The NE-Raves Calendar 02/23/95

Marshal H. Villarosa

Feb 23, 1995, 4:03:04 PM2/23/95

NE-RAVES CALENDAR

02/23/1995

Cybertribe,

This Saturday night in Brooklyn, the bomb is going down. Definately don't
miss Fantasia.

Peace,
DJ Mars
ne-raves-calendar-list-admin
a1...@lehigh.edu

p.s. To subscribe to this list send a message to:
majo...@hyperreal.com
In the body of the message, type:
subscribe ne-raves-calendar <Your Name>

To view this on the World Wide Web:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~a176/techno.html

UPCOMING RAVES SUMMARY:

Date Event or Club City State

2/23 VISION Richmond VA
2/24 FUK Lexington KT
2/24 MECHA Manhattan NY
2/25 CLOUDBURST Baltimore MD
2/25 DAYDREAM_II Ithica NY
2/25 FANTASIA Brooklyn NY

3/ 3 SILENCE Hartford CT
3/ 4 BABY_BLUE Boston MA
3/ 4 DEVINE Nashville TN
3/ 4 IMAGINE Akron OH
3/ 4 PARADISE Toronto CA
3/10 PLUSH Latrobe PA
3/11 EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK New_York NY
3/17 NUCLEUS Akron OH
3/18 GENERIC Long_Island NY
3/18 MERCURY Queens NY
3/24 PLUSH Latrobe PA
3/31 AIRES_MEETS_VENUS_RISING Allentown PA

4/ 1 31_FLAVAZ Pittsburgh PA
4/ 1 APRIL_FOOLZ Brooklyn NY
4/ 1 NEPTUNE Syracuse NY
4/ 1 PLURALISM Boston MA
4/ 8 FREE Pittsburgh PA
4/ 8 LIQUID_VISION Hartford CT
4/15 MISSION_UNDERGROUND Chicago IL
4/15 SOLID Asbury_Park NJ
4/22 BASSRUSH Allentown PA
4/22 VOYAGER_2 Brooklyn NY
4/29 BELIEVE Binghamton NY

5/20 ASPHYXIA2 Brooklyn NY
5/26 NOISE Buffalo NY

UPCOMING RAVES IN DETAIL:

2/23/1995
VISION
Richmond VA

just a little reminder to all of you about VISION this coming thursday in
Richmond....

dj's:

TERRY MULLEN (chicago)
IVAN G (hypnotic groove prod., baltimore)
JOHN G (fever finalist, dc)
DEREK TIFFANY (trancefused, richmond)

10-pm to 5-am $5 all night long
18-over to enter

trancefused infoline: (804)768.2000

2/24/1995
FUK
Lexington KT

FUK tour. Fri Feb 24th Lexington, Kentucky.

Plastikman live.

Main room: John Aquaviva / Richie Hawtin / Terry Mullen
Ambient Room: Matthew Hawtin / Greg Cambell

606.281.4199 or 502.569.1969.

2/24/1995
MECHA
Manhattan NY

Well last week was a pretty good party and this weeks line-up
looks really great...

MECHA
^^^^^
February 24th, 1995
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DJ's for the Evening:
Nicky Fingers (Industrial Strength)
K-5 (Mental Unity)
Mike Dearborn (DJAX, Chicago)
Micro (Caffeine)

And A Live PA by:
Prototype 909 (Instinct Records)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Info Line #: 212.274.9501
Location will be announced... Call the info # for updates.

See yah there!!
Peace
/\___/\
_\ /_
/ + + \
\___/
Spac...@netcom.com

2/25/1995
CLOUDBURST
Baltimore MD

sonic soul and changing faces
present
CloudBurst
12 hours of deep atmospheric soundscapes
saturday february 25, 1995 9pm-9am $12 Baltimore

djs: bobble & lovegrove stepen & lee
sonic soul audio soluble, san diego

terre thaemlitz entity
instinct/comatonse ultraworld

live performances by Defective artists:
Dj Who & the attack of the deep dark dubs
Telekinetic Soulmate
Exterior Mirror

giveaways courtesy of Smile, Instinct, Logic, Waveform, Comatonse,
and Defective
tickets for Baltimore's first ambient music festival go on sale monday.
tickets and directions can be picked up at: modern music (balt),
music now (dc), rainbow (del), and of sound mind (balt). tickets are
$12 and are very limited.

there will be a coffee/juice/soda bar,
promo giveaways from 8 record labels,

tarot card readings, a didgeradoo performance,
aroma therapy, and...
a multi media visual presentation from Double Helix and Majestic.

please bring blankets, pillows, fruit, water, healing crystals,
incense, positive energy, and an open mind.

Cloudburst is the first in a series of ambient/chill out events to happen
in Baltimore on a bi-monthly basis.

feedback/questions/comments:
email love...@clark.net

2/25/1995
DAYDREAM_II
Ithica NY

Daydream II by James Dean Productions

DJ's:
Dave Trance (Caffeine, LI)
Shining Cloud (Fluid, Manhattan)
Wilhelm (Central Groove)
Jordan Vesteyo (Central Groove)
Space (albany)
Obi-ONe (Brain froot, Rochester)

tech:
3D Visuals by ACME
20,000 watts of sound by Sound on Sound
2 rooms
free glow goods
free after hours at Club Semesters, with free breakfast

place:
State Theater, Ithaca NY
February 25th
doors open at 11pm

tickets:
$13adv $15 door

Info lines:

habitual discharge 607-277-7879
the zone 607-273-1579
central groove 607-272-0420
315-438-2023
ACME labs 914-463-9350
phat o prod. 215-475-8239

email:76665...@compuserve.com

2/25/1995
FANTASIA
Brooklyn NY

Brooklyn Queens Entertainment,
the producers of ELECTRIC,
want to invite you on a trip to:

FFFFF AAA N N TTTTT AAA SSS IIIII AAA
F A A NN N T A A S I A A
FFF AAAAA N N N T AAAAA SSS I AAAAA
F A A N NN T A A S I A A
F A A N N T A A SSS IIIII A A

Saturday, February 25, 1995

Featuring Knights of the Round Table:

FRANKIE BONES MIKE DEARBORN ADAM-X
East Coast Pioneer Chicago DJAX Records Groove Records

NIGEL RICHARDS DAVID HOLLANDS CREATOR
611 Records, Philly Direct from Indianapolis Park Rave Madness

JOE SKI M GEE SPROUT
Chocoate Factory Boston Primary Records Up North

Rave Coordination: Dennis the Menace
Lighting: Acme/Palmer
Visuals: Eno-onE

Info: Joint Ventures 212-629-2061 or Park Rave 718-390-7176
Alan Sanctuary 212-696-8938

Tickets are $18 in Advance, $20 at the Door, get them at:

NY - Groove Records - 718-714-5232
Satellite ------ 212-780-9305
BUGG ----------- 516-797-7196
NJ - Planet X ------- 908-249-0304
PA - 611 Records ---- 215-413-9100

Area Info & Bus Trips:

NY - TWR - 212-390-8923, UpNorth - 914-658-9582, Big Dipper -
518-465-6381, Eddie Van Raven - 212-629-2061, Unity - 718-390-7498,
FBI - 390-7107, Robyn - 516-254-3651
NJ - Scooter - 212-479-7879, Mars - 908-506-9592
PA - THC - 215-568-0939, ZOOM - 215-998-9650, Special K - 215-552-8103
CT - United Techno - 203-493-2807, Warped - 203-454-6643
DC - Deana - 202-217-2117, Sean & Teri - 202-466-1661
New England - Sugar Bare - 401-621-1578, Paul Paul - 401-751-2168
Indianapolis - Groovus Maximum - 317-899-8100
Canada - DNA - 514-854-6446
Internet - DJ Mars - djm...@eden.rutgers.edu or a1...@lehigh.edu

TOTALLY LEGAL NEW YORK LOCATION! CALL FOR DIRECTIONS

3/ 3/1995
SILENCE
Hartford CT

Swing Kids present...

S I L E N C E
Saturday, March 3

Live Pa by the Dub Tribe

DJ's:
Onionz
Scott Richmond
Scotty Marz
Bamboo

More info to follow

3/ 4/1995
BABY_BLUE
Boston MA

MELLO & PRIMARY PRODUCTIONS, those who brought you Blue, Yello & Red in
association with OHM recordings, bring you

BABY BLUE SATURDAY MARCH 4, 1995 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM

WORCESTER MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM

DOMAIN 1

DJ RAP
(u.k's lady of the jungle)

TIN-TIN
(universe/club u.k)

DOC MARTIN
(l.a./rise up/strictly rhythm)

ROBBIE HARDKISS
(san fran/hardkiss music)

WINK
(philly/ovum recordings)

TIGA
(montreal/d.n.a.)

and performing live....

COSMIC BABY
(berlin/logic records)

DOMAIN 2

DARKHORSE
(san fran/natural music)

ONIONZ
(l.i./eddie)

JOESKI
(nyc/choclatefactory)

SAMEER
(l.i./caffeine)

M-GEE
(boston/ohm recordings)

DEBO
(boston/stress)

SUN
(baltimore/ultraworld

OSHEEN
(providence/ohm recordings)

INFO LINES

BOSTON

Primary 617 499 7744
Mission Control 617 232 2030
Formula 409 617 499 4871
Planetary Groove 617 576 8833
Karmashop 617 576 8809
Bolt 617 646 7283
Squishy 617 499 1925
Vibe Tribe 617 576 9846
Darb 413 546 2196
Chris D 508 791 2220

MAINE

K.C. & The SunriseGang 207 773 6979
Raving Maniacs 207 942 7086

CONNECTICUT

Warped 203 454 6643
Flipped 203 352 3374
Swing Kids 203 921 1474
Universall 203 254 0518

RHODE ISLAND

Orcal 401 454 6002
Sugarbare 401 621 1578

NEWYORK

Mello/Primary 212 631 1023
Fluid 212 629 1960
Allan Sanctuary 212 696 8938
Scooter 212 479 7879
Joint Ventures 212 629 2061
Kork&Greg 516 547 7118
Satelite 212 465 3299
Milky 212 714 8059
Up North 914 838 3586
Big Dipper 518 465 6381
A.C.M.E. 914 431 6721
Eponymous 917 795 0393
Abduction 518 561 5848

CANADA

DNA 514 854 6446
Harmony 514 482 4010
Crazy 514 936 5806
Danielle 613 549 0814

WASHINGTON\ BALTIMORE

Terry & Shawn 202 466 1661
Ultraworld 410 880 7031
Modem Music\Rise 410 549 0814

PENNSYLVANIA

Special k 215 552 8103
611 Records 215 413 9100
Geoffe 619 433 0503
Danny 304 296 0883
Fusion 717 541 9433
Zoom 215 998 9650

OTHER....

Vermont JK 802 524 7456
Ohio Dreamer 216 238 1451
Drop Bass Network 414 777 3998

TICKETS GO ON SALE MONDAY FEBRUARY 13Th

Price $20 until March 3rd
$25 at the door

TICKET OUTLETS

Beat Non Stop 617 236 6534
(Boston)

Lunasea 401 272 5862
Satelite Records 212 780 9305
(New York)

Liquid Sky 212 343 0532
(New York)

Sonic Groove 212 631 1047
(New York)

Modern Music 410 523 1882
(Baltimore)

611 Records 215 413 9100
(Philly)

Music Now 202 338 5638
(Washington D.C.)

D.N.A. Records 514 284 4949
(Montreal)

Special Sauce 516 666 3290
(Bayshore,LI)

Services

FREE PARKING
FULL MEDICAL ASSIASTANCE ROOM
LICENSED & CODED BUILDING
INFORMATION / SAFTY BOOTH
Lodging Facilties (please call 508 499 7744)

NO ALCOHOL OR BOTTLES & NO BAD ATTITUDES

For more info Email: be...@world.std.com

3/ 4/1995
DEVINE
Nashville TN

saturday march 4 - 8pm-6am ** nashville tennessee

BAM!, URB Magazine, & LOGIC Records present:

D*E*V*I*N*E -- a logic trance 2 party

featuring derrick carter (chicago) james christian (new york)
robert armani (chicago) who (baltimore)
nigel richards (philly) chip b (nashville)
justin long (chicago) kasi (knoxville)
sean catinella (knoxville) merlin (st louis)
lary breaks (nashville) justin hand (memphis)

811 Palmer Place (The Cannery) on Eighth Avenue South, downtown (fully
permitted venue)
Location is in the same building as our DREAM party was in spring 1994.

all ages til midnite ** no alcohol **
18+ midnite til 6 am (valid 18+ ID REQUIRED!!!) ** still no alcohol :> **

Here are directions to D*E*V*I*N*E in Nashville, Saturday March 4, 1995.
These are fairly comprehensive, coming from all 6 major interstate
thoroughfares.
Once you get close to Nashville, you may want to call the infoline
(615-780-3730) for any last-minute changes, should they become necessary.

-----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 65 going NORTH
(From Birmingham, Huntsville, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville. AVOID I-440. REPEAT: AVOID I-440.
Take the WOODMONT BLVD EXIT.
TURN LEFT at the bottom of the ramp.
Go to the first big intersection (BP Station and Mrs. Winners on the corner)
Turn RIGHT onto EIGHTH AVE toward downtown. Go up the hill, thru 1 stop light
(several blocks), down the hill, under the interstates (several more blocks),
thru another stop light, under a railroad overpass. After the railroad
overpass, look for the TEXACO on the right. Turn LEFT at the TEXACO onto
Cannery Row or Palmer Place.

-----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 65 going SOUTH
(From Louisville, Gallatin, Hendersonville, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville.
At the split:
[<-- Nashville 24E/65S] --- [Memphis 265 -->]
Bear RIGHT toward [Memphis 265].
At the next split, Bear RIGHT again, toward Nashville.
Look for and TAKE the BROADWAY/DEMONBREUN EXIT (Exit # 209B)
Turn LEFT onto Broadway at the light.
Follow directions below from BROADWAY/DOWNTOWN.

-----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 40 going WEST
(From Knoxville, points east, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville.
At the split:
[<-- Chattanooga 24E/440E] --- [Nashville 24W/40W -->]
Bear RIGHT to Nashville (obviously).
Follow interstate signs towards BIRMINGHAM (I-65 South)
Look for and take the WOODMONT BLVD EXIT.
TURN RIGHT at the bottom of the ramp.
Go to the first big intersection (BP Station and Mrs. Winners on the corner)
Turn RIGHT onto EIGHTH AVE toward downtown. Go up the hill, thru 1 stop light
(several blocks), down the hill, under the interstates (several more blocks),
thru another stop light, under a railroad overpass. After the railroad
overpass, look for the TEXACO on the right. Turn LEFT at the TEXACO onto
Cannery Row or Palmer Place.

-----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 40 going EAST
(From Memphis, points west, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville. AVOID I-440. REPEAT: AVOID I-440.
Stay on 40 through the [<- 265] -- [40->] split, bearing RIGHT.
Look for and TAKE the BROADWAY/DEMONBREUN EXIT (Exit # 209B)
Turn LEFT onto Broadway at the light.
Follow directions below from BROADWAY/DOWNTOWN.

-----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 24 going WEST
(From Atlanta (via I-75), Chattanooga, Hickory Hollow/Antioch area, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville. AVOID I-440. REPEAT: AVOID I-440.
At the split:
[<-- Nashville/Birmingham] -- [Knoxville 40E -->]
Bear LEFT toward Nashville (duh).
Follow interstate signs towards BIRMINGHAM (I-65 South)
Look for and take the WOODMONT BLVD EXIT.
TURN RIGHT at the bottom of the ramp.
Go to the first big intersection (BP Station and Mrs. Winners on the corner)
Turn RIGHT onto EIGHTH AVE toward downtown.
Go up the hill, thru 1 stop light (several blocks), down the hill, under the
interstates (several more blocks), thru another stop light, under a railroad
overpass. After the railroad overpass, look for the TEXACO on the right. Turn
LEFT at the TEXACO onto Cannery Row or Palmer Place.

----- -----
Coming to Nashville on Interstate 24 going EAST
(From St. Louis, Clarkesville, etc.)
Follow signs to Nashville.
At the split:
[<-- Nashville 24E/65S] --- [Memphis 265 -->]
Bear RIGHT toward [Memphis 265].
At the next split, Bear RIGHT again, toward Nashville.
Look for and TAKE the BROADWAY/DEMONBREUN EXIT (Exit # 209B)
Turn LEFT onto Broadway at the light.
Follow directions below from BROADWAY/DOWNTOWN.

----- -----
Directions from BROADWAY/DOWNTOWN:
If downtown, or close, find BROADWAY or WEST END AVENUE (West End merges into
Broadway at around 16th or 17th Ave) and head towards downtown. You
should be able to see the South Central Bell building (or "Batman" building,
because of the two big "ear"-looking antennae). Stay on Broadway until you
come to EIGHTH AVENUE. Turn RIGHT onto EIGHTH Avenue (you can only turn one
way, no left turn, man).
Go thru 4 stop lights (bear right at the 3rd light). Look for the TEXACO on
the left.
Turn RIGHT at the TEXACO. Park. Come inside. Dance. woo woo

----- ----- -----

Thanks for taking the time and effort to travel to Nashville to party with
us.

Please make copies of these directions and give them to everyone you know who
might benefit from them.

boomshanka,
the BAM/anode crew

3/ 4/1995
IMAGINE
Akron OH

IMAGINE
March 4th 1995
Akron, OH

DUBTRIBE MICHAEL DEARBORNE
GOODWILL JINX
TREVOR LAMONT SLEEPY C
MIKE SPARKS ODDYSEY
TRIPPER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
SHOALIN MONK RAGE
SPENCER YAZETTE
SYNAPSE

brought to you by UNDERGROUND PEACE SOCIETY for more information call
216-376-1644

3/ 4/1995
PARADISE
Toronto CA

In Toronto on Saturday March 4th.. Better Days Productions UK takes you to
PARADISE

Starring-
Dale Charles (Space Records, One Love, Los Angeles)
The UFG soundsystem (From Manchester UK)
Reeds (Love Energy FM, Manchester, UK)
DJ Overload (Boston Beat Records)

Local Talent-
Sniper (Drum and Bass spun proper)
Mystical Influence (Jungle nutter)
Dominik (Rotterdam)
John E (Dub House Recordings)
Danny Henry (Proggy House)
Dogwhistle (Energy 108)
Mark Oliver (More Proggy House)
Peter the Greek (Yet More Proggy House)
Dave Bragg vs. Asterix
Pedro (Life, Ottawa)

MC's Dr. No and EZ

With live percussion by Ninette

Information 416.760.3343

Out of town Bus info-
OTTAWA- Lifeline 613.788.3300
ALBANY, NY- Treet Ventures 518.341.3357

Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door..

3/10/1995
PLUSH
Latrobe PA

Moontribe Presents...
_ _ _____ _ ___ ___ ____
_ __ | |_ _ ___| |__ |___ / / |/ _ \ / _ \| ___|
| '_ \| | | | / __| '_ \ |_ \ | | | | | (_) |___ \
| |_) | | |_| \__ \ | | | ___) || | |_| |\__, |___) |
| .__/|_|\__,_|___/_| |_| |____(_)_|\___(_) /_/|____/
|_|

DIESELBOY (Technical 'itch Records, UK)
EXXON (Pittsburgh)
SINE (Pittsburgh)
DUST (Moontribe)

From... 9pm to 5am
Admission... 6 Dollars Before 11 O'clock - 8 Dollars After
Location... Illusions --- Latrobe, PA

FROM Rt. 220 S to FROM Rt. 30 E to Rt. 981 N
POINTS Rt. 22 W (Ebensburg) POINTS (look for signs to
NORTH to 981 S (look for WEST Latrobe). At the fourth
signs to Latrobe). light make a left.
Make a left on 981 S. |
At first light make a |
right. |
| |
Go through one light and the parking lot is on your left.
(FREE parking). The club is located one block down from
the parking lot on the left.

For further information, call Illusions at 412.537.2737!
Improved sound and lighting!

NOTE: This is the beginning of a new "club" event in Latrobe.
It will happen every other friday.

3/11/1995
EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK
New_York NY

The Empire Strikes Back

Saturday, March 11th

Featuring:
DIMITRI - SAMPLADELIC/DEEE-LITE / NYC
SCOTT HARDKISS - HARDKISS MUSIC / San Francisco
DARKHORSE - NATURAL MUSIC / San Francisco
JAMES CHRISTIAN - SORTED/GETTIN LIFTED / NYC
JOSH WINK - OVUM/SORTED/RES RECORDS / Philly
KING BRITT - DIGABLE PLANETS/OVUM / Philly
DAVE TRANCE - PSYCHOACTIVE RECORDS/CAFFEINE/LI
REESE - ASTRALWORKS/LIQUID SKY / NYC
SOUL SLINGER - JUNGLE SKY RECORDS/LIQUID SKY MUSIC / NYC
HAVOC - ABSTRACT REALITY/AGELESS / NY/CT
OVERLOAD - MISSION CONTROL/BBS/BOSTON BEAT RECORDS / Boston

Sonic Booms By:
KEMP AUDIO

Atmospheric Effects By:
A.C.M.E. - Acoustically Controlled Mental Experience

$20 At Door
100% Legal Venue
Liquid Sky After Party in Manhattan
Doors Open at 11:00

Use The Force: 212.604.4466

3/17/1995
NUCLEUS
Akron OH

NUCLEUS - Akron, Ohio
March 17th 1995

The Eternal Peace Tribe presents Friday Night Fun
with entertainment by:
ASTROBOY
TRAXX
CLAUDE YOUNG
SYNAPSE
SPARX
JINX
come have fun with us!
for good clean fun call 216.971.9010 for info!

3/18/1995
GENERIC
Long_Island NY

For those of you still searching for that old-school warehouse vibe that
comes without summons, look no further.

Generic - March 18 - Long Island

brought to you by Kevin Kraft and Caffeine

There will only be 700 tickets available for this event, all sold in
advance and all $12. This party will take place in an already-secured
warehouse on L.I.

Frankie Bones Dave Trance Joeski Reese Harvey

For more info, please call 516.951.1170

3/18/1995
MERCURY
Queens NY

Universal presents...

M E R C U R Y
Saturday, March 18

Josh Wink
Nigel Richards
Joeski
James Christian
Tiga
Sir Charles
Soul Slinger
Kunju

Info: 203.254.0518

3/24/1995
PLUSH
Latrobe PA

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
:_____: :_____: :_____: :_____: :_____: :_____: :_____: :_____:

Moontribe Presents...
.__ .__
______ | | __ __ _____| |__
\____ \| | | | \/ ___/ | \
| |_> > |_| | /\___ \| Y \
| __/|____/____//____ >___| /
|__| \/ \/
________ ________ _____ ________.________
\_____ \ \_____ \ / | | / __ \ ____/
_(__ < / ____/ / | |_ \____ /____ \
/ \ / \/ ^ / / // \
/______ / /\_______ \____ | /\/____//______ /
\/ \/ \/ |__| \/ \/

FOREST (Mushroom Jazz Musician, D.C.)
RUFFIAN (Pittsburgh)
DUST (Resident DJ)
SINE (Resident DJ)

From... 9pm to 5am
Admission... 6 Dollars Before 11 O'clock - 8 Dollars After
Location... Illusions --- Latrobe, PA

FROM Rt. 220 S to FROM Rt. 30 E to Rt. 981 N
POINTS Rt. 22 W (Ebensburg) POINTS (look for signs to
NORTH to 981 S (look for WEST Latrobe). At the fourth
signs to Latrobe). light make a left.
Make a left on 981 S. |
At first light make a |
right. |
| |
Go through one light and the parking lot is on your left.
(FREE parking). The club is located one block down from
the parking lot on the left.

For further information, call Illusions at 412.537.2737!
Improved sound and lighting!

NOTE: This is the beginning of a new club event in Latrobe.
It will happen every other friday.

3/31/1995
AIRES_MEETS_VENUS_RISING
Allentown PA

The Freight Yard Crew once again brings you the second in a series of
three parties celebrating the signs of the zodiac.

Friday, March 31, 1995 "Aries Meets Venus Rising" Allentown, Pa.

Fueling the Rush...DJ's:
JOEY BELTRAM - Worldwide
LENNY DEE - Worldwide/Industrial Strength
MARS - Outerspace Productions
STROBE - Euphoria/Ascension Records - UK
GEOFFE - Logic Records/The Freight Yard
JACKELINE CHRISTIE - New York City
MIKO - The Freight Yard
IKON - Allentown, Pa.
CJ PEAK - New Jersey
RACHAEL - Philadelphia
Chilling you out... LAZLO & a live drumming circle
MC's K.O. and PROPHETE
$15 at the door the night of the event
3 warehouse rooms
Capacity limited to 1500
10p.m. - 6a.m.
Afterparty by Alientown Crew T.B.A.

INFOLINES: The Freight Yard (610)433-0503
Mars (908)506-9592
Groove Line (212)696-8938
Zenith (302)729-7079
Teri & Sean (202)466-1661
Trancefused (804)768-2000

4/ 1/1995
31_FLAVAZ
Pittsburgh PA

Snap Crackle N Pop Productions

p r e s e n t s

3333 111
33 1 11
333 11 F L A V A Z
33 11
3333 111111

31 Flavaz Get your scoop!

DJ'z Micz Live PA'z

X-on Sucka MC 1.8.7
DJ Phoenix Faith Healer
DJ C-MONKee

Infoline: 412.734.8457

4/ 1/1995
APRIL_FOOLZ
Brooklyn NY

ALBANY'S BIG DIPPER & Guaranteed Overdose Presents-

A P R I L F O O L Z

April 1, 1995 in Brooklyn

With DJ's

FRANKIE BONES
LEENY DEE
NICKY FINGERS
DAN D.C.
DECIPHER

...........others TBA

live performances by industrial Strength recording artists
STRYCHINE & WAVE LAN

More info call: 518.465.6381 or 518.373.0266
Email: Joh...@AOL.COM

4/ 1/1995
NEPTUNE
Syracuse NY

SATURDAY APRIL 1st
in Syracuse, New York
at the north-east's largest indoor amusement center

Phat O Productions & SWK present.....

*****N*****E*****P*****T*****U*****N*****E*****

Confirmed Line-up To-date:

HEADLINERS TBA NEXT WEEK

Mr. Kleen Scott Richmond Krista
(Satellite, NYC) (Satellite, NYC) (DNA,Montreal)

Geoff-E Sprout
(Freight Yard, Alle (Satellite, NYC)

Space Jordon Vesteyo Mars
(Proton, Albany) (Core, Binghamton) (Planetary, NJ)

Flex Wilhelm
(Club Chameleon, Syracuse) (Central Groove, Ithaca)

Ernesto Enkay
(House Mission, Albany) (SWK, Syracuse)

In the Chill Zone

Obi-One Ohm
(Brain Froot, Rochester) (World, Syracuse)

Join us at the nort-easts largest indoor amusement centre on a
journey far beyond the reaches of excitement. To enhance your voyage we
offer you Virtual Reality, laser tag, bumper cars, video games, rides,
bowling, miniature golf, and a nitemare of a jungle gym.

Doors Open at 10PM. Arrive early to ensure your entrance.
Security is friendly and will be there to protect your vehicles in the
free parking lot. The venue is 100% legal and fool proof. There will be
no writing devices, bottles, wapons or anything like that allowed so don't
bring them.There will be on-site food and beverage as well as door prizes
for those that attend. There are 3000 tickets available. In the event
that they should sell out, an overflow party will be held at Club
Chameleon.

Lighting will be done by Jordon from Luminaere.

Tickets will be $15 and will go on sale Feb. 25th.

Call 315.475.8239 ext. 910 for more info

4/ 1/1995
PLURALISM
Boston MA

A P R I L F O O L S' D A Y

1 9 9 5 -- B O S T O N, M A S S

Sprockett of Essential Productions & Gearhead Presents:

-----------------------
| P L U R A L I S M |
-----------------------

"The existence within a society of diverse groups, as in
religion, race, or ethnic origin, which contribute to
the cultural matrix of the society, while retaining
their distinctive characters."

-Webster's Dictionary '87

more info to follow @ 617.352.6939 & kum...@acs.bu.edu

4/ 8/1995
FREE
Pittsburgh PA

ATTENTION!

On April 8th 1995, UnDerGround Productions of Pittsburgh will bring you
an event guaranteed to set your mind, soul and feet...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF RRRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF RR RR EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE
FF RR RR EE EE EE
FF RR RR EE EE EE
FFFFFFF RR RR EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEEE
FFFFFFF RR RR EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEEE
FF RRRRR EE EE EE
EE RRRRRR EE EE EE
FF RR RR EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE
FF RR RR EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE

****> Who is droppin bombs . . .

-----------------------)>:*: SEAN & KASI :*:<(-----------------------------

:: From The Underground in Knoxville, Tennesee - spinning electro, house
and slow breaks on four, count 'em, four turntables. Their scratching
and dj acrobatics will make ya just skareem. Believe it, these kids
are the fucking real deal. *Do not* miss them!

---------------------------)>:*: SHO :*:<(---------------------------------

:: From Indianapolis, Indiana with tweaked acid and tripped out techno for
your auditory consumption and confusion. Sho is currently rising to
be one of the most well-known midwest djs and is religiously booked
every weekend.

-------------------------)>:*: DIESELBOY :*:<(-----------------------------

:: From Pittsburgh, arguably the most booked jungle dj in the mid-west,
performing in over 24 major US cities and recently signed to Technical
'Itch Records, UK. If you've heard him before, you know ya gotta make
the trip. Hold it down.

-------------------------)>:*: SLEEPY C :*:<(------------------------------

:: From Cleveland, Ohio's premiere trance-house and trip-hop dj. The
owner of Deep Records and the Psychoactive label, Sleepy C is making
a serious name for himself in the states not only as a phat dj but a
talented producer.

---------------------------)>:*: BIT :*:<(---------------------------------

:: From Houston, Texas and with two new upcoming releases on Orbitrecords,
Bit has rocked the house at our previous events. Blending smooth house
and digi-funk, he is not one to be missed.

---------------------------)>:*: DUST :*:<(--------------------------------

:: From Central Pennsylvania, we discovered this up and coming house dj
and he made a *serious* impression. We are proud to have him at this
party and we present to you one hell of a dj.

--------------------------)>:*: RUFFIAN :*:<(------------------------------

:: From Pittsburgh, the darkside magician returns to show you the dark
side of the jungle. Not for the timid. UnDerGround Inc's main man
at the wheels.

---------------------------)>:*: SINE :*:<(--------------------------------

:: From Cloud 9 in Pittsburgh, he will move the room with his collection
of funky house and other assorted grooves. A rising star in the
Pittsburgh dj scene.

++++++++ Free vinyl and cassette giveaways by Sm:)e Communications +++++++

++++++++++++++ Lasers and mind bending visuals by p.a.w.n ++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++ Computer Animation by: Digital Sketches (op...@telerama.lm.com)

++++++++++++++++ Sponsored in part by Atari Corp.

This party will last from 9pm Saturday until they make us go
home. Location to be announced at a later date. Tickets are $12 in
advance and $15 at the door. Available at...

Slacker, Collector's 12" and Future Sounds in Pittsburgh and Deep Records
in Cleveland.

Main info line...... 412.734.1467
E-mail.............. jad...@pitt.edu

:+: This party is gauranteed to have the greatest vibe ever exprerienced in
Pittsburgh. Please come and contribute to the energy.

-------------------------)> Peace & Rhythm <(------------------------------
---------------------------)> John Dwight <(-------------------------------
----------------)>UnDerGround Productions Incorporated<(-------------------

_
| |
|U|nited
|D|ance
|G|eneration
|_|

4/ 8/1995
LIQUID_VISION
Hartford CT

on April 8, 1995, Caprice Productions presents:

----------LIQUID VISION----------

in Hartford CT

with dj's:
Collin Favor
Paul Jackson
Adam X
Frankie Bones
Jimmy Crash
SoulSlinger
Heather Heart
Reese
Ryde
Alb-e
Korvair
James Christian
ES-One
Jon-e
Mr. Trash
Sir Charlz
Atom Warped
and mebbe Onionz...

there's gonna be 4 rooms and as the date gets closer more info will be posted
this is gonna be big and flyers are gonna be out soon..
oh yeah..also live PA by Habitual Discharge..

4/15/1995
MISSION_UNDERGROUND
Chicago IL

Mission Underground-first North American DJAX label party
LIve PA'S
ACID JUNKIES
MIKE DEARBORN
STORM
DJ
DJ SKULL
AKILAH BRYANT

DJ'S
MISS DJAX
MIKE DEARBORN
DJ SKULL

FREE AFTER HOURS
with
DENARD
TERRY MULLAN
others TBA

APRIL 15TH 1995
CHICAGO IL
INFO CALL 3125096805
3125096334

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CORE INNOVATIONS-MAJESTY PRODUCTION-DJAX REC

4/15/1995
SOLID
Asbury_Park NJ

THE NEW JERSEY UNDERGROUND presents...

S O L I D

April 15th, 1995

DJ's controlling the decks:
JAMES CHRISTIAN
SCOTT HENRY
MR. KLEEN
SCOTT RICHMOND
NIGEL RICHARDS
JOESKI
MARS
GLENN GARCIA
MARK BEE

HEADQUARTERS SOUND SYSTEM
APOLLO LIGHTING
MR. WIZARD LAZERS
LIQUID TECHNOLOGY SMART BAR

TIME: 10pm - 8am

INFO: 908.223.3443

LOCATION: Central Jersey. Directions are on flyer (full color double sided
jems).

TICKETS: No bullshit advance tickets, all will be sold at the door. Price
will be announced.

PROMOTION AND BUS TRIPS: Most of the promotional team has been secured, if
you'd like to help out, call: 908.223.3443

4/22/1995
BASSRUSH
Allentown PA

F U S I O N P R O D U C T I O N S

P R E S E N T S

b s r s
a s u h

>bassrush<

saturday * 22 april 95 * 10p - 8a

Drum & Bass Fresh "N" Funky lounge
lords of the jungle heroes of house
* * * * * * * *

TRACE:lucky spin records u.k. SCOTT HENRY:baltimore Fever
cool fm, jungle bassbox,london

OUSTIN:direct from the u.k. unity RYDE:new jersey smooth groove

FRANKIE BONES:groove records, storm, WHO:baltimore, rise, modern music
ravestock

SOUL SLINGER:liquid sky, ravestock FEELGOOD:baltimore fever

DIESEL BOY:pittsburg IKON:frightyard

GREG SARGENT:baltimore DJ SUN:ultraworld

GEOFFE "E":frightyard SOJI-FU:pittsburg

KARL:philly

SLANT:fever finalist

location: Allentown area (pa.)

$15 advance (March)
$20 on the day

As of Jan. 1, 1995, $15, plus, with each ticket one
free DJ mixed tape (House or Jungle)

Anyone interested in running bus trip, call Main Info @
717.541.9433

.. .. oO .. .. .. .. .. ** .. .. .. -o .. .. ..
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Two rooms of the very best underground music with two top u.k.
DJ's from London, and 13 of the East Coast top talented DJ's.
Drum & Bass Room, will be slow, darkside, happy & old school
breakbeat, and of course the UK DJ's will be playing the very latest
sounds from Europe. Plus one of the first tekno DJs on the East Coast
Frankie Bones, in the fresh "N" funky lounge. House from 6 very good
DJs that will keep you dancing non stop all night long.
Two thumping pumping booming sound systems. Outside chill-out area,
clean toilets, friendly staff and security, mind blowing lighting
including Argon lasers. Add to all this an excellent underground venue.
You've got yourself a pucca rave. We intend to leave you with a memory
that you will never forget.

We are here to keep Raving alive not to
take the life out of Raving so Unite and
Party! Revive the Vibe. Happy Music for
Happy People!!!

4/22/1995
VOYAGER_2
Brooklyn NY

You guessed it...

...Satellite under the Brooklyn Bridge. One word: Go.

4/29/1995
BELIEVE
Binghamton NY

BELIEVE APRIL 29TH, 1995
************************

DJ's Confirmed:
***************
Jimmy Crash
ReadeTruth
Hardware
Space
JordanV.
Ernesto
Jamie

This party will be in the Binghampton area and it looks
like it is gonna be a good one :).

Information: 518.427.0521 or 607.797.9192
************
More information will be posted as the date gets closer

5/20/1995
ASPHYXIA2
Brooklyn NY

Part two of killer gabber...

5/26/1995
NOISE
Buffalo NY

NOISE: The 1995 Artists & Models Affair

This was a rave before the word existed. We got dance, we
got sound, we got performance and we got installations.
Last year we got NAKED, this year we got NOISE.

This year's location TBA.(but beleive me, it's a good one).

ARTISTS and PERFORMERS interested in participating
send proposals to Sara Kellner or Dan Rigney at:

Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center
2495 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214
716-835-7362

Installation & visual artwork should be addressed to Sara.
Musicians and other performance artists send to Dan.

We do have some LIMITED funds for materials, so include
a budget. Yes, the artists will be paid.

2000 people showed up last year - including all those folks
from Cleveland.

Proceeds go to benefit Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center-
an alternative space bringing Visual Art, Performance, Film
Video, Writers, New Music and New Jazz for 20 Years.

Dan Rigney
bfor...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

End of transmission........

Mr R J Clayton

Feb 27, 1995, 12:00:38 PM2/27/95
I read this message just now and had absolutely LOADS of info about USA
raves.

Is there a UK equivalent to this calender ?

Anyone know ? Cheers...