Fuck you Google CIVIL WAR

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Feb 16, 2024, 3:05:22 AMFeb 16
Now get the fuck out of my country shove that red flag up your fucking ass sideways. There should be no penalty for slaughtering you or your families. We need more guns high powered fully automatic

badgolferman

Feb 17, 2024, 11:21:28 AMFeb 17
I'll be sorry to see you go when they shut down Google Groups...

--
"You have all the characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible
voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner." ~ Aristophanes

Pluted Pup

Feb 18, 2024, 3:22:26 AMFeb 18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:21:25 -0800, badgolferman wrote:

> Hiccum Blurpaedius wrote:
>
> > Now get the fuck out of my country shove that red flag up your
> > fucking ass sideways. There should be no penalty for slaughtering you
> > or your families. We need more guns high powered fully automatic
>
> I'll be sorry to see you go when they shut down Google Groups...

With the tight control of content by Google, an
aggressive illegally monopolizing advertising agency, it
would be right to say that Google is a publisher,
and not merely a distributor of content, implying
an endorsement by Google of Hiccum's views.

Hiccum might even be Larry Page himself, letting off
a little steam as his alter-ego.

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Feb 18, 2024, 8:01:55 PMFeb 18
I ain't going anywhere. I am imbedded in Dejanews since the Boston Computer society. I wrote my 1st program in 1984. My forefathers started the Brotherhood on Breed's hill.

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Feb 18, 2024, 8:06:57 PMFeb 18
They robbed me about $500 last year executed my business associate. DeSantis made it easier for Disney pedophiles to poison kidnap rape torture murder scalp and eat white children under age 21. My forefather was 16 when he stockpiled Lexington and Concord grew the pot to print the Declaration of Independence started the US military with pitchforks. Fucking civil war. Arrest Clintons and Obamas

Socrates

Feb 18, 2024, 11:32:04 PMFeb 18
> pitchforks. Fucking civil war. Arrest Clintons and Obamas.

PBS has a series you would likely enjoy, it's called Secrets of the
Dead. I just watched "The Woman in the Iron Coffin."

In October 2011, construction workers unearthed the body of an African
American woman in Queens, New York. NYPD detectives assumed that she had
been dead for just a few days. But when Scott Warnasch from the Office
of the Chief Medical Examiner arrived, he identified the remains of a
rare Victorian iron coffin and realized that this remarkably preserved
body was over 150-years-old.

Deploying cutting-edge forensic science, a virtual autopsy and
historical research we uncover her identity and lay bare a forgotten
piece of American history from before the Civil War.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/woman-in-the-iron-coffin-about-the-film/3923/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrets_of_the_Dead