Re: Hiking Michigan

Thomas Hooker

Apr 18, 2019, 6:16:11 AM4/18/19
On Friday, September 18, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Greg Hatfield wrote:
> Looking for Hiking partnrs in Michigan possibly for oct and nov hikes

Hello Greg, I read your profile on your Google group and because you showed a interest in hiking on it. I wanted to send you a link to my meet up group in case you are interested in having someone to enjoy the beauty of the forest with. If you go to it and read under the about us tab it will give you info about me. I hope you have a great day. Tom Hooker https://www.meetup.com/West-Michigan-Hiking/members/