Broke? Needs blues or clear? Open to trades!

Mike Hawk

Oct 5, 2021, 11:33:21 PM10/5/21
🔥🍿〽️Hmu for fire blues that taste like popcorn taste and leave gold trails, none of those shitty marshmallow ass tasting pills!

☯️If you don’t have cash, we are open to trades that are worth it! For example: smart phones (only 2020 or 2021 phones), laptops, gold, jewelry. ONLY things worth $$$!

🔥🍿〽️Everybody who tries them likes them! Best prices around - you can try before you buy - face to face deals - no bullshit here! Consistency is key🔑, I always get the same ones, let me be your new favorite plug💯

🔥🍿〽️ASAP delivery/meet ups all over AZ all day and night! Hml for the prices. No bullshit here. If you want us to verify we will!

👌🏼 Consistent, reliable, fast reply, fast delivery/pick ups/meet ups👌🏼

🔥🍿〽️Hml: 480.770.4091