theory to explain the Trinity

David Dalton

May 7, 2022, 10:23:52 PM5/7/22
Did the Trinity doctrine originate during Jesus's lifetime, later
but during the lifetimes of the writers of the New Testament,
or even later, and if so, when? Is there any biblical basis
for it?

I have a theory of soul alignment in which Jesus is aligned with
the Eucharistic bread and wine. This theory could also explain
the Trinity if there was a triple soul alignment in which
three share the same soul but have separate consciousnesses.
However I don't believe there is currently such a triple
alignment, but I could be wrong.

What are some possible definitions of soul:

1. the part of the self that survives death
2. the part of the higher dimensional body outside its 3D intersection
3. the non-material part of the self
4. something that I can sense and call soul.

I don't think it is (1) since I think two or more someones can
share the same soul yet have different consciousnesses, and
that consciousness also survives death as well as soul.

I don't think it is (2) since I think soul has a 3D intersection.

I don't think it is (3) since consciousness is also non-material.

So for now I am saying that it is (4) something I can sense and
manipulate, in soul alignment and soul fragment retrieval,
and call soul. Past avatar types and those in their shaktipat
lineages would also have been able to sense and manipulate it,
as will my assisted shaktipat recipients very shortly. I think
at the Last Supper Jesus aligned himself with the (then and
future) sacramental bread and wine. I think that tales of
Krishna making himself small or large mean he was soul aligning
himself with someones or somethings small or large. For now
the only soul alignment I have done of myself is of myself with
my region, which is global and from 12 km below the geoid to
(255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and that has not clicked out
yet. However I have facilitated (they have to agree) soul
alignments of many others, including Jesus with Lamb's rum
some years ago.

ttps://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

tesla sTinker

May 8, 2022, 1:22:57 PM5/8/22
according to the true Holy Bible, of which there is only one of,
the Holy Ghost is spoken of more than 90 something times, and in the
old testament as well, as but more so in the new testament.

Old testament God declares that this spirit, to be a her, a she,
and is also that He issues her to all those that do love Him.
If you do not Love Him, He does not give her to you.

The messiah, declares the third only part which is last, the coming of
the Son of God, Messiah, which declares a Trinity. The Holy Trinity, is
the only declaring of Jesus (Messiah) as God the Son, which is why it is
descriptivism as Only Holy. Yet there have been several sons of god
yes, throughout the old testament, all verified that love God, as in
the Trinity to the Father through the Holy Ghost. Only the Holy Ghost is
Holy, as in a purity, as to which Son it is. Only Jesus is Holy, Pure,
as to His Only begotten son, But the others are His Sons also, in the
same true Holy Bible. So yee can see why, God declared to be good to
the Jews, To the Gentiles, Not to hold them back from what is rightfully
for truth to be declared. They carried His Holy Word, and the Ark of
the covenant both, which declares the coming of the Messiah in it. By
this declaration, and the other in the book Ecclesiasticus, Of the Holy
Ghost as in being of a her,
it is understood that God would choose a very Holy woman to bring the
Holy Ghost in conjunction with the creation of the Messiah, Jesus. As in
His Birth, Or there would be no reason to call the Holy Ghost a she.
Not really, for us to
come to a true understanding of why there are women and men. So its not
just God the Father in the Old testament, and its not just Jesus that
brings the Holy Ghost because she was issued before the coming of Christ
by God the Father to all men and women... AND, a Trinity existed
between only the ones that Loved God the FATHER, AND THE HOLY GHOST.
And declared this He did so. In the 1st chapter of Ecclesiasticus.
Anyone that does not Love Him, including the Messiah,
does not receive her the Holy Ghost. Period.

On 5/7/2022 7:23 PM, David Dalton scribbled:

David Dalton

May 8, 2022, 10:27:42 PM5/8/22
In article <t58u9e$g1i$1...@dont-email.me>,
Thanks, tesla.

zeb...@windstream.net

May 9, 2022, 4:42:40 AM5/9/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 23:53:48 -0230, David Dalton
<dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Did the Trinity doctrine originate during Jesus's lifetime, later
>but during the lifetimes of the writers of the New Testament,
>or even later, and if so, when? Is there any biblical basis
>for it?

There is no Biblical basis for the trinity. It became formulized AFTER
the Bible was written. This happened at the 4th century Council of
Nicea. They declared that Jesus was God, and the Holy Spirit was a
lessor person.

Pagans had their trinities also. For instance in Egypt:

There was Amen, Mut, and Khonsu.
There was Khnum, Satis, and Anukis.
The Hindu trinity had Brahman, Siva, and Vishnu.

Thus the trinity stems from purely pagan sources. Not a word of it is
recorded in all the 66 books of the Bible. Actually the Bible says
just the opposite:

(Deuteronomy 6:4) “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

>I have a theory of soul alignment in which Jesus is aligned with
>the Eucharistic bread and wine. This theory could also explain
>the Trinity if there was a triple soul alignment in which
>three share the same soul but have separate consciousnesses.
>However I don't believe there is currently such a triple
>alignment, but I could be wrong.

See above the extra-Biblical source of the trinity.

>What are some possible definitions of soul:
>
>1. the part of the self that survives death
>2. the part of the higher dimensional body outside its 3D intersection
>3. the non-material part of the self
>4. something that I can sense and call soul.

The Bible gives its own description of the "soul".

Concerning the "soul", notice what it is. The word "soul" is
translated from the Hebrew word "nephesh" and the Greek word "psykhe".
The first use of the word "soul" in relation to a human (its first use
is with fish and animals) is at Ge 2:7,

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
[nephesh]" (KJV) (my brackets)

Notice the man wasn't 'given' a soul, but when he started to breath he
BECAME a soul. Thus a soul is a whole person, and when a person dies,
so does the "soul" as Eze 18:4 brings out:

(Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of
the father so also the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul who
sins is the one who will die.

Thus the Bible speaks about the death of a soul.

And notice that animals are also called "souls". Ge 1:20 says,

"And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living souls,
[nephesh] and let fowl fly above the earth in the expanse of the
heavens. " (DBY) (my brackets)

>I don't think it is (1) since I think two or more someones can
>share the same soul yet have different consciousnesses, and
>that consciousness also survives death as well as soul.
>
>I don't think it is (2) since I think soul has a 3D intersection.
>
>I don't think it is (3) since consciousness is also non-material.
>
>So for now I am saying that it is (4) something I can sense and
>manipulate, in soul alignment and soul fragment retrieval,
>and call soul. Past avatar types and those in their shaktipat
>lineages would also have been able to sense and manipulate it,
>as will my assisted shaktipat recipients very shortly. I think
>at the Last Supper Jesus aligned himself with the (then and
>future) sacramental bread and wine. I think that tales of
>Krishna making himself small or large mean he was soul aligning
>himself with someones or somethings small or large. For now
>the only soul alignment I have done of myself is of myself with
>my region, which is global and from 12 km below the geoid to
>(255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and that has not clicked out
>yet. However I have facilitated (they have to agree) soul
>alignments of many others, including Jesus with Lamb's rum
>some years ago.

I hate to rain on your parade, but none of that is in the Bible. Real
Christians really do follow the Bible. Why?

(2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for
teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining
in righteousness,

Sincerely James
Will Diplomacy Bring Peace?
See the Bible's view at:
www.jw.org or jw.org

David Dalton

May 9, 2022, 7:52:29 PM5/9/22
In article <hmih7h1abq3ht5dn6...@4ax.com>,
zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

> On Sat, 07 May 2022 23:53:48 -0230, David Dalton
> <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Did the Trinity doctrine originate during Jesus's lifetime, later
> >but during the lifetimes of the writers of the New Testament,
> >or even later, and if so, when? Is there any biblical basis
> >for it?
>
> There is no Biblical basis for the trinity. It became formulized AFTER
> the Bible was written. This happened at the 4th century Council of
> Nicea. They declared that Jesus was God, and the Holy Spirit was a
> lessor person.
>
> Pagans had their trinities also. For instance in Egypt:
>
> There was Amen, Mut, and Khonsu.
> There was Khnum, Satis, and Anukis.
> The Hindu trinity had Brahma, Siva, and Vishnu.

There are also numerous instances of triple goddesses,
particularly in Ireland.

> Thus the trinity stems from purely pagan sources. Not a word of it is
> recorded in all the 66 books of the Bible. Actually the Bible says
> just the opposite:
>
> (Deuteronomy 6:4) “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

Thanks for your answer, though it conflicts with others I
have gotten on here and on uk.religion.christian and
on alt.atheism, which I might summarize on here later. Also
scripture can be contradictory at times, and you may
be cherry picking to suit yourself.
However that is not current common modern English usage, as
you will see if you google define soul. And the
bible was not written in English, modern or otherwise.
I think there is a distinction between the usage in
"every living soul" and that in "the soul of a man".

> >I don't think it is (1) since I think two or more someones can
> >share the same soul yet have different consciousnesses, and
> >that consciousness also survives death as well as soul.
> >
> >I don't think it is (2) since I think soul has a 3D intersection.
> >
> >I don't think it is (3) since consciousness is also non-material.
> >
> >So for now I am saying that it is (4) something I can sense and
> >manipulate, in soul alignment and soul fragment retrieval,
> >and call soul. Past avatar types and those in their shaktipat
> >lineages would also have been able to sense and manipulate it,
> >as will my assisted shaktipat recipients very shortly. I think
> >at the Last Supper Jesus aligned himself with the (then and
> >future) sacramental bread and wine. I think that tales of
> >Krishna making himself small or large mean he was soul aligning
> >himself with someones or somethings small or large. For now
> >the only soul alignment I have done of myself is of myself with
> >my region, which is global and from 12 km below the geoid to
> >(255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and that has not clicked out
> >yet. However I have facilitated (they have to agree) soul
> >alignments of many others, including Jesus with Lamb's rum
> >some years ago.
>
> I hate to rain on your parade, but none of that is in the Bible. Real
> Christians really do follow the Bible. Why?

I am no longer Christian, but do claim to be similar to Jesus,
but with a global region.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, James.

zeb...@windstream.net

May 11, 2022, 12:44:37 PM5/11/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 21:22:26 -0230, David Dalton
<dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <hmih7h1abq3ht5dn6...@4ax.com>,
> zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 May 2022 23:53:48 -0230, David Dalton
>> <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Did the Trinity doctrine originate during Jesus's lifetime, later
>> >but during the lifetimes of the writers of the New Testament,
>> >or even later, and if so, when? Is there any biblical basis
>> >for it?
>>
>> There is no Biblical basis for the trinity. It became formulized AFTER
>> the Bible was written. This happened at the 4th century Council of
>> Nicea. They declared that Jesus was God, and the Holy Spirit was a
>> lessor person.
>>
>> Pagans had their trinities also. For instance in Egypt:
>>
>> There was Amen, Mut, and Khonsu.
>> There was Khnum, Satis, and Anukis.
>> The Hindu trinity had Brahma, Siva, and Vishnu.
>
>There are also numerous instances of triple goddesses,
>particularly in Ireland.

Yes, all of that helps to confirm the pagan origins of the so-called
Christian trinity.

>> Thus the trinity stems from purely pagan sources. Not a word of it is
>> recorded in all the 66 books of the Bible. Actually the Bible says
>> just the opposite:
>>
>> (Deuteronomy 6:4) “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.
>
>Thanks for your answer, though it conflicts with others I
>have gotten on here and on uk.religion.christian and
>on alt.atheism, which I might summarize on here later. Also
>scripture can be contradictory at times, and you may
>be cherry picking to suit yourself.

I go by what it is. Not if it is sweet cherries.
Don't forget though, that man BECAME a soul when he started to breath.
The soul in this case is the whole man. But the Bible also uses the
word "soul" to mean other things. (it is like the Bible word "spirit"
is used in several ways)

"Soul" in the NT means "life". Notice:

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states:

"The notion of the soul surviving after death is not readily
discernible in the Bible. . . . The soul in the O[ld] T[estament]
means not a part of man, but the whole man-man as a living being.
Similarly, in the N[ew] T[estament] it signifies human life: the life
of an individual."

Looks like they got something right. Also notice:

Funk and Wagnall's Encyclopedia says,

"Early Judaism considered the human personality as a whole, without
making a sharp distinction between body and soul....The Christian
doctrine of the soul has been strongly influenced by the philosophies
of Plato and Aristotle."

There you go. The soul surviving death is from pagan origins. (Plato
and Aristotle)

True, there are a few Scriptures that seem to support the English
definition, such as it says "soul and body". (Mt 10:28; 1 Thess 5:23)
But just remember that soul is the NT means "life".

>> >I don't think it is (1) since I think two or more someones can
>> >share the same soul yet have different consciousnesses, and
>> >that consciousness also survives death as well as soul.
>> >
>> >I don't think it is (2) since I think soul has a 3D intersection.
>> >
>> >I don't think it is (3) since consciousness is also non-material.
>> >
>> >So for now I am saying that it is (4) something I can sense and
>> >manipulate, in soul alignment and soul fragment retrieval,
>> >and call soul. Past avatar types and those in their shaktipat
>> >lineages would also have been able to sense and manipulate it,
>> >as will my assisted shaktipat recipients very shortly. I think
>> >at the Last Supper Jesus aligned himself with the (then and
>> >future) sacramental bread and wine. I think that tales of
>> >Krishna making himself small or large mean he was soul aligning
>> >himself with someones or somethings small or large. For now
>> >the only soul alignment I have done of myself is of myself with
>> >my region, which is global and from 12 km below the geoid to
>> >(255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and that has not clicked out
>> >yet. However I have facilitated (they have to agree) soul
>> >alignments of many others, including Jesus with Lamb's rum
>> >some years ago.
>>
>> I hate to rain on your parade, but none of that is in the Bible. Real
>> Christians really do follow the Bible. Why?
>
>I am no longer Christian, but do claim to be similar to Jesus,
>but with a global region.

Sorry to hear that. At least you can get the true meanings from the
Bible.

>Anyway, thanks for your reply, James.

Anytime.

Sincerely James
The war in the ukraine
See what the Bible says
At www.jw.org or jw.org

tesla sTinker

Jun 5, 2022, 2:25:15 PM6/5/22
you have always been a fucking liar.
With an attitude to not trust one word from the Bible,
because it gives you a phony rite of soul, to not obey it,
which would make you the pagan here. And a pagan with the
devil inside. So you can so ignore what the Bible says,
it is your will that does so, not anyone elses.
But the others, they do not have to agree with you doing so,
and they can learn where it is in the Bible, by your big mouth
lying about it.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is what my Good God thinks about you....
It was proof you wanted, and He told you it was proof,
then He proved it. Jack Ass, which is exactly why, Jesus
rode a Jack Ass.

The former treatise I made, O Theophilus, of all things which Jesus
began to do and to teach, 2 Until the day on which, giving commandments
by the Holy Ghost to the apostles whom he had chosen, he was taken up.
3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion, by many
proofs, for forty days appearing to them, and speaking of the kingdom of
God.

4 And eating together with them, he commanded them, that they should
not depart from Jerusalem, but should wait for the promise of the
Father, which you have heard (saith he) by my mouth. 5 For John indeed
baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost, not
many days hence. 6 They therefore who were come together, asked him,
saying: Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to
Israel? 7 But he said to them: It is not for you to know the times or
moments, which the Father hath put in his own power: 8 But you shall
receive the power of the Holy Ghost coming upon you, and you shall be
witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even
to the uttermost part of the earth.

On 5/11/2022 9:44 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Jun 5, 2022, 2:44:11 PM6/5/22
It is obvious, the word soul is in the true DRB Bible more than 560
times. It is expalined very well as to what it is.
It does not matter that one like you , thinks they can heretic speech
everyone into believing a false religion, there is only the true one
that is correct.

And it is obvious, just because a person has a soul, it does not mean,
it is a clean soul. Even the dirty souls are spoken about and they
also, yes, live forever, in the pits of hell that they choose. And
since the body, never fails, they will have one of those as well for
eternity, in the pains of hell below.

Only the clean soul, is a soul that goes to heaven, and it has to be
with a child like heart, or it cannot go there. That heart, is an
innocent heart to the truth of the Bible, Declaring it so, in
correctness of truth. Those who make their own lies up, as you do,
do only get a further dirty soul to answer to God with, when he gives to
you your last path to follow. No one, gets out of the judgment,
All are subject to it at the end of the world. And believe me, it will
be a earth of hell, when He comes again. Taken those who are His, and
leaving the rest behind....

proverbs.... What is a dirty soul?
24 Some distribute their own goods, and grow richer: others take away
what is not their own, and are always in want. 25 The soul which
blesseth, shall be made fat: and he that inebriateth, shall be
inebriated also himself. 26 He that hideth up corn, shall be cursed
among the people: but a blessing upon the head of them that sell.
27 Well doth he rise early who seeketh good things; but he that seeketh
after evil things shall be oppressed by them. 28 He that trusteth in his
riches shall fall: but the just shall spring up as a green leaf.

We shall see how much gasoline they the gov and oil thief sell at their
rip off prices?
Yes, it is truth.

On 5/11/2022 9:44 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Jun 5, 2022, 3:00:55 PM6/5/22

On 5/11/2022 9:44 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
true meaning of the transgressors, is important, because it tells you,
\whether their souls are dirty, or clean.

1 A WISE son heareth the doctrine of his father: but he that is a
scorner, beareth not when he is reproved. 2 Of the fruit of his own
mouth shall a man be filled with good things: but the soul of
transgressors is wicked. 3 He that keepeth his mouth, keepeth his soul:
but he that hath no guard on his speech shall meet with evils. 4 The
sluggard willeth and willeth not: but the soul of them that work, shall
be made fat. 5 The just shall hate a lying word: but the wicked
confoundeth, and shall be confounded. 6 Justice keepeth the way of the
innocent: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner.