Waldenwoods membership for sale

Rich

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
Located in Southern Michigan, 6 full year membership left. Purchased a
10 year membership, leaving the state and need to sell asap. Asking
2,700 firm. Great price ans a great campground!!! For more info,
please e-mail me at pappy...@aol.com

Thanks,
Rich

totm...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2015, 1:59:18 PM6/24/15
I'm interested in the membership can you tell me if if you can keep paying after the 6 years 2482407751 is my phone to call me

Whiskers

Jun 25, 2015, 10:19:54 AM6/25/15
On 2015-06-24, totm...@gmail.com <totm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in the membership can you tell me if if you can keep
> paying after the 6 years 2482407751 is my phone to call me

You're replying to a message posted 15 years ago.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

sgt23

Aug 1, 2015, 1:24:53 AM8/1/15
I wonder if the guy is still a live?

pathan...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2020, 11:15:08 AM1/19/20
We are interested.
Please email me at
patha...@comcast.net if you are still wanting to sell your membership.

bryan.w...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2020, 6:45:31 PM2/13/20
We are selling our membership. Over 9 years left on a gold upgraded membership. Message me at bwsconst @ aol.com

tara...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 9:53:46 AM2/17/20
On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 6:45:31 PM UTC-5, bryan....@gmail.com wrote:
> We are selling our membership. Over 9 years left on a gold upgraded membership. Message me at bwsconst @ aol.com

We are interested. I sent an email to bwsc...@aol.com. Thanks

jmarz...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 12:55:57 PM7/31/20
Interested on membership can you text or call 5868731032 Jennifer

cindib...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2020, 12:36:33 PM8/2/20
Is the membership still for sale? We are interested. Thanks
Cindi Bevill, cindib...@gmail.com, 734-634-3296