More Giggles from Michigan

Socrates

May 21, 2022, 1:35:35 PM5/21/22
A biology teacher at a private school for gifted students in Michigan
was placed on leave after an assignment displayed a photo of Barack
Hussein Obama next to monkeys and other animals and asked students to
identify primates.

CharlieM1958

May 21, 2022, 1:52:21 PM5/21/22
Giggling /was/ my first inclination, but I think it's one of those cases
where you need to know the whole story. It could have been racist, or it
might have been 100% innocent (as in just a bunch of animal images to
see if the students would correctly identify the human as a primate.)

Sharx335

May 21, 2022, 4:06:25 PM5/21/22
Oh OH, The cancel culture fools would NOT like that one.

Sharx335

May 21, 2022, 4:07:10 PM5/21/22
Albeit a KENYAN primate!!! ROFL.