(IVÁN): YESHUA (Jesus Christ) needs to enrich the earth with you in Canaan, when Satan needs to destroy it with your poverty:

1 view

valarezo

May 22, 2021, 9:19:36 AM5/22/21
Sábado, 22 de Mayo, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

YESHUA (Jesus Christ) needs to enrich the earth with you in Canaan, when Satan needs to destroy it with your poverty:

Our Heavenly Father had had His twelve Israelis patriarchs born in Canaan through Isaac’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood needed to collect the sin from ancient and modern families of the nations committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, thus to destroy them at the Red Sea baptism finally to remove Satan and death from the entire earth forever. One of Israel’s patriarchs was Joseph sold for twenty coins of silver to a Midianites caravan passing by his brothers in those days, the other eleven Israelis patriarchs needed him vanished, for interpreting a dream, where the Sun and the moon, father and mother, bow to him along with eleven stars, his brothers: thus, they envy him for their parents loved him dearly.

Certainly, our heavenly Father had caused Joseph to be sold to the caravan of Midianites finally to end up sold to Potiphar of the Egyptians, because He was going to give His dreams to Pharaoh, and he needed to be in the midst of the Egyptians to interpret them, for no one could really interpret them unless that one was born in Canaan. Given that, only His children born from His holy-seed by the Holy Spirit’s powers in Canaan could then work in His things that He might be doing in Canaan or in anywhere on earth, and so, our heavenly Father had to have Joseph, one of the twelve Israelis patriarchs, living in Egypt already to interpret his dreams enriching humankind through the incoming generations.

Indeed, our heavenly Father could only flow with His Holy Spirit and amazing richness from heaven above and Canaan with the holy-seed born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers to be Isaac’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood blessing Israel entirely but also the families of the nations for His coming kingdom to be established upon earth finally with endless-richness. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Joseph sold by his brothers that envied him because of the dreams that he had had with them that humiliated Jacob and his mother, but also, they felt so-offended by him that the only thing that they could think of was to remove him from the family at once.

Moreover, this was our heavenly Father doing these things in those days that Jacob’s family failed to understand, however, they began to develop within the family members just as He had planned that they will happen, so the promised children will be born in captivity taking the sins of the world to the Red Sea baptism to be destroyed, abandoned and forgotten forever. This was important that our heavenly Father needed to do with Israel living in Egypt’s captivity for four hundred-years, because with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood born by the oath sworn to Isaac then they could do it, understanding that, each ancient and modern child from Israel and the nations was born from Him by His holy-heart’s pouring the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers.

Therefore, initially we were born from our heavenly Father as Adam emerged and later Eve for the children to fill the earth with life, however, due to sin He gave birth again to the children from Israel and the nations, although most were already lying in hell for failing to know His holy name fires and His water baptism, saving them from perdition forever. Really, our heavenly Father had to give birth again to Adam and Eve along with the children from the nations by pouring His holy heart upon Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so they may live yet again although they lied in hell’s torment already, but live with His holy-seed, as Isaac’s sacred-flesh filled the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers.

Truly, our heavenly Father had to give birth again to you and loved ones, neighbors and friends, as He called Abraham to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah, so he may offer his only son Isaac as a burnt offering, where He will give birth to every one of His children to see life again, but with the earth filled with His richness only. For our heavenly Father needed not only to give birth again to His children, starting with Adam and Eve along with the children from the families of the nations around world, as Isaac lied over His altar and ready to be offered by his own father Abraham as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, but also, He had to grant us new richness.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to enrich His life not only with Abraham because of Isaac born to him from Sarah’s barren-womb, but also, He had to give birth to you along with your loved ones finally to see only love surrounded with endless-richness from His holy heart leaning towards you always throughout the earth thus having you ascending into heaven’s glory forever justified finally. For our heavenly Father knowing that Satan along with the fallen angels and death was going to impoverish every man, woman and child from Israel born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but also, impoverish the families of the nations thus to establish his kingdom of darkness from hell’s torment cursing the earth’s life through eternity; then, He had to see you reborn.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to face Satan and his fallen angels along with death at the earth’s heart, so He may defeat him along with evil powers accumulated to destroy every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, thus to establish his kingdom of darkness that will ruin the earth’s human life forever into eternity. Definitely, Satan along with the fallen angles had decided that our heavenly Father’s holy name fires will fail to be loved, served and worshipped by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in the life of His children that He had given birth from His image and from His living-soul, thus making it impossible for the earth to become entirely His home-sweet-home.

Really, for Satan to make this possible that is to turn the earth against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires so it will fail always to be loved, served and worshipped by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through His children’s heart, life and human spirit from Israel and the nations, then, he had to destroy it with abundant famine. For Satan could really destroy the entire earth if he wills through the sinful-flesh that ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, because this wicked flesh will obey him and his unclean spirits in every man, woman and child that has failed to come to know our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

However, our heavenly Father can enrich the entire earth through His holy-seed as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers that every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations could very well receive with the water baptism at their home bathtubs by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob. Therefore, our heavenly Father can really enrich your life and loved ones, neighbors and friends by been born again from the water baptism as you may enter your home’s bathtub, the pool, the river, the beach or any other body of water, big enough for you to submerge instantly to emerge from it blessed, forgiven from sin and filled with Canaan’s endless-richness forever.

For this is only possible, when you may really enter into our heavenly Father’s presence, so you may live a blessed life continually from heaven’s glory richness and from Canaan’s abundant richness that daily belongs to you, as you may have become His perfect will on earth with His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh filled with the Holy Spirit only to know Fatherly amazing-love continually. That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham to descend to Canaan, because it is only in this glorious land where His amazing presence will flow through you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, so you may live His eternal life that is His perfect will to be manifested daily throughout the earth, especially within your homeland thus to enrich you always without fail.

Really, Canaan is a land where sin has failed to exist throughout eternity, that is why, that it was chosen by our heavenly Father not only for His Son Jesus Christ to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit, but also, Israel as a nation along with the families of the entire earth thus He may live with them forever loved. This is where, our heavenly Father will manifest His holy-heart’s amazing unfailing-love towards you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, and so, by everyone living in His amazing presence then they will enjoy love, peace, richness, prosperity and endless happiness—because His presence attracts these blessing towards you always, so you may really know, live and enjoy His life really loving you always without fail.

Really, it is here, where our heavenly Father will be able to love you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because it is in His holy-heart’s amazing unfailing-love that He has blessed you with His amazing oath sworn to Isaac already poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood thus to embrace you these days with His amazing Fatherly love and everlasting-richness. For this is the amazing unfailing-love that can only exist within our heavenly Father’s holy heart that you need to be blessed by Him within Canaan without sin and His home-sweet-home forever, where He has planned to live with you and your loved ones throughout your days thus enriching you always, because by enriching you then His holy name fire is glorified always forever.

As oppose as Satan’s will that needs to impoverish the earth, because he understands that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth not only to have His children reborn within Canaan but also to have His holy name fires loved, served and honored by them through His holy -heart unfailing-love granting Him new richness, glories and endless-happiness untouched by sin forever into eternity. Therefore, it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will not only to bless everyone from Israel and the nations within Canaan by just been baptized in water at their home bathtubs, pool, river, lake or nearby beach, because then He can enrich them in Canaan’s abundant richness thus enriching their homelands for the earth to receive His new incoming kingdom of love, enriched already forever.

Divinely, our heavenly Father is God Almighty of great richness throughout heaven’s glory and upon earth, but within Canaan only enriching every nation, although most of them are already in hell’s torment, dead in their sins, however, He still has the power to raise them to life again but through Canaan’s richness, dressed with His sacred-flesh, where sin fails to exist through eternity. For this is how, our heavenly Father has planned to enrich you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends within your homeland thus to have the earth receiving His kingdom of His unfailing love for His children may only know love, peace, richness, prosperity and happiness of the heart thus to bless His holy name fires properly within their lives individually finally forever justified.

Surely, this is richness that our heavenly Father has already decreed for you to possess nowadays, because He poured them from His holy-heart over Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Moriah, with Abraham offering his only son Isaac as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, because He needed to enjoy His children, including you with loved ones in heaven and with His angels. Now, the reason that our heavenly Father needed to have Abraham offering his only son Isaac as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, it was because He had lived already His life not only with Abraham, Sarah and her son Isaac but also the rest of Israel, thus, He may have them enjoy His heavenly richness along with the angelical hosts.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father had to have had already lived His life through Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His Holy Spirit’s powers with Abraham and Sarah but also the promised children living through the generations, so He may approve their presence with Him but also in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts thus finally to reach the gentile families. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has always been with each of us from all the families of the nations, because we were born from His image and from His living-soul, therefore, we can return to Him to live forever the glorious life that we have always enjoyed with Him in heaven’s glory even before the angelical hosts were created.

Certainly, our heavenly Father possessed legal powers to have His children return to Him, and with Abraham called to live in Canaan, blessing him, as no one has ever known blessings, finally for His Son Jesus Christ to become Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, thus introducing His sacred-flesh to redress His children with perfect salvation and endless-richness throughout the earth. Indeed, our heavenly Father really needed the entire house of Israel born, but first He had to have His twelve Israelis patriarchs living in Canaan, thus they may descend to one of their brothers Joseph living in Egypt already as the second power before Pharaoh in Egypt, because he needed to possess power for his eleven brothers to see him with richness from Canaan.

Provided that, Joseph had interpreted Pharaoh’s two dreams that were for our heavenly Father telling not only Joseph but also Israel and the nations that He was going to enrich the entire earth, beginning within Egypt, because the twelve Israelis patriarchs had descended to live in Egypt with amazing powers, therefore amazing richness was coming every seven-years to enrich humankind kindly forever. Considering that, our heavenly Father poured His holy-heart’s oath sworn to Isaac’s powers over Isaac lying over Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Moriah, before Abraham and the entire angelical hosts watching from heaven’s glory the event process thus blessing Israel and the nations forever in one sacred-flesh finally, then richness was on the way to earth at last.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father has already loved, blessed and enriched you even before you were born upon earth from your mother’s womb, because by been baptized in water at your home bathtub, pool, river or nearby beach, at once you will receive Isaac’s sacred-flesh blessed entirely by our heavenly Father’s holy heart as the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that enriches you nowadays forever. Really, our heavenly Father has loved, blessed and enriched you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world through His holy-heart’s oath sworn to Isaac that He personally poured before Abraham and the angelical hosts watching from heaven’s glory, thus He may bless you greatly these days only when you are reborn from His water baptism.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has loved, blessed and enriched every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, because as He poured His holy-heart’s oath sworn to Isaac then He blessed you with His amazing unfailing-love filled with His richness from heaven’s glory and from Canaan as well. In other words, our heavenly Father has loved, blessed and enriched everyone from the Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Islamic, Christian, Hebrew and all others' faiths as well, however, although you have been blessed powerfully already in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and upon earth with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then Satan has deceived you never to know this truth.

For Satan has brought to you Satanists families executing witchcraft continually, as in every day without you ever been aware of evil done to you and your loved ones, including neighbors and friends, so you may believe evil people, idols and altars from hell’s torment instead of knowing His amazing unfailing-love manifested towards you in His sacred-flesh having powers to save you from sin now. Really, our heavenly Father needs you escaping from these evils always coming towards you from people working for Satan and fallen angels, as unclean spirits doing terrible things to you and loved ones, and you may escape from them baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires, so you may live your life in Isaac’s sacred-flesh that is always in His all-powerful presence.

Otherwise, you will continue to live your daily life with the flesh that you have inherited from Adam and Eve, where Satan operates with his fallen angels and death, because both ate from the forbidden fruit in paradise, and so, you must be reborn from the water baptism to have His sacred-flesh without sin only to know love, prosperity and endless richness nowadays. Really, the flesh that our heavenly Father covered Adam’s body was clay, earth’s dust, returning always to it, as you may eat from its fruits finally claiming you on your last day, however, with Isaac’s sacred-flesh then you are reborn from the Father and the Holy Spirit baptized in water, invoking His holy name’s fires to be claimed by heaven’s glory for eternity.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needs to enrich you every day of your life upon earth with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, when Satan is trying his best to have you living your daily life in need of everything, because he really needs to impoverish the earth thus to stop it from becoming God’s home-sweet-home for His children forever. For our heavenly Father is descending soon to live His eternal life personally entrusted to His children from Israel and the families of the nations from the entire world, because He has poured His oath sworn to Isaac not only upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood but also in His children baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness to know Him forever enriched.

Surely, our heavenly Father is calling you to live in great amazing richness already poured upon Isaac's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, because with Isaac's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood He has defeated all enemies trying to impoverish you and loved ones thus you will fail to know that life that enriches you but also knows His holy name fires throughout the earth into everlasting glories. Lovingly, our heavenly Father is giving you His own eternal life that has defeated Satan, fallen angels and death in heaven's glory as Lucifer led an angelical rebellion against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit just to attack His holy name fires' glories, but he failed in his intent and was cast out from His holy presence forever.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has decreed that you must be born again from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism to enter into His eternal life that has defeated all enemies in heaven's glory and upon earth, so you may live a glorious life that only knows how to love you and bless you until you are enriched to enrich the earth, as it has never known richness before in eternity. In other words, our heavenly Father has poured His holy heart's greatest desire, and this is to have every man, woman and child reborn from the water baptism to receive His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life that only knows love, powers, prosperity, richness, wisdom, healing, milk and honey, intelligence and endless-happiness for you and loved ones throughout the earth nowadays.

If not, you will always fail to know the glorious life that our heavenly Father has already entrusted you with your loved ones that is really with you to make your days very pleasant by constantly supplying your needs with richness from heaven above and from Canaan below thus you may always know, enjoy and live richness as angelical hosts always through eternity. Seriously, our heavenly Father needs to enrich the earth, beginning with Canaan, for His final descend to live with His children from all the families of the nations that have been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name that honors forever His perfect will that is the oath sworn to Isaac's powers, extremely enriching you throughout your days always forever.

Unfortunately, our heavenly Father will always fail to enrich Canaan because the house of Israel has failed through the generations to live without the presence of Satanists families always carrying out witchcraft that creates darkness thus to block the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, richness and glories that are natural to Israel and to Canaan thus to enrich the entire earth for eternity. However, as you may understand already Satan's will along with the fallen angels be to impoverish you thus you will fail to know the richness, powers, health, prosperity and glories that our heavenly Father has already granted unto you and loved ones, finally loving, serving and enriching His holy name fires that enrich the earth with you for His final descend into Canaan, His home-sweet-home.

Truthfully, if we can have the entire house of Israel living without the Satanists families always performing daily witchcraft thus to blind them so they will fail to know that they have a glorious life that will not only spell devils and evil people from Canaan, but also, they will expel them from the families of the nations to receive love, richness and endless-happiness always. Otherwise, the entire earth will live continuously with darkness that witchcraft families had produced through the generations by living next to the house of Israel, so they will live their days in entire blindness failing to know that they can cause Canaan to flow with milk and honey for the nations, when liberated finally from Satanism and its daily darkness.

If truth be told: Canaan will only recognize our heavenly Father's holy-seed that is Isaac's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood from the entire house of Israel and from the families of the nations baptized in water by invoking His holy name's perfect holiness, otherwise, Canaan will continue to ignore the sinful-flesh failing to yield its richness needed every day by everyone around the world. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel born in Egypt's captivity collecting every sin from ancient and modern families of the nations thus to take them to the Red Sea baptism with Moses invoking His holy name fires, granted unto Him and Israel over Mount Sinai thus conquering the earth's heart with endless-richness.

Legally, our heavenly Father went through the Sinai's desert with ancient Israel that had collected the sin from the families of the nations from past and future generations to abandon them at the Red Sea baptism, but also, they needed to expiate, judge and cover them with the oath sworn to Isaac's rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness for sinners to see life again. For our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and cover every sin from the past and future generations with the lambs' atoning-blood spilled over the holy things of the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, where He always waited for Moses, His Son as Isaac and the Levitical high priest to enter into it once a year to declare Israel cleaned from sin.

Understanding that, whenever that our heavenly Father received Moses and the Levitical high priest once a year then both entered into the Holy of Holiest to see Him about anything concerning Israel's affairs thus Moses entered often, as he needed, but the high priest in the year in course only once a year but with Isaac in both cases to solve any problem instantly. Really, Moses entered into the Holy of Holiest as many times he needed to see the Father because he was always accompany by the Angel of Lord, Isaac, and the same were true for the Levitical high priests entering into the holy presence of our heavenly Father for Israel to be declared bless along with all the families of the nations for that year.

Given that, each time that our heavenly Father was able to bless Israel because the Levitical high priest will enter into the Holy of Holiest with Isaac, then also all the families of the nations were declared blessed throughout the earth, so He may enrich the earth by destroying Satan's darkness that was increasing in those days to impoverish humankind through coming generations. Really, after our heavenly Father had finished performing His oath sworn to Isaac's rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness then He not only blessed every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations throughout those ancient days, but also, He blessed you and loved ones these days by blessing your ancestors already lying in hell's torment to see life again soon.

Understanding that, if our heavenly Father had failed to have the entire house of Israel living in Egypt's captivity to collect every sin from ancient and modern families of the nations of the world, then, He would have failed to expiate, judge and cover your sins with the lambs' atoning-blood, so you may see life again by been enriched by Him from Canaan's daily richness. Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father to descend with ancient Israel bidden by poisonous snakes, then, by bleeding from their wounds they spilled the life already blessing the families of the nations to become one within the holy-seed that is Jerusalem's holy cross, in Canaan, with His holy name fires nailed to everyone and bound towards heaven's glory forever enriched.

Provided that, our heavenly Father had destroyed all-flesh with a great water baptism that was the great flows in Noah's days to destroy darkness, sin, curses, Satan, fallen angels and hell's torment and never His children, because He had always loved them with His holy-heart that is constantly asking to see what could be done for their well-being throughout the earth. Now, our heavenly Father descended with the entire house of Israel bleeding from the bites received from the poisonous snakes emerging from the Sinai's desert, so they may become one with all the families of the nations already resting at hell's gates thus becoming one from His holy-seed emerging from His glorious body receiving them, as His own children at last forever.

However, for our heavenly Father to have them returning to Him then they needed to become baptized with the Red Sea baptism that they became the holy-seed planted in Canaan as His Son Jesus Christ was born from David's virgin daughter thus growing along with him until it became a big tree ready to be cut by the carpenter from heaven's glory, the Messiah. For this is the door that our heavenly Father needed planted in Canaan by His holy hands as His Son Jesus Christ was born from David's virgin daughter, because he needed to live a holy life to become baptized at the Jordan by John the Baptize in perfect holiness then by transferring this perfect holiness to the cross blessed you with loved ones forever.

Thoughtfully, our heavenly Father needed His children to become reborn into His perfect holiness that He had granted unto us through Isaac's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that had the amazing daily powers of a powerful life, but also, it was virgin to be in His presence forever into eternity enriching the earth entirely as always with you and loved ones too. Certainly, only Isaac did it for ancient and modern man, woman and child from Israel and the nations to become perfect and holy, as a virgin is forever, thus born from a virgin womb to live a virgin life along with the tree planted in Canaan by the Father’s right arm became baptized virgin thus nailed to the cross virgin destroyed sin forever.

Historically, it was the virgin Eve in paradise that ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, it had to be a Virgin Son destroying sin over the tree, Jerusalem's holy cross, in Canaan, so His children may become virgins as everyone is baptized with the water baptism at their home's bathtub by invoking His holy name fires. Really, our heavenly Father needed not only the entire house of Israel but also the families of the nations waiting in darkness to see Jerusalem's holy cross come to life again with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to them, as a Virgin Son from Israel, as God's Chosen Lamb taking away the world's sin in one day by shedding his atoning-blood victorious over sin forever.

Canaan needed with ancient Israel and the nations' salvation from His Virgin Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood over the cross, defeating Satan and his fallen angels as He had done it before in heaven's glory and as Moses did it with ancient Israel waiting in darkness as the Egyptian's first-born died to exit their homes' doors stained with blood bound towards Canaan's richness. For our heavenly Father needed to enrich the earth, as oppose to Satan's will to impoverish it, and so, the seven years' richness that started with Joseph as second in command in Egypt after Pharaoh, then with the Red Sea baptism this richness was reduced to every Sabbath day, where our heavenly Father will bless Israel to bless the families of the nations with perfect holiness.

Therefore, after our heavenly Father became one seed with ancient Israel and the families of the nations from the past and future generations, then, the only thing that He needed to see was Israel baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to reduce His richness from every Sabbath to every day, enriching powerfully the earth with His holy presence. Understanding that, it is our heavenly Father's divine presence that enriches everything in heaven's glory as with the angelical hosts living in paradise, The New Jerusalem from heaven above, Canaan's heart that is the heart of the Father and other glorious places as well, and so, with Israel entirely baptized in water then richness is available every day for His children throughout the earth.

For our heavenly Father's presence upon earth with Israel and the nations as in heaven's glory with the angelical hosts then Satan and fallen angels have no place to set foot in the nations, thus richness will be available to everyone baptized in water to love, serve and honor Him and His holy name fires over Jerusalem's holy cross, in Canaan, with everyone’s lasting-salvation. For our heavenly Father really needs to enrich you these days to enrich the entire earth with you obeying Him and His holy name fires along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, so His kingdom may finally come to fill human life with His amazing unfailing-love that is under Canaan's holy-heart waiting for you to approach Him soon, but baptized in water first.

Considering that, our heavenly Father has defeated poverty with His oath sworn to Isaac’s powers speaking about you along with your loved ones, so you may only know love, prosperity and endless-richness, accumulated for you in heaven's glory pouring upon your life progressively, baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, you are enriched in Canaan already forever as well. Certainly, with our heavenly Father having His Son Jesus Christ living with you as Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life then you will know richness because Satan with his poverty will flee from you never to come again, so you may finally live His life with your loved ones that enriches you with everlasting happiness each day into everlasting. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main