Three social media whores die after falling 100 feet over waterfall while hiking: police

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 7, 2018, 1:22:42 AM7/7/18
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/06/three-social-media-stars-die-
after-falling-100-feet-over-waterfall-while-hiking-police.html

Three social media stars have died after one of them slipped and fell
nearly 100 feet from rocks at the top of Shannon Falls in Canada and the
other two allegedly jumped after her to save her.

Family members confirmed Ryker Gamble was one of the three killed. Friends
identified the other two killed as Alexey Lyakh and his long-term
girlfriend Megan Scraper, the Vancouver Sun reported. The three were in
their 20s and 30s.

Lyakh and Gamble were part of the “High on Life SundayFundayz” YouTube
channel, which follows a group of travel vloggers filming their adventures
around the world.

The channel has more than 500,000 subscribers and the videos receive more
than 100,000 views. The High On Life Instagram page has more than 1.1
million followers. The Vancouver-based group began with Gamble, Lyakh and
a friend after they traveled in 2012, according to the BBC.

On Thursday, federal police in Canada said search and rescue teams in
British Columbia recovered the bodies of the three people.

Cpl. Sascha Banks said the victims were swimming in a pool system on top
of Shannon Falls “and then walking along the ledge shortly thereafter.”
They fell nearly 100 feet. At nearly 1,100 feet, Shannon Falls is the
third-tallest waterfall in British Columbia.

Witnesses told authorities they saw Scraper slip from the rocks at the top
of the waterfall and the two men allegedly jumped in the falls to save
her, CBC News reported.

Two years ago, Gamble and Lyakh were sentenced to seven days in prison in
the U.S. and “banned from accessing U.S. public lands for five years”
after they were accused of taking photos at a protected hot springs at
Yellowstone National Park, Vice News reported.

High On Life has set up a GoFundMe for the three victims for their funeral
arrangements. The group also asked for fans to share how they were
inspired by “High On Life’s” travels.

"The family would love to hear anything or everything on how High On Life
may have inspired you. A story, a picture, a song, a video - use the
Hashtag #HOLinspired so we can collect all of your love and thoughts in
one place. Even if you cannot provide a donation please post on whatever
platform you frequent,” the group said in a statement.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Byker

Jul 7, 2018, 6:27:20 AM7/7/18
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/06/three-social-media-stars-die-after-falling-100-feet-over-waterfall-while-hiking-police.html
>
> Three social media stars have died after one of them slipped and fell
> nearly 100 feet from rocks at the top of Shannon Falls in Canada and the
> other two allegedly jumped after her to save her.

I wonder if she was taking a selfie at the time...