Re: Findem Turdball reveals his fetishism was Re: atheists slandering rather than debating "fasgnadh" is a sign they are cowards.

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Feb 9, 2012, 1:18:59 PM2/9/12
On 2012-Feb-09 04:01, fasgnadh wrote:
> Fidem Turbare, reveals his misogynist objectification of women:
>> On 9/02/2012 7:58 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Findem Turdbar, atheist slimebag still wallowing in porn:

>>> You are still obsessed with pornography, you filthy atheist slimebag!

>>> WTF "metaphors" are you referring to,
>>>
>>> "Bukkake may refer to:
>>>
>>> A Japanese method of serving various types of
>>> noodles, in particular udon"
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake
>>>
>>> Run along Lightweight, you are way out of your depth! B^]

>>> Only when I'm up at the farm,
>>> Do YOU have a farm, you jealous little slimer? B^]

>>> You seem obsessed with porn.
>>>
>>> Why don't you establish a healthy sexual relationship instead.

>>> Oh surely you don't think the tiny number of the atheist remnant and
>>> a few Kook-Suckers xonstitutes 'everyone'
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAA

>>> Say What!? 8^o
>>>
>>> YOU just introduced that, NOT I, you lying atheist hypocrite.
>
> Can you imagine it! Febrile Turdball introduces HIS

Oh, you appear to be into the same biological impossibilities that
Mulligan is.

> filthy deviant's dirty-minded, porn-obsessed references into
> my innocent post comparing Budikkka to a damp, limp NOODLE,

Your "damp, limp NOODLE" metaphor is a curious choice given the context.

> revealing that he is a connoisseur of the ritual humiliation
> of women! B^[

You have not provided any credible evidence of this claim.

> [don't you HAVE a mother, you filthy, disgusting little misogynist
> atheist slimeball!?!!)

What do parental units have to do with this?

> No wonder none of you have girlfriends..

Are you having homosexual fantasies about me now?

>>> What kind of porn have you been watching, you filthy deviant,
>>> that has serving udon noodles in it?!?? 8^o
> >
> > I was being humourous,
>
> No *I* was being humourous, Udon noodle is a harmless and innocent
> witticism and spoof of that tedious Acolyte of the Spaghetti Monster,

Pastafarianism, which is brilliant and funny, is not the same as atheism
(if it was, it would have been called "atheism").

> Bukakke... but YOU think that YOUR reference to YOUR deep
> knowledge of the ritual humiliation of women is FUNNY! 8^o
>
> IT ISN'T!
[snip -- ad hominem attacks and drivel]

I never claimed to have a deep knowledge of ritual humiliation of anyone.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."