zoom

Jon G.

Feb 18, 2024, 1:01:00 AMFeb 18
The global warming fanatic dovetails nicely with RFK. She thinks normal
is to have 4 children by 4 different men. I accept that that's her
prerogative. It still doesn't justify her involvement in the abduction,
rape, torture and burned alive against her victim. Maybe she'd like to
know first hand how that feels. Maybe if global warming is accelerated,
she can experience how it feels to be burned alive.

Pluted Pup

Feb 18, 2024, 3:16:15 AMFeb 18
Why be cryptic? You say Robert Kennedy was a woman
who has had four children by different men? That's
the first I've heard that (s)he was trans. What kidnapping,
and did (s)he make any comments about global warning when he
was alive?