Trump, RFK and Biden

Jon G.

Feb 18, 2024, 12:34:30 AMFeb 18
The Biden administration wants to destroy RFK out of fear he'll steal
Biden votes.

In AA we discourage self centered and selfish behavior. Biden needs a
lesson in humility. He's selfish for running for a second term. He's
in denial that he is suffering from mental weakness in his old age.
Because of his selfishness he is putting the country in peril of
guaranteeing victory for the madman Trump. It's Biden who needs to be
destroyed to preserve RFK votes, not the other way around. RFK is of
sound accentuated clearness of mind. Biden is ruining it for RFK.

I used to work with the mentally retarded. Biden is like empowering a
mentally retarded person to govern over the welfare of humanity. He's
in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's stupid.

We don't need Biden's stupidity and we don't need Trump's insanity.

Thanks to Biden, the country is going down the f-ing drain. He is
stubborn in his old age. Since he can't win, he is requiring and
guaranteeing that nobody else will win, either.

When Trump gets elected, I hope the madman remembers the campaign
donations I made to him over the years and not stab me in the back for
it. I'm entitled to freedom of speech, and imo, he is a madman. He
needs to have a stroke.

Pluted Pup

Feb 18, 2024, 3:34:41 AMFeb 18
Why even have elections at all, if you're so sure
of politicians. A consensus of mendacious tabloid publishers
can simply pick who are the most appropriate candidates
for public office.

Oh yeah, they have and the studied decisions of reputable
experts is that the best candidates must be Biden and Trump in 2024,
same as 2020.

Now would happen if one were to pick the other as a running
mate? Talk about consensus! Biden/Trump or Trump/Biden,
and there would no longer be any need for an election
and no one would have a right to complain about politics
again.

badgolferman

Feb 18, 2024, 8:58:26 AMFeb 18
I wish there was some way of getting adult people like Manchin or
Romney onto the ballot. I'd even vote for Haley despite not knowing
anything about her politics.

--
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the votes
decide everything." ~ Josef Stalin