garage music

1 view

Anton Belenki

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
not a long time ago i began to listen to garage music. it's phat!! i like its
beautiful vocal+funky beat+minimum of electronic samples. before i was
listening to speed garage, but it is absolutely different style and almost
doesn't remind garage music at all. garage seems to me more melodic - vocal is
very important in garage. also i feel kinda vibe when there are
house/west-coast techno samples in a garage tune.

i made the big search on internet, and there aren't a lot of resources
dedicated to garage music. i wanted to download some cool MP3 garage tracks
and i found only one site which offers quality garage tunes in MP3 format:

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/Student/cs61ja/docs/garage.html

but it contains only 4 tracks to download. other ones are in RA format and
should be listened on-line (there is no actual interest to download them
because all RA tracks are of very bad quality).

does anyone know of any garage music internet resources - informational and
with full lengh and 128Kbps quality MP3 tracks? i want informational resources
to tell me more about garage, its history, today scene, leading artists/DJs.
and i want quality garage tracks to download. please don't offer the links
dedicated to speed garage - there are a lot of them.

thanks in advance.

webm...@timexfun.webprovider.com
http://timexfun.webprovider.com/

Nick

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
Probably best posted in alt.music.house anton - they don't like this stuff
in here!!

Not all speed garage is the same btw.....some of it is very vocal...

Nick

Hippos45

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
Glitter boi equals spEED garagE frrrEEAAK!!!!!!!!!

love,
glitter boi

Pro di Dre

Jun 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/11/99
I love when Ira spins Speed Garage. He is my dad.

Peace & Chicken Grease,
driz