jungle records

Michael Shum

Nov 13, 1994, 10:02:54 PM11/13/94

i am posting this for a friend... please do not respond via e-mail

---

DUB SHACK STOCKISTS OF THE MOST UPFRONT JUNGLE, HARDCORE, DRUM & BASS
RECORDS AVAILABLE IN THE STATES.
We have in stock a large selection of the most slammin' records direct from
London. Many of these records are available as white labels and promos. New
records are arriving regularly so we can always get you sorted on the newest
stuff. We are distributing KING OF THE JUNGLE RECORDS as well as approx. 13
other labels and can get you the tearin' rekkids. We're all about sortin' out
the people who care most about this jungle ting...
Here's a list of what we've got in stock...
KING OF THE JUNGLE RECORDS: The Horn E.P. DJ Dextrous and MC Rude Boy Keith
"Salute The Kings" Plus three. All tracks Absolutely Rollin'
KING OF THE JUNGLE RECORDS: Loveable Part 2. Dex and Keith mix up the
original... Dex easy now mon!
FIRM HANDED RECORDS: Morning Rush E.P. White label promo. 3 tracks.
TEARIN' Believe Me.
E 3 RECORDINGS: Jungle Da Jungle. White Label by Mind Therapy. 4 tracks
including "Easy Rasta"
E 3 RECORDINGS: Da Murder E.P. Mind Therapy. 4 tracks Another smoker from
Mind Therapy.
AURA RECORDS: In The Shade E.P. The Droid. 4 tracks of darkside bizzness.
HYPER RECORDS: My Sound Rule E.P. The X-Men. 4 tracks, 4 rewinds.
"junglist, respect you every time."
DOVE RECORDINGS: Take Me Baby. Crazee M and Webe. 10" white vinyl Happy
Hardcore Plus 1.
SENSI PRESS RECORDS: No Gun Business E.P. Limited Edition. This is the
first release on Sensi Press. Jungle drum and bass stormer!
FACE TO FACE RECORDS: The Future E.P. DJ Terrorize and Mr Mix. 4 tracks of
hard drum and bass you know the ku.
HEAVYWEIGHT RECORDS: Volume 2 Limited Edition 10" Drum and Bass scorcher.
HEAVYWEIGHT RECORDS: Volume 3 Limited Edition 10" Take Vol. 2 to the next
level,see!
TERRA RECORDS: The Thought Police E.P. Section 47. Serious Darkside
Bizzness.
TERRA RECORDS: One World E.P. Section 47. More wikked drum and bass on the
atmosheric darkside o' tings.
EASY LIFE RECORDINGS: Freedom. Limited Edition. DJ Ruff Cutt and Bizzy B team
up for serious drum and bass brockout on these two tracks.
WORLD BASS RECORDS: Tink We Done. Limited Edition. Vision Of A Vision 12
This track has been caned on dub plate since Nov. '93 "Big Fat And Heavy" RON
bigged it up @ JF...nuff said.
M.A.D. RECORDS: Vex About Apartied. Two tracks of happy hardcore breakbeat
madness. Only 2 came into the US. Recommended by none other than Dougal.
PIN HIGH RECORDINGS: Soun Bwoy E.P. White label promo. 3 tracks all
SLAMMERS.
BREAKTHROUGH RECORDS: Future Sounds E.P. DJ Vibes and Hellrazor. 3 Absolutely
Tearin' mashed up tracks. Don't hesitate...go to your phone now!
DOVE RECORDINGS: Bogle Boom. L.D.M. 100% Jungle juuce. Extra clean
recording.
PUFA RECORDINGS: Sept. E.P. Tomba Completely rippin' follow-up to the Bee
Hive E.P.(which sold out in one day)
SUBLIMINAL RECORDS: Selectors Roll. DJ RUS DE TOX and TEEBONE. You Ain't No
Junglist if you don't have this track to drop. Dex settin' the pace for the
jungle massive.

Here's The Details: All tracks are $8.00 each. Plus $2.00 each for postage.
Cheques to S. MANION. Mail to DUBSHACK P.O. Box 8106 Wilmette Illinois 60091
Now Hear Dis All Junglist. DUBSHACK is all about biggin' up the DJs and those
interested in growing this scene. Our goal is to get this stuff to you as it
is released in London. We are looking to build a group who are interested in
getting tings faster than the shops. We are expecting tracks each week. Be a
Part Of It. Big Up All Chicaco Massive CHA, JUNGLE TING, JUNGLIZED, KJL, HARD
SCIENCE CRU.
VOICE MAIL #: 708-604-1983

---