Dysfunctional family

Jon G.

Feb 16, 2024, 2:08:37 AMFeb 16
Trump asked Melania to parade around the pool at Mar-a-Lago in a bikini
"so all the other guys could get a look at what they were missing."

Melania said back to him, "I'll do that when you walk around with me in
your bikini, and let all the women get a good look at what a fool I am
for staying with you."

Melania is Trump's slave. He keeps her blackmailed to him promising to
assault her if she doesn't act his puppet. No other reasonable woman
would remain with a cheat and virus magnet like Trump who limps around
in his heavy bulletproof vest and revolver. Melania's secret is that
the father of Barron is really Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump, more at a
normal age to be her mate. That's why the DNA is close but not a
perfect match.

Trump and Putin met in Sodom, which is why Trump and Putin are so
affectionate with each other.

The same goes for Yong un.

badgolferman

Feb 16, 2024, 6:32:26 AMFeb 16
Jon G. <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Trump asked Melania to parade around the pool at Mar-a-Lago in a bikini
> "so all the other guys could get a look at what they were missing."
>
> Melania said back to him, "I'll do that when you walk around with me in
> your bikini, and let all the women get a good look at what a fool I am
> for staying with you."
>
> Melania is Trump's slave. He keeps her blackmailed to him promising to
> assault her if she doesn't act his puppet. No other reasonable woman
> would remain with a cheat and virus magnet like Trump who limps around
> in his heavy bulletproof vest and revolver. Melania's secret is that
> the father of Barron is really Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump, more at a
> normal age to be her mate. That's why the DNA is close but not a
> perfect match.

All of this sounds somewhat reasonable.

Yoty Randy

Feb 16, 2024, 9:48:30 PMFeb 16

TELEGRAM link
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

We have many products on DMT, LSD, MDMA, Psilocybin Magic mushrooms, cannabis, and microdosing psychedelics. Buy Highest Quality DMT Carts, XTC Pills, LSD Edibles, Shrooms Chocolates, Psychedelics Magic Mushrooms Gummies Online In USA ✓ Great Prices ✓ Trusted psychedelics vendor with tracking ✓ Fast Delivery worldwide.

US-US Delivery
Fast Shipping
Secure Payment Options
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
3 Days Refund Policy
100% Money-Back if any issue with the product
Shipping Service: Overnight/Standard/Economy
Estimated Delivery Time: Overnight & 3-5 Days
Discounts: Get up to 20% off
Shipping Rates – USPS: $30 FedEx: $45 Only USA.
Pay With Credit / Debit Cards Also
CLICK ➤HERE ➤TO ➤BUY ➤DMT➤ONLINE

We sell the highest-quality DMT vape cartridges, LSD edibles, and Psilocybin chocolate bars for microdosing, with a focus on sourcing from premium suppliers.

Telegram link
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Buy DMT Vape Cartridges And Microdose DMT USA Online
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Buy LSD Microdoses And LSD Edibles Online

Buy Psilocybin Mushroom And Mushroom Microdoses

Buy 100ML 4-ACO-DMT Microdosing Kit

Buy 5-MeO DMT .5ml Purecybin Carts:

https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Buy 4-AcO-DMT Freebase:

https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Buy 5-MeO-DMT Cartridge 1mL:

https://t.me/YotyRandy842
https://t.me/YotyRandy842
Buy Deadhead Chemist DMT (Vape and Cartridge) 1mL:

Buy DeadHead Chemist DMT Vape Cartridge:

Buy DMT .5ml Purecybin – 300mg DMT
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Buy DMT (Free Base)DMT 1ml 800mg DMT Vape – Mushrooms Canada
https://t.me/YotyRandy842

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Feb 17, 2024, 4:31:27 AMFeb 17
I just visited a clubhouse near Gilley's in Pasadena I lived nearby shortly when I got sober. John Bradshaw was there discussing the Dysfunctional Family before the series. Also the pilot of the Enola Gay spoke another day. Had a pig roast. Texas Gov Ann Richards was there and some Davidians.