Prince Johnny C of the Geto Boys

Brian D. Adams

Dec 14, 1994, 8:55:20 PM12/14/94
Hey do any of yall remember Prince Johnny C from the Geto Boys first tape
(makin trouble). He was like the lead rapper and I havent heard from him
since. He wasnt no helluva rapper but I still wonder where the fuck ol
Johnny went to.
Peace,
--BlakJack

MONTGOMERY, ADAM WHITNEY

Dec 14, 1994, 10:42:00 PM12/14/94
In article <3co7m8$h...@crl5.crl.com>, blak...@crl.com (Brian D. Adams) writes...

>Hey do any of yall remember Prince Johnny C from the Geto Boys first tape
>(makin trouble). He was like the lead rapper and I havent heard from him
>since.

Yeah. When he left, Willie D took his place. I saw a solo tape of his at
K-Mart one time for five bucks. Almost bought it just to see how wack it
was. It was on Rap-A-Lot and produced by the same guy that produces Geto
Boys. J. Smith Bido I think was his name. Johnny C co-produced all the
Geto Boys albums with Bido, so he really never left the group, he just quit
rapping with them.

Peace out...

Adam

Snow Leopard

Sep 2, 2022, 10:25:45 PM9/2/22
A quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 1994 à(s) 04:42:00 UTC+1, MONTGOMERY, ADAM WHITNEY escreveu:
Hey, so y'all still doing good after this long?

Matthew George

May 10, 2023, 12:06:17 AM5/10/23
Wtf this litterally was posted a 2 weeks after I was born, thats wild hahaha