losing my religion

David Dalton

Jun 17, 2022, 8:20:44 PM6/17/22
How did I renounce my confirmation, and my membership in
the Roman Catholic Church, quite a few years ago?

1. in letter to the then priest of the church in which I
was confirmed,

2. in a letter to Pope John Paul II, which almost definitely
was not read by him but probably was read by somebody
at the Vatican,

3. out loud to the Christian God.

In addition I have funnelled many spells and rituals that have
hit me, including the four Catholic sacraments of baptism,
communion, confession, and confirmation, to be adjusted by
my Goddess (who many call God). I think that after adjustment
those four no longer convey organizational bondage or a
requirement to worship, but do facilitate worship for those
who wish to do it, and may provide some protection.

And it could be that those four rituals did affect my
progress since then, though I currently consider myself
to be an individual neopagan, not a Christian. However
my top deity is Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything,
who many call God), I have Jesus as one of my minor deities,
and my essential messages have been influenced by the main
messages of Jesus.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid and
also some recent threads on the moderated Christian newsgroup
uk.religion.christian (even though Newfoundland broke away
from UK rule on April Fool's Day, 1949).

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)

tesla sTinker

Jun 18, 2022, 2:21:00 AM6/18/22
fuck you big dick, so what, you think you did right.
HA, Bull shit.

What makes you think JPII was catholic?
He, was total antichrist freemasonry. You best read the real Bible
again, what God
had said. In Law.

On 6/17/2022 5:20 PM, David Dalton scribbled: