level
should now (or soon) have those abilities including
matchmaking (but not healing). However the matchmaking ability
cannot e.g. be used to identify a gay for the purpose of
persecuting him.

2.

Hello again, if you don't have me blocked yet.

One point to note is the closing verse of Jimmy MacCarthy's
song Bright Blue Rose, which is covered among others by
Christy Moore on his recording Voyage:

"One bright blue rose
Outlives all those.
Two thousand years and still it goes,
To ponder his life and his death eternally".

This would seem to indicate that Jesus had a blue rose vision
like mine, and once again I believe that the "burning that
did not consume" in the thorn bush (the bible may just say
bush but the original Jewish source does say thorn bush) of
Moses was also a glowing blue rose (not lotus).

If nothing else, pass my emails or a verbal summary of them
to the Archbishop as a joke, and you may be surprised that he
might be interested.

However I am not claiming to be the return of Jesus.

"And I know the young man with a century's face/A philosopher king - he
will try to amaze/With examples of love and examples of hate" (T.T.)

David Dalton

Jul 26, 2022, 10:55:59 PM7/26/22
But some, including those three Archbishops, might ask how I
can be an avatar type when I have no followers? Well, in the
pre-Internet age an avatar type would have depended on
listeners to get his messages out. But in the Internet age, I
have relayed to very few people verbally but many more
globally over the Internet, and those count as my listeners,
though I have no followers at this stage and indeed want
no blind followers though I do want people to consider my
essential messages. (Plus see the note below on blocks.)

On the Internet I have delivered autobiographical material,
my parallels with past figures theory, and occasionally
my essential messages (which are on my Salmon on the
Thorns webpage) by (1) email (including to the staff of those
three Archbishops, and years ago to a range of Celtic pagan
and indigenous contacts, and to Oliver Sacks, Michael
Persinger, and tape...@cbc.ca),(2) by web forums (including
the Joseph Campbell Foundation web forum, the Alternative
Religions web forum, The Spiritual Humanism web forum,
PODSNet, and The OBOD Message Board), (3) by email
mailing lists (mainly to pendulum and fumbling-towards-ecstasy),
(4) by Facebook groups (Visionary Mental Heallh; Fireweed Collective,
Shades of Awakening; Crazywise Conversations; Holistic
Mental Health Discussion; Spiritually Sensitive Gnostic
Shamans, Healers, and Witches; Pagan Newfloundland;
Avalon Mystery Collective; and Fumblers); (5) by probably
over 100 Usenet newsgroups since 1992; and (6) by my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage. I divine by perineum
click divination that about 329,000 people have received
at least 50 words from me in the last 31 years, though with
the decline of Usenet newsgroups many of them haven’t
read anything from me in quite a few years. And of
course devi type Sarah McLachlan has reached
668 million people with at least 50 words, so I hope
she promotes me at some point.

Also there have been blocks on access, communication,
and belief, which have now been lifted for assisted
shaktipat recipients (but they might face disbelief
from non-a.s.r. until the blocks are lifted in general,
which I think will be within two days). And I am
hoping that Goddess, the ruler of the region all/everything,
who many Christians call God, will then do memory
jogging of at least some of my old readers.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

tesla sTinker

Feb 1, 2023, 12:26:48 AM2/1/23
your a heretic apostatized with a keyboard, so what?
you go to hell.

On 7/5/2022 8:12 PM, David Dalton scribbled:

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2023, 12:49:20 AM2/1/23
On Feb 1, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote
(in article <trct6j$7007$2...@dont-email.me>):

> your a heretic apostatized with a keyboard, so what?
> you go to hell.

tough, t.t.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)