Picking the President

1 view

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 21, 2007, 1:30:23 AM10/21/07

***=W=***

Oct 21, 2007, 3:42:07 AM10/21/07
I am not sure who I would pick but Hillary would not be my choice.

I am frightened by her health care ideas and how she wants to use her
"concern" for children and those with no medical insurance as an excuse
to allow big pharma to get away with God knows what.

A Hermaphrodite wrote:
> Picking the president:
> Among these candidates, who would you choose for president and why?
>
> Joe Biden
> Sam Brownback
> Hillary Clinton
> Chris Dodd
> John Edwards
> Rudy Giuliani
> Mike Gravel
> Duncan Hunter
> Mike Huckabee
> Dennis Kucinich
> John McCain
> Barack Obama
> Ron Paul
> Bill Richardson
> Mitt Romney
> Tom Tancredo
> Fred Thompson

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 21, 2007, 9:51:11 AM10/21/07

osx_...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 9:48:58 PM10/22/07
On Oct 21, 3:42 am, ***=W=*** <HIPPOLYTA6...@aol.com> wrote:
> I am not sure who I would pick but Hillary would not be my choice.
>
> I am frightened by her.....

You're worried she might kick you off welfare, food stamps and take
away your rent subsidy.

By the way, Hillary is not the one you should be worried about.
HEHEHEHEHEHE

Kelly

Oct 22, 2007, 11:48:11 PM10/22/07
If he had any chance to win whatsoever, I would pick Dennis Kucinich. He
favors ending the war, national health care and same-sex marriage. But, of
course, he has no chance of being elected so I won't be wasting my vote on
him.

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 23, 2007, 1:24:11 AM10/23/07
Message has been deleted

***=W=***

Oct 23, 2007, 6:37:36 AM10/23/07
Joey is nothing more than an overgrown bully, people like him always get
what they deserve in the end. His threats are just his pathetic attempts
to compensate for zero sex life and a small penis.

A Hermaphrodite wrote:
> Joey no wonder you got so upset with my Columbine remarks, you're just
> like one of those bullies.
>
> Betcha it would ruffle your feathers if a draq queen came in your
> homeroom with a A-K47, with a 9MM back up. Sure was a rainy day for you
> macho bullies wasn't it?
>
> Notice how they kept saying Harris and Kliebold were gay. It is because
> they treat gays that way.
>
> You are just like that, aren't you Joey, a macho bully.
>
> Here you put down someone who has so little, in life only wishing they'd
> get cut off from that.
> _______________________________
>
> Re: Picking the President
>
> Group: alt.rasap Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2007, 6:48pm From:
> osx_...@hotmail.com

osx_...@hotmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 3:20:16 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 6:37 am, ***=W=*** <HIPPOLYTA6...@aol.com> wrote:
> Joey is nothing more than an overgrown bully, people like him always get
> what they deserve in the end.

You're a cyber bully. You like to dish it out but you can't take it.

> His threats are just his pathetic attempts
> to compensate for zero sex life and a small penis.

I go with nice looking clean healthy people while you have to take
whatever dirty old freak cums your way.
Not to mention your over weight poor ass was busted for being a WHORE,
remember? LoL

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 23, 2007, 5:30:25 PM10/23/07

osx_...@hotmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 6:38:43 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 5:30 pm, XX...@webtv.net (A Hermaphrodite) wrote:
> Joey I don't know your friend who is Black and poor.
>
> I've had poor White and Black friends, and would love to have more rich
> ones.
>
> Where did you ever got the idea I hated White people? Is that something
> you dreamed up just because, I entertained the fantasy thought of offing
> a bunch callous str8 brats? Where did "White" enter into it?
>
> Yes I do have some White ancestry. I have had White roomates, White
> doctors, White bosses, White dick and White ass, and White friends,
> White enemies and quite a few White things to add to my life's color
> decor. Some I've loved and some I've hated.
>
> Why are you so afraid somebody might disagree with you and side with
> Tyler on a few issues?
> What did Tyler do?

He doesn't care about the issues, he only tells people what he thinks
they want to hear.

Don't worry about it now though, in time you'll understand and I will
not rub it in your face.

It just sucks that I have to see another person get used and abused.

End of discussion.

***=W=***

Oct 23, 2007, 9:22:14 PM10/23/07
Maybe Carol told him I was the Antichrist LMAO!

Seriously, Joey and Carol claim I supposedly upset teens but the funny
thing is THEY are the only one who ever made these claims.

I did question the age of a "teen" who still is posing as someone far
younger than they really are. The MSN TV unit for a supposed "med
student" really gives it away.

This person has yet to have the balls to defend himself and has let
really good liars such as Carol and others be his mouth piece. Can you
say Paedophile and coward? The best that people can come up with is that
Kevin "secretly" met him and that proves he was a teen.

Lastly, Joey still has his panties in a twist because I won't let him
off the hook for posing as a minor. I am sorry but I think that is just
sick.

A Hermaphrodite wrote:
> Joey I don't know your friend who is Black and poor.
>
> I've had poor White and Black friends, and would love to have more rich
> ones.
>
> Where did you ever got the idea I hated White people? Is that something
> you dreamed up just because, I entertained the fantasy thought of offing
> a bunch callous str8 brats? Where did "White" enter into it?
>
> Yes I do have some White ancestry. I have had White roomates, White
> doctors, White bosses, White dick and White ass, and White friends,
> White enemies and quite a few White things to add to my life's color
> decor. Some I've loved and some I've hated.
>
> Why are you so afraid somebody might disagree with you and side with
> Tyler on a few issues?
> What did Tyler do?

***=W=***

Oct 23, 2007, 9:32:12 PM10/23/07
I forgot to add Joey is very much in the closet and is sicked by people
who are effeminate. I am everything he hates, and it must bother him
that I don't make the choice to live a lie and for better or worse I am
honest about who I am.

Cheeky Bastard

Oct 23, 2007, 11:25:23 PM10/23/07
Hermie Let's REALLY face it, your past post come off that you *are* a
racist..

Face it.....

osx_...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 12:57:18 AM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 9:32 pm, ***=W=*** <HIPPOLYTA6...@aol.com> wrote:
> I forgot to add Joey is very much in the closet and is sicked by people
> who are effeminate. I am everything he hates, and it must bother him
> that I don't make the choice to live a lie and for better or worse I am
> honest about who I am.

Charlotte, you're spinning LIES again! My family and ALL my friends
know I'm BI.

My sister is a lesbian and lives with a FEMALE. My nephew is also BI
and doesn't hide the fact.

Some of the people I hang out with are DRAG QUEENS.

It always amazed me how you have tried so hard all these years to get
people to believe such
fucked up B/S about me when you have NEVER met me and know NOTHING
about me.

Learn to know the facts before spreading B/S about people,
this is one of the main reason why so many people absolutely can not
fucking stomach you!

Understand that just because some people don't feel obligated to
inform YOU of every fucking aspect of their daily lives doesn't give
you the right to make up B/S about them. Think about that for a while
you mentally retarded fucking asshole.

osx_...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 1:26:17 AM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 9:22 pm, ***=W=*** <HIPPOLYTA6...@aol.com> wrote:
> Maybe Carol told him I was the Antichrist LMAO!
>
> Seriously, Joey and Carol claim I supposedly upset teens but the funny
> thing is THEY are the only one who ever made these claims.

No you fat fucking LIAR, it is not our claim it's a FACT.

> I did question the age of a "teen" who still is posing as someone far
> younger than they really are. The MSN TV unit for a supposed "med
> student" really gives it away.

NO! You trolled ALL the GAY KIDS and claimed they were all child
molesters because they kept asking you to stop posting in their group.

> This person has yet to have the balls to defend himself and has let
> really good liars such as Carol and others be his mouth piece. Can you
> say Paedophile and coward?

It's a fact that you are FRIENDS with a known child molester who is
locked up in prison right now! You were also caught on tape cyber
with an adult who you thought was a TEEN! You admitted it in the
past, but now that the guy is dead you claim it is not true. How you
can live with yourself knowing how many mother fucking lies you tell
is a total fucking mystery!!!!!

> The best that people can come up with is that
> Kevin "secretly" met him and that proves he was a teen.

Kevin is not the only one who met him you fucking jackass.

> Lastly, Joey still has his panties in a twist because I won't let him
> off the hook for posing as a minor. I am sorry but I think that is just
> sick.

Off the hook? I was never on the hook you god damn convicted whoring
idiot! Every time you finally realize you have gone too far with
your lies and attacks against me you ALWAYS say the same old bullshit
that I pretended to be a teen. The truth is YOU pretended MULTIPLE
TIMES to being a teen and you were busted each and every time! Isn't
that right GATE KEEPER????????? And yes we all know Muck thought I
was a teen, but I str8n that out when I talked to him on the phone.
Why don't you ever admit to that huh Charlotte ?????????? If I wanted
people to believe I was a teen I certainly wouldn't be talking to them
on the PHONE you fucking RETARD.

earthpots

Oct 24, 2007, 2:03:25 AM10/24/07
Top Posted.

How sad that you have to keep going on and on, you really do have a
boring existence.

--
Carol
Contessa of Consternation

Autistic Spectrum Code v.1.0
AS? d- s--:+ a+ c+ p+ t-- f S+ p@- e+ h- r- n+(-) i+ P m-() M

http://www32.brinkster.com/ascdecode/
"I have run rings around you logically". Monty Python

Email at clay_p...@nospam.com, removing the 'nospam' and replacing
with 'msn'.

***=W=***

Oct 24, 2007, 4:07:33 AM10/24/07
How sad, once again morphing your pathetic name and thinking I gave a shit.

You are a joke dear, and I am the one having the last laugh because as
each day goes by my life gets better and better.

All you can do is sit back and be the pathetic little wench that you are.

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 24, 2007, 11:37:15 AM10/24/07

earthpots

Oct 24, 2007, 5:01:19 PM10/24/07
Top posted.

***=W=***

Oct 24, 2007, 5:08:52 PM10/24/07
You said that already, go take your medication!

earthpots

Oct 24, 2007, 5:29:51 PM10/24/07
***=W=*** wrote:
> You said that already, go take your medication!

You have a short memory. That is what you kept posting to me, so now that
you are sniping again, I am using your own words to reply to you, until you
stop sniping. Get used to it, or learn to shut up already.

Oh. BTW...

How sad that you have to keep going on and on, you really do have a
boring existence.

ROFL

Wotsy

Oct 24, 2007, 7:41:18 PM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 11:25 pm, "Cheeky Bastard" <InvalidEm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hermie Let's REALLY face it, your past post come off that you *are* a
> racist..
>
> Face it.....

I haven't seen anything posted by Hermie that would indicate racial
prejudice on his part, but he is definitely bigoted towards Muslims.
He has shamefully supported Bush's coming 'WW3' against Iran
supposedly on the ground of 'national security' or 'oil' but in
reality because he's in favor of any military action, no matter how
illegal or foolish, that would kill Muslims, the more them killed the
better in his bloodthirsty view.

This is all part of his irrational hatred of religion in general (all
religion... he does give a pass to Buddhism but only because he doesn't
know much about it) because it all in his opinion 'anti-gay.' (The
Muslim thing may be more 'personal' because he told us he has Muslim
family member.)

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 25, 2007, 3:42:11 PM10/25/07

Cheeky Bastard

Oct 26, 2007, 1:37:50 AM10/26/07
I don't really give a shit what tyler does.
You posted you dislike kids and have posted white this that and the other.

Search your name and white.

A Hermaphrodite wrote:
> XXY says:
>
> Show me the posts....?

> Cheeky wrote:
> Re: Picking the President W Joey
>
> Group: alt.rasap Date: Wed, Oct 24, 2007, 3:25am (PDT+7) From:
> Invali...@aol.com (Cheeky Bastard)

A Hermaphrodite

Oct 26, 2007, 8:01:16 AM10/26/07