TESTERS NEEDED: New Survival/defense tool

Joey Chu

Apr 23, 2020, 11:10:11 PM4/23/20
Hello Fellow Hikers,

I cannot wait to tell you about this…

Literally, as soon as the in-stock notice came in I had to send this to you.

We are looking for testers to test out the new improved Tactical Pen.

This is a must-have for any hikers small but compacted with tools you will need on your hike.

You can get one FREE while supplies last!

Ape Survival gives our subscribers the ability to test the most discreet weapon.

Note: This giveaway is limited to the first 100 only.

https://bit.ly/355gvlI

Joey Chu