May 22 - Sarcastic Daily Meditations

jimbo

May 22, 2022, 7:31:59 AM5/22/22
Wait until everyone else is being good to you before
you start being good to anyone else.

Skeezix LaRocca

May 22, 2022, 9:39:04 AM5/22/22
On 5/22/22 07:31, jimbo wrote:
> Wait until everyone else is being good to you before
> you start being good to anyone else.

Of course..Why undergo the drudgery of being nice to someone who does
not have a proven track record ?

--
Dr. Skeezix LaRocca, D.B. (Doctor Of Buffoonery)
Registered Linux Novice & Abuser #526706

Charlie M. 1958

May 22, 2022, 10:13:27 AM5/22/22
On 5/22/2022 8:38 AM, Skeezix LaRocca wrote:
> On 5/22/22 07:31, jimbo wrote:
>> Wait until everyone else is being good to you before
>> you start being good to anyone else.
>
> Of course..Why undergo the drudgery of being nice to someone who does
> not have a proven track record ?

A practical approach! That's what I like about you, LaRocca.

Skeezix LaRocca

May 22, 2022, 10:23:37 AM5/22/22
Like I often say....If you can't be spiritual, at least be practical.