Trump and the Horn of Plenty

Jon G.

Feb 16, 2024, 4:13:12 PMFeb 16
As there is a regression from the ontogenetic to the phylogenetic brain,
it tapers down from diversity to homogeneity.

People who have overcome impossible odds earn their access to community
property, as opposed to sluggards who inherit access.

12For now we see through the portal, darkly; but then face to face: now
I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

The prince of the world may have stumbled on the taproot of the
collective, but he doesn't own it. There are a few more of us here and
we don't own it either. Then there is research on how to capitalize on
it for technological gain, economics, selective hits, population control
and so on...

... but Jesus knows and God know all about it, since it's their
interface with humanity. Anyone who stakes monopoly and lays claim to
it has some competition,...

... if not preemptive suicide.