Waldenwoods Membership for Sale

Wendy Smith

Aug 2, 2021, 1:44:08 PM8/2/21
Selling the remaining years of our Waldenwoods membership, 7 years remaining (expires Mar 2028). Perpetual Camping Membership, guaranteed spot with exception of listed holidays which require 30 days advance reservations - Max 14 days on with 7 days off. Annual dues are ~$480, paid for 2021. Annual dues for remainder of membership to be assumed by the buyer. Transfer fee applies, buyer would pay ~$500. (Please note that this membership cannot be transferred to anyone who has “toured” with the Waldenwoods sales staff in the last 2 years, per our contract). Background check is required prior to transfer. WWW.WALDENWOODS.COM