List Of Books By James Patterson

Marguerite Italiano

Dec 7, 2023, 6:15:11 PM12/7/23
Have you read any James Patterson books? Are any of these books or his other works on your TBR? What James Patterson books are your favorite? What James Patterson books would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.

Earlier this year, Patterson pledged $1.75 million in grants to school libraries in partnership with Scholastic Reading Club, and today he announced 340 more school grant recipients, bringing the total to 467 school libraries that have received grants from $1,000 to $10,000. The full list is available at scholastic.com/pattersonpartnership.

list of books by james patterson
Download https://urlin.us/2wJ0aX

The way this club works is that you will automatically be shipped new James Patterson books when they become available on their release date. This will be a discounted price of course, and there is no obligation to purchase within 20 days of receipt. In months that there is not a new release, you will be sent a book from your reading list of James Patterson books. As usual, you have 20 days to review the book with no obligation to buy. Sending the book back is simple and is as easy as walking back out to your mailbox.

Well, the first thing is I want to be clear that I've written books with Bill Clinton, and I'm also good friends with the Bush family. I go left and right and actually don't like it when entertainers discuss politics. But when I am working with Clinton on our novels, diplomacy is not on our list when it comes to ideas. It's the same with Dolly Parton, and there was never a bump in the road with either of them.

For fans of mystery and thriller novels, there is perhaps no bigger name than James Patterson. With over 147 books under his belt, Patterson is often considered the most prolific writer working in the field. Since the publication of his first novel in 1976, The Thomas Berryman Number, Patterson has produced a steady stream of mysteries and thrillers popular with both adults and young adults alike, While Patterson has come under fire for his extensive collaboration with co-writers, a practice which many suspect has not called for Patterson to do much of the writing, he has maintained a presence on the New York Times Best Seller list for years, with numerous books topping the charts. From his Alex Cross series to the Women's Murder Club series, his thrillers have made him a must-read author for decades. Even non-readers likely have a familiarity to his work due to numerous television and film adaptation based on his novels. Let's take a closer look at some of the best novels by this author and philanthropist for those wishing to add to their collection or break into this massive body of work for the first time.

In 2018, Patterson released The President is Missing co-written by former president Bill Clinton. The novel follows fictional President Duncan as he tries to stop a cyber terrorist attack while dealing with the threat of impeachment due to decisions made while battling an autoimmune disease that compromised him mentally and physically. The novel was released to mixed reviews but topped numerous best seller lists. A television adaptation is in the works with Showtime. The book makes a great addition to any Patterson collection due to his collaboration with Clinton. It would also make a good addition to collections of books written by presidents, as most presidential books are nonfiction.

The thrill of the hunt and the anticipation of solving the case make the books written by crime writers great reading material. A quick search on Amazon will bring up many popular authors, so how can you choose the next author to explore? If you are ready to delve into a great crime thriller, here are some writers that belong on your list:

There is an old saying that if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it, so we thought we would impose on the most prolific writer in the country (Patterson has written more than 100 books) to give us a list of his favorite fictional detectives.

To date, there are 29 books in the regular Alex Cross books series, along with two novellas (aka Alex Cross BookShots). Below is a rundown of all the books in order, including the novellas, so if you wish to read them, use the following list:
eebf2c3492