New Rowbike mailing list/Yahoo group

Tane' Tachyon

Jun 28, 2005, 3:32:34 PM6/28/05
A new Rowbike mailing list/group has just been started at Yahoogroups.
read and/or post messages via the web interface.

To quote from the homepage listed above:

This group discusses and shares information about, and
experiences on, the Rowbike. While we are interested in ALL
bikes that use a rowing motion for propulsion, the focus of this
group will probably be the Rowbike designed by Scott Olson.
However, anyone with any kind of rowing bicycle or rowing
tricycle, or anyone with an interest in learning more about this
type of vehicle, is welcome to join and participate in the
conversation. We are not affiliated with any manufacturer.
Rowing bicycles and tricycles have a long history, but their
popularity has always been limited, and the number of
manufacturers remains fairly small.

--
Tane' Tachyon = tac...@tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/