Re: Falling in love and bents (my Sat R DayI)

Herman Krieger

Oct 9, 2022, 7:31:38 PM10/9/22
I've had a Sat R Day for a long time and really enjoyed riding it. But now at
96 years of age, I've had to switch to a three wheel recumbent, and sell my
Sat R Day. It has an 11-speed Shimano Affine rear hub, and is available in Eugene, Oregon for $1490.

Edward Wong III

Aug 11, 2023, 8:13:36 PM8/11/23
I know that I am late to the party, but I just wanted to congratulate you for still riding and promoting this fun hobby/sport of recumbent riding. Ride for many more years my friend.

Edward W