Blues and clear Good quality ASAP delivery

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mike Hawk

未读,
2021年10月6日 00:17:472021/10/6
收件人
🔥🍿〽️Hmu for fire blues that taste like popcorn taste and leave gold trails, none of those shitty marshmallow ass tasting pills!

🔥🍿〽️Everybody who tries them likes them! Best prices around - you can try before you buy - face to face deals - no bullshit here! Consistency is key🔑, I always get the same ones, let me be your new favorite plug💯

🔥🍿〽️ASAP delivery/meet ups all over AZ all day and night! Hml for the prices. No bullshit here. If you want us to verify we will!

👌🏼 Consistent, reliable, fast reply, fast delivery/pick ups/meet ups👌🏼

🔥🍿〽️Hml: 480.770.4091
0 个新帖子