Girlscouts and Boyscouts ~by Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.

1 view

[o;-)@*.*

Mar 20, 2022, 4:36:06 PM3/20/22
♥'s ♪.
Anybody who tells you, god can heal you, should be shot.. as should all idiots, accurate or not.

Crossroad Blues Guitar samples...
https://app.box.com/s/1vxekw73f2ok4njnn5f4yp9ingguts3l

https://app.box.com/s/bjq1cpzdo7lnuua1c5o8nj08r73eurho

I believe the girlscouts are being exploited by russian denmoms, in violation of U.S. child labor laws and get fired at driving age, instead of hiking, biking, and making friends. I say they should form a gang, selling cookies door to door in trio, one of them collecting any crv, entering via 'Hi, we're girlscouts, would you like to try one of our delicious cookies?'
(presenting the grasshoppers and coconut macaroons), 'we're selling them $5 a box and collecting any aluminum and plastic crv recyclables you might have. ... also, it's 5 boxes for $20', weekly hitting the spots that pay... such is a grey area for kids in america.
Also, boyscout pancakes are disgusting, and only soviets don't say so.

is.gd/bluesmaster
is.gd/bluesclub
is.gd/bluescrossroad
etc..