BONE: The Spicegirls of Rap

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

anyone agree?

tiva catanese

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

I totally disagree. How many times do I have to say it SPICE GIRLS HAVE
NO MUSICAL TALENT!! You think bone sux but you can't flow like them.
Nobody can flow like them. PEACE

OEL1234392

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

No, I don't. Let's compare the two:

1. Bone has alot of platinum albums and singles. The Spice Girls don't.

2. Bone has alot of good videos that are always on top of the countdowns. The
Spice Girls are on the top sometimes, but their videos aren't that great.

3. All of the Bone members cover up their bodies. The Spice Girls do not.

4. Bone has style, class, good music, and positivity toward God. The Spice
Girls don't have any of that. (When the Spice Girls accept awards, do they ever
thank God? No.)

5. Bone never says stupid things like "Girl Power!"

6. Everyone in Bone is Black, and most of the Spice Girls are white.

So, if you do think that Bone is like the Spice Girls, that's your opinion, and
I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone look bad. I
mean, of all groups to compare them to! The only thing they have in common is
that they are a musical group. Nothing more.

~Olivia :-)

MStyles97

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

>I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone >look bad.

No, Bone makes Bone look bad.

>mean, of all groups to compare them to! The only thing they have in common is
>that they are a musical group. Nothing more.

And the fact that both groups are a bunch of bitches!

\\_ _//
=(_T_)=
PIMP

Andrew Kim

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

MStyles97 (msty...@aol.com) wrote:
: >I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone >look bad.

hahaahah!! i agree completely but spice girls do look better ya think?

: \\_ _//
: =(_T_)=
: PIMP

Sae Bok (Andrew) Kim "...lookin' straight charmy in our
Dept. of Biochemistry Georgio Armani..."
Memorial University of Newfoundland - Kool G Rap from "Fast Life"
*email* n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
*website* www.ucs.mun.ca/~n59ak "In a crowd of Caucasions, two
Chinese people are already like
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ family."
Listen to "Vibes & Stuff" on CHMR + - Amy Tan from "The Joy Luck Club"
93.5 FM, Fridays, 3 to 5 pm +
Request Line: 737-7935 + "If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
Co-hosts: Tim Aucoin, + but if you shoot me, you're
Aaron Newell, & Andrew Ryall + famous..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Jay Z from "Streets Is Watching"

Andrew Kim

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

tiva catanese (sugar...@webtv.net) wrote:
: I totally disagree. How many times do I have to say it SPICE GIRLS HAVE

: NO MUSICAL TALENT!! You think bone sux but you can't flow like them.
: Nobody can flow like them. PEACE

you mean few professional musicians can sing so horrible that dogs cry
when their music is played?

Andrew Kim

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: No, I don't. Let's compare the two:

: 1. Bone has alot of platinum albums and singles. The Spice Girls don't.

spice girls have 1 album, which sold more than 15 million units..bone
thugs don't come near to reaching the same level of success spice girls
are enjoying now..

: 2. Bone has alot of good videos that are always on top of the countdowns. The

: Spice Girls are on the top sometimes, but their videos aren't that great.

matter of opinion..i'd rather look at 5 pretty girls as opposed to 4
raggedy men..

: 3. All of the Bone members cover up their bodies. The Spice Girls do not.

this is a stupid point..

: 4. Bone has style, class, good music, and positivity toward God. The Spice

: Girls don't have any of that. (When the Spice Girls accept awards, do they ever
: thank God? No.)

bone thugs have class, style and good music?

: 5. Bone never says stupid things like "Girl Power!"

what an incredible observation

: 6. Everyone in Bone is Black, and most of the Spice Girls are white.

again i'm stunned by your brilliance

: So, if you do think that Bone is like the Spice Girls, that's your opinion, and
: I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone look bad. I

: mean, of all groups to compare them to! The only thing they have in common is
: that they are a musical group. Nothing more.

don't you think he meant for bone thugs to look bad by his statement?
personally, i think bone thugs do a hell of a job making themselves look
bad without the help of ppl on alt.rap...

: ~Olivia :-)

KrayzieBone

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

NO, they'll be around alot longer than Puffy and Master P

jayawardane

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

Yeh I deffinatly don't agree. How are bone like the spice girls, the spice
girls are a bunch of talentless bimbos who are only allowed to say one
thing ('girl power') they are totally manufactured and have no self respect
or respect from tha rest of us... where as bone well i'd say they're a fuck
load better than the spice girls!
elle

tiva catanese <sugar...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<69m9fe$3uk$1...@newsd-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Timothy Kevin Aucoin

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

"Whatever man,"
-Redman-

On 17 Jan 1998, Andrew Kim wrote:

> OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
> : No, I don't. Let's compare the two:
>
> : 1. Bone has alot of platinum albums and singles. The Spice Girls don't.
>
> spice girls have 1 album, which sold more than 15 million units..bone
> thugs don't come near to reaching the same level of success spice girls
> are enjoying now..
>
> : 2. Bone has alot of good videos that are always on top of the countdowns. The
> : Spice Girls are on the top sometimes, but their videos aren't that great.
>
> matter of opinion..i'd rather look at 5 pretty girls as opposed to 4
> raggedy men..
>
> : 3. All of the Bone members cover up their bodies. The Spice Girls do not.
>
> this is a stupid point..
>
> : 4. Bone has style, class, good music, and positivity toward God. The Spice
> : Girls don't have any of that. (When the Spice Girls accept awards, do they ever
> : thank God? No.)

Man, have you ever heard a rap musician that hasn't thanked god? Every
single chance they get they're thanking him for being alive, or for being
able to accept an award. And he always the first person they thank on the
liner notes of there albums. Gods got nothing to do with there success,
its just some dumb rapper thing.

Bass5676

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

I don't agree... I like Bone A LOT more than the Spice Girls....

I love their first two records (the one with "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" and the
one with "First of Tha' Month")...

The ONLY reason the Spice Girls succeeded is because a corporate exec put them
together to sell records through sexuality... Sell their asses, sell their
music... Having an ex-nude model in the band doesn't hurt to sell their
music.....

Bone will ALWAYS rule!!!

Desmond Belle

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98
to tiva catanese

hey, I am not the biggest spice girlsd fan, but I have seen them in the
studio, with out the aid of anything to add to or alter there voice, and
they do have talent, and they are making there money, unfortantly the
media judged them ass bimbos and people just went along with it, have you
ever met them in person? I have , so don't judge a book by its cover. And
i agree about BONE, only one person can touch them, that dude from the
fushnickens. But BONE is bad, and right at this moment nobody is better at
there style of rap. Take it from somebody in the music buss. thats been
around. People think spice is about to break up, they are not.
D.

BombDigi16

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

ok this is for Bass6576 or whatever...wow you must be a Bone super-fan, I mean
you know so much about them already that you completely forgot the names of
your 2 favorite albums!!! Now c'mon if you really like them at least get the
names straight.

"Creative so I'll never be regarded as a regular
more than just a little bit better than my competitor"
D.O.C.

Andrew Kim

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Bass5676 (bass...@aol.com) wrote:
: I don't agree... I like Bone A LOT more than the Spice Girls....

if my spice history serves me correctly, the girls got together themselves
and created their own image, which they sold to the
corporations..personally, i think the girl who posed nude in a magazine is
the ugliest of the 5..

: Bone will ALWAYS rule!!!

if you think like that, what a 5 year old will say, i guess you'll ALWAYS
be an idiot

OEL1234392

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

I was the one who originally posted the message you keep replying to, and I
have a few more things to say. First of all, if you don't like rap, get your
ass out of this newsgroup! It's called ALT.RAP. If you don't like rap, go to
alt.rapsucks.

> matter of opinion..i'd rather look at 5 pretty girls as opposed to 4
>> raggedy men..

I'm a female, so I like looking at men, not half-naked women.

>this is a stupid point..

You may think it is stupid, but it's true.

>Man, have you ever heard a rap musician that hasn't thanked god? Every
>single chance they get they're thanking him for being alive, or for being
>able to accept an award. And he always the first person they thank on the
>liner notes of there albums. Gods got nothing to do with there success,
>its just some dumb rapper thing.

This just goes to show you why rappers get further in life than groups like the
Spice Girls. God has helped them along the way, and he's the reason for all the
success. It's seems like you don't like God, but you should. After all, he
created you.

>what an incredible observation
Well, to me, this is "incredible." Bone represents Cleveland, instead of some
useless saying. What does "Girl Power" mean, anyway?

>again i'm stunned by your brilliance

As if you are more brilliant than me! You say things, but you never explain
them or support them with facts.

> don't you think he meant for bone thugs to look bad by his statement?

Maybe he did, but he asked for people's opinions. In my opinion, they are much
better than the Spice Girls, and they always will be.

Kingpin97

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

BONE IS SO RELIGIOUS. THAT IS WHY A DIFFERENT MEMBER GETS ARRESTED EVERY WEEK.
CLAIMING GOD DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING UNLESS YOU LIVE4 A GOOD LIFE.

JASON YEE

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: No, I don't. Let's compare the two:

: 1. Bone has alot of platinum albums and singles. The Spice Girls don't.

Spice Girls have probably sold over 20 million records already and all of
their singles have hit the top 5. All of their singles in England have
hit number 1.

: 2. Bone has alot of good videos that are always on top of the countdowns. The
: Spice Girls are on the top sometimes, but their videos aren't that great.

Bone and the Spice Girls don't direct their own videos so you can't really
say who's better at that. Bone does make nice videos but I think the
Spice Girls do too, for certain reasons.

: 3. All of the Bone members cover up their bodies. The Spice Girls do not.

Spice Girls know that sex sells and showing ass will definately get some
more fans.

: 4. Bone has style, class, good music, and positivity toward God. The Spice
: Girls don't have any of that. (When the Spice Girls accept awards, do they ever
: thank God? No.)

Why do they have all that devil shit in their albums?

: 5. Bone never says stupid things like "Girl Power!"

But they do say stuff like this from their albums
"FDJSLFKJSLKJDGJTIJETWEED,LET'SSMOKE,LET'SGETHIGH,ASETIJASTIJAPSITJAOIEWJT.
WHO CAN understandthem?

: 6. Everyone in Bone is Black, and most of the Spice Girls are white.

and.....?

: So, if you do think that Bone is like the Spice Girls, that's your opinion, and
: I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone look bad. I
: mean, of all groups to compare them to! The only thing they have in common is
: that they are a musical group. Nothing more.

Basically Bone Thugs and the Spice Girls play toward two completely
different markets. You can't really compared both because there's nothing
really in common between the two.

tiva catanese

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Dumbass God has everything to do with evryones success. He made them in
the first place. You should thank God DAILY, for the fact he lets an
ignorant bastard like you walk the streets. Your very lucky he is
forgiving.

jayawardane

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Yeh hate to say this Andrew but it's a well none fact here in england that
the spice girls were formed in response to an advert by a record company
for girls who could sing and dance to audition for an all girl pop group,
they didn't form themselves... and subsequently their characters were built
by the record company execs.. although they claim to be who they appear to
be eg.. sporty is actually sporty etc. but it's also well known that in the
begining they had a different baby spice who quit and they now have a new
one.!!! And if u claim to find the topless model the ugliest u aint fully
a man. Bone will always be so much more dignified than this and totally
original and all their fans are over the age of five and don't just love
them for their bodies.
elle

Andrew Kim <n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in article
<69rgum$bsg$1...@coranto.ucs.mun.ca>...

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

At least they show positivity towards god? Making 50 songs about
murder, selling dope, and even paying homage to their ouijia board? But
I suppose thanking god in the liner notes negates all that. Don't get
me wrong, I like gangsta rap, but let's not make these guys out to be
gospel singers. Just for the record, when I started the original post I
was referring to the fact that Spicegirls and Bone have certain things
in common:

1. They are both pop icons.

2. both are plastic.

3. both groups aim their music at twelve year-olds.

4. both will hopefully be gone soon.

get it?

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

KrayzieBone

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

You can call them the spicegirls of rap, but they've been around since
94, and are still on top

and Bass5676 the albums are Creepin On Ah Come Up and
E.1999 Eternal

AiMhIgH

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

i think wu tang is the spice girls because they are are sell out just
like the spice girls. Soon kids will be buying rza dolls with every
shirt at kmart.
Bone is the illest. no sell out.

Andrew Kim

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: I was the one who originally posted the message you keep replying to, and I

: have a few more things to say. First of all, if you don't like rap, get your
: ass out of this newsgroup! It's called ALT.RAP. If you don't like rap, go to
: alt.rapsucks.

: > matter of opinion..i'd rather look at 5 pretty girls as opposed to 4
: >> raggedy men..
: I'm a female, so I like looking at men, not half-naked women.

: >this is a stupid point..
: You may think it is stupid, but it's true.

i may think you're stupid, and it's true..

: >Man, have you ever heard a rap musician that hasn't thanked god? Every

: >single chance they get they're thanking him for being alive, or for being
: >able to accept an award. And he always the first person they thank on the
: >liner notes of there albums. Gods got nothing to do with there success,
: >its just some dumb rapper thing.
: This just goes to show you why rappers get further in life than groups like the
: Spice Girls. God has helped them along the way, and he's the reason for all the
: success. It's seems like you don't like God, but you should. After all, he
: created you.

don't go pushing christianity on this NG..do you really think bone
practices chasity before marriage and all that fun stuff your christian
butt believes? get real..saying 'thank god' after winning an award doesn't
counter balance being everything bone is about, which, if you don't know,
you better ask somebody..

: >what an incredible observation

: Well, to me, this is "incredible." Bone represents Cleveland, instead of some
: useless saying. What does "Girl Power" mean, anyway?

i dunno, i guess girl power means girls doing stuff for themselves, rather
than hanging off the dick of a man, or a group of rappers, like you..you
go something similar, called whore power..

: >again i'm stunned by your brilliance

: As if you are more brilliant than me! You say things, but you never explain
: them or support them with facts.

here's a fact: you're an idiot..here's the evidence: your posts

: > don't you think he meant for bone thugs to look bad by his statement?

: Maybe he did, but he asked for people's opinions. In my opinion, they are much
: better than the Spice Girls, and they always will be.

tiva catanese

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

They might have made songs about the Ouija board which I didn't enjoy
personally, but everyone goes through something to learn and if they
want to turn their music around and ad something positive, I say MORE
POWER TO BONE!!!! They might have gotten arrested or went astray, but as
long as they learn from it there is no problem. Plus, all of us has
played with a Ouija board(GET REAL) actually my experience made me learn
quite fast. That's probally why I never liked the Ouija songs.

jayawardane

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

Andrew Kim why don't u get a valid point on your side now let me see what
will Andrew's highly witty and intelligant ( i don't think so) reply to
this be, perhaps he'll call me an idiot, oh no!!! but basically u talking
so much bollucks which u make up as u go along, evidence: none of it is
true- ok? it it isn't too bad. bone have a style all to their own and the
spicegirls have a style all the same as a couple of other million girl pop
bands... and whatsmore bone have a style which people love and the
spicegirls have a stle which five year olds love oh yeh and all those with
the mental age of five like yourself, i thnk i can probably anticipate what
your ingenious (this word may be too long for you look it up in the
dictionary) reply will be- probably something about my mental age, but i
don't give a fuck
elle

Andrew Kim <n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in article

<6a285m$cuj$1...@coranto.ucs.mun.ca>...

jayawardane

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

Ok fact, bone is not a pop icon, pop is a sickening bunch of girls or boys
who sounded like girls, where as bone are rap... difference... secondly
spice girls are plastic 'cos they r manufactured and are probably
physically plastic aswell where as bone were talented and got discovered
and use their own bodies. i'd say by twelve most kids have realized how
crap the spice girls are, but check yer facts 'cos i don't reckon that many
neive little twelve year olds have heard of bone, finally i don't hope they
will go away and neither to the rest of their millions of fans so hmmmm but
yeh i'm with u on the spice girls thing
elle

STRA...@webtv.net wrote in article
<69vlhb$g35$1...@newsd-164.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Andrew Kim

Andrew Kim

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

i stand corrected..i don't know a hell a lot about british shit, i
admit..what can i say..the topless model *is* the ugliest of the 5 (the
redhead if i'm not again mistaken)..if you find her pretty then you ain't
fully a lesbian..

: > Bass5676 (bass...@aol.com) wrote:
: > : I don't agree... I like Bone A LOT more than the Spice Girls....
: >
[...]
: > --
: >
: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
: -

: > Sae Bok (Andrew) Kim "...lookin' straight charmy in our

: > Dept. of Biochemistry Georgio Armani..."
: > Memorial University of Newfoundland - Kool G Rap from "Fast Life"
: > *email* n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
: > *website* www.ucs.mun.ca/~n59ak "In a crowd of Caucasions, two
: > Chinese people are already like
: > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ family."
: > Listen to "Vibes & Stuff" on CHMR + - Amy Tan from "The Joy Luck Club"
: > 93.5 FM, Fridays, 3 to 5 pm +
: > Request Line: 737-7935 + "If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
: > Co-hosts: Tim Aucoin, + but if you shoot me, you're
: > Aaron Newell, & Andrew Ryall + famous..."
: > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Jay Z from "Streets Is Watching"

: >

tiva catanese

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

You alwys got something to say, but you a bitch. ANDREW KIM is a pus
ass niggga. He ain't nothing but a punk. He's always talking shit to the
ladies. That's probally why his ass is always on the net. HE AIN"T GOT
NO GAME!! HA HA. He thinks I don't exist except on tha net. How stupid
can you get? GO back to elementry scool, you gotta learn your manners.
Here's something I'm bout to frstyle just for you.
Andrew Kim
Yeah he's a bitch the punk of the day.
If anyone talks he's got something to say
No one knows why he's gotta talk shit.
Maybe he's mad cuz the smallest jock strap wont fit.
He talks shit about every1 Snoop, puff, and Pac
Look, punk this shit gotta stop.
Nobody cares that the light in your head is dim
So get the hell out lil bitch ass Kimmy Kim.

jayawardane

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

again u r mistaken... sadly i am subjected to the british shit due to
birth... and your rite i'm not fully lesbian i'm not even 1% lesbian hey
just 'cos i suggest your gay no need to lower yourself to my tactics and
accuse me of being a lesbian when a good % of london can vouch that i aint
a drop of lesbian
elle

Andrew Kim <n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> wrote in article

<6a3q5l$kr3$3...@coranto.ucs.mun.ca>...

OEL1234392

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

>don't go pushing christianity on this NG..do you really think bone
>practices chasity before marriage and all that fun stuff your christian
>butt believes? get real..saying 'thank god' after winning an award doesn't
>counter balance being everything bone is about, which, if you don't know,
>you better ask somebody..

I'm not trying to push Christianity on this newsgroup at all. And did I even
mention chastity before marriage? No. I don't know Bone, so I can't say
anything about what they do in their personal lives.

>..you
>go something similar, called whore power..

Whore power??? Is that what you think I do? Well, it's not. YOU are the one who
does something called Dumbass Power. You post senseless messages that reflect
on your ignorance and stupidity. I'm not a whore, so you can't call me one. Ask
anyone in this NG if you are a dumbass, and I'll bet they'll say yes.

>here's a fact: you're an idiot..here's the evidence: your posts

Um, have you ever heard of these two big words (for you) called punctuation,
and capitalization? Learn them and use them! Your posts are the ones with no
commas, periods, incorrect spelling, etc. The next time, you want to call
someone an idiot, look in the mirror first instead of coming to me.

~Olivia :-)

Roberts

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

I'm sitting here reading al the stuff in this news group. Everybody is
basically just a bunch of haters, including myself. Bone is dope. I bet
you wouldn't say they are the spice girls of rap to thier face..cause
soon after, you wouldn't have a face. If you wanna dis someone..dis
Puffy..he's pure garbage.

Aziz Errafay

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Roberts wrote:

> I'm sitting here reading al the stuff in this news group. Everybody is
> basically just a bunch of haters, including myself. Bone is dope. I bet

> you wouldn't say they are the spice girls of rap to thier face....cause

> soon after, you wouldn't have a face

Oh yeah, I 'll tell them straight in their ugly faces.

What are they gonna do, cry me to death?

Roberts

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98
No..problably put slugs in yo ass.

tiva catanese

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Puffy's that shit.Touch his garbage? you ain't fit.

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

I wouldn't say that to their face? Why not? I might get beat up by
some short, skinny kids who would probably be to tired from singing in
church all day? You think BONE is tough? You must be twelve years old.

Andrew Kim

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

let me enlighten all the readers of this NG..it's true most of what i
write is negative, it's also true that most of the posts on this NG are
stupid, it's also true that most of the stupid posts on this NG is written
by tiva '2pac is da bomb diggy' cantonese and most
of what i write is directed to and written to tiva..tiva's been send me
about 2 emails a day talking shit, like how he's going to run the rap game
in 2 years, how he's big buds with puff daddy, and how he's going to make
everybody in this NG drool over his supreme lyrical genius..

now, after i told him to shut the fuck up through email and correctly
described him as the waste of human sperm as he is, tiva comes and posts
this bullshit..if anybody is impressed by your pathetic ababab rhyme
scheme song you put out below, or your 'you a bitch, eat a dick' flame
then it's actually probably you, reading your posts 2-3 times over
again..anyways, i'm going to take this post you just wrote and read it on
my radio show tomorrow..i'll give out your email address too and all that
fun stuff so ppl can catch up on your skills..buy tiva stock before they
blow up in 2 years..you are so small and tiny and insignificant it's
hurting you deep inside isn't it?

tiva catanese (sugar...@webtv.net) wrote:
: You alwys got something to say, but you a bitch. ANDREW KIM is a pus

Andrew Kim

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: >don't go pushing christianity on this NG..do you really think bone
: >practices chasity before marriage and all that fun stuff your christian

: >butt believes? get real..saying 'thank god' after winning an award doesn't
: >counter balance being everything bone is about, which, if you don't know,
: >you better ask somebody..

: I'm not trying to push Christianity on this newsgroup at all. And did I even
: mention chastity before marriage? No. I don't know Bone, so I can't say
: anything about what they do in their personal lives.

you wrote: "God rules..bone rules cos they love God..they appreciate
God..spice girls suck because they don't appreciate God"..that's some
serious pro-Christian bullshit right there..I don't give two logs of your
momma's shit whether or not bone says 'thanks God' when they win an
award..that does not indicate any sincerity, and with their lifestyle
(which I don't oppose) it only goes to prove they are hypocrites..but hey,
i don't mind..you're just too dumb to realize this..

: >..you

: >go something similar, called whore power..
: >
: >

: Whore power??? Is that what you think I do? Well, it's not. YOU are the one who
: does something called Dumbass Power. You post senseless messages that reflect
: on your ignorance and stupidity. I'm not a whore, so you can't call me one. Ask
: anyone in this NG if you are a dumbass, and I'll bet they'll say yes.

nice comeback sis..maybe i should say you have dumber than a dumbass power
and we can make this thing into a real catfight..your post was the moronic
one..if you recall, there are 500 followups to your posts calling you
indirectly an idiot..i just happen to be direct..

: >
: >here's a fact: you're an idiot..here's the evidence: your posts

: Um, have you ever heard of these two big words (for you) called punctuation,
: and capitalization? Learn them and use them! Your posts are the ones with no
: commas, periods, incorrect spelling, etc. The next time, you want to call
: someone an idiot, look in the mirror first instead of coming to me.

listen becky, i don't really care whether or not my posts have the right
comma locations et al..if you had a fucking clue you'd realize i'm not
ATTEMPTING to use proper sentence and paragraph structures..oh yeah, there
are no incorrect spelling in my posts..nice try to make me look bad,
though..next time i want to call someone an idiot, i'll just read on your
posts and reply, hahaha...

: ~Olivia :-)

Andrew Kim

Andrew Kim

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

hey that's brilliant tiva..why don't we make a 'best of tiva' rhyme
list..everytime puffy is dissed about his rhyme skills he can look at that
list and realize there is someone even more pathetic than himself: tiva,
the internet god of rap and dickriding..

tiva catanese (sugar...@webtv.net) wrote:
: Puffy's that shit.Touch his garbage? you ain't fit.

Andrew Kim

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

do you want me to post your emails to me? all 800 of them? anyways, i
don't believe you're a girl..i mean, that *would* explain why your rhymes
are so pathetically useless..you could be foxy brown..the only shit you
got going on was the log you pushed out of your fat ass after you ate half
the fried chicken in the US..

tiva catanese (sugar...@webtv.net) wrote:
: You are such a stupid ass liar! Who the hell got time to email someone
: twice a day? I got too much shit goin' on to fuck wit your dumb-ass.
: Plus, I never said I knew Puffy, lying ass. And as for tha skills,
: nigga, I don't even rap, I sing and I will blow up nigga. Plus I"M A
: GIRL ASSHOLE!!!!!

jayawardane

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

err... actually i don't think they'd give a fuck that u told them, all the
same i'm sure they wouldn't mind smashing yourface for u.- not that i
support violence i'm just telling u so that u know, anyway it's all very
well some little boy saying this on a newsgroup- go and do it if u so hard!
elle

Aziz Errafay <aerr...@medcare.nl> wrote in article
<34C740ED...@medcare.nl>...

> Roberts wrote:
>
> > I'm sitting here reading al the stuff in this news group. Everybody is
> > basically just a bunch of haters, including myself. Bone is dope. I bet

Roberts

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

tiva catanese wrote:

> Puffy's that shit.Touch his garbage? you ain't fit.
Huh??????????? Uhhh ok

Roberts

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98
Lay on the ground...turn yer head round....you've been robbed.

Roberts

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Andrew Kim wrote:

> yes i'm sure all 56.7 pounds of layzie bone would trash me to bits
>
> Roberts (sr...@execpc.com) wrote:
> : I'm sitting here reading al the stuff in this news group. Everybody is
> : basically just a bunch of haters, including myself. Bone is dope. I bet
> : you wouldn't say they are the spice girls of rap to thier face..cause
> : soon after, you wouldn't have a face. If you wanna dis someone..dis
> : Puffy..he's pure garbage.
>
> --
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Sae Bok (Andrew) Kim "...lookin' straight charmy in our
> Dept. of Biochemistry Georgio Armani..."
> Memorial University of Newfoundland - Kool G Rap from "Fast Life"
> *email* n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
> *website* www.ucs.mun.ca/~n59ak "In a crowd of Caucasions, two
> Chinese people are already like
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ family."
> Listen to "Vibes & Stuff" on CHMR + - Amy Tan from "The Joy Luck Club"
> 93.5 FM, Fridays, 3 to 5 pm +
> Request Line: 737-7935 + "If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
> Co-hosts: Tim Aucoin, + but if you shoot me, you're
> Aaron Newell, & Andrew Ryall + famous..."
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Jay Z from "Streets Is Watching"
This is 98..I doubt people fight with fist or body anymore.

Roberts

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Andrew Kim wrote:

> OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
> : No, I don't. Let's compare the two:
>
> : 1. Bone has alot of platinum albums and singles. The Spice Girls don't.
>
> spice girls have 1 album, which sold more than 15 million units..bone
> thugs don't come near to reaching the same level of success spice girls
> are enjoying now..
>
> : 2. Bone has alot of good videos that are always on top of the countdowns. The
> : Spice Girls are on the top sometimes, but their videos aren't that great.

> matter of opinion..i'd rather look at 5 pretty girls as opposed to 4
> raggedy men..
>
> : 3. All of the Bone members cover up their bodies. The Spice Girls do not.

> this is a stupid point..
>
> : 4. Bone has style, class, good music, and positivity toward God. The Spice
> : Girls don't have any of that. (When the Spice Girls accept awards, do they ever
> : thank God? No.)
>
> bone thugs have class, style and good music?
>
> : 5. Bone never says stupid things like "Girl Power!"
>
> what an incredible observation
>
> : 6. Everyone in Bone is Black, and most of the Spice Girls are white.

> again i'm stunned by your brilliance
>
> : So, if you do think that Bone is like the Spice Girls, that's your opinion, and
> : I can respect that. But I think that your statement makes Bone look bad. I
> : mean, of all groups to compare them to! The only thing they have in common is
> : that they are a musical group. Nothing more.

> don't you think he meant for bone thugs to look bad by his statement?
> personally, i think bone thugs do a hell of a job making themselves look
> bad without the help of ppl on alt.rap...
>
> : ~Olivia :-)

> --
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Sae Bok (Andrew) Kim "...lookin' straight charmy in our
> Dept. of Biochemistry Georgio Armani..."
> Memorial University of Newfoundland - Kool G Rap from "Fast Life"
> *email* n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
> *website* www.ucs.mun.ca/~n59ak "In a crowd of Caucasions, two
> Chinese people are already like
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ family."
> Listen to "Vibes & Stuff" on CHMR + - Amy Tan from "The Joy Luck Club"
> 93.5 FM, Fridays, 3 to 5 pm +
> Request Line: 737-7935 + "If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
> Co-hosts: Tim Aucoin, + but if you shoot me, you're
> Aaron Newell, & Andrew Ryall + famous..."
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Jay Z from "Streets Is Watching"
One of them girls is gay..I forgot wich one. The black one is
fine..until she starts talking.

OEL1234392

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

>God rules..bone rules cos they love God..they appreciate
>God..spice girls suck because they don't appreciate God

Andrew Kim, if you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I did not
write a word of that! Saying that God "rules" is just wrong. To me, that's
disrespecting Him. If I want to talk about God, I could use a better word than
that. Also, I would never say that Bone rules. I like Bone, but they are not my
favorite group. Finally, don't even try to say that I told you the Spice Girls
sucked. I don't like them, that's all. I would never even lower myself to the
point where the only way to downtalk a group is to say that they "suck." So
don't put words in my mouth and go "suck" a dick.

C. Englis

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98
to Andrew Kim

Man I feel sorry for Andrew, some little cat in the hat rapper after him.

CANDICE (KING-KING) ENGLIS
CHINAY POWER
IT'Z ALL ABOUTZ DA KEJI'S BABY

On 22 Jan 1998, Andrew Kim wrote:

> let me enlighten all the readers of this NG..it's true most of what i
> write is negative, it's also true that most of the posts on this NG are
> stupid, it's also true that most of the stupid posts on this NG is written
> by tiva '2pac is da bomb diggy' cantonese and most
> of what i write is directed to and written to tiva..tiva's been send me
> about 2 emails a day talking shit, like how he's going to run the rap game
> in 2 years, how he's big buds with puff daddy, and how he's going to make
> everybody in this NG drool over his supreme lyrical genius..
>
> now, after i told him to shut the fuck up through email and correctly
> described him as the waste of human sperm as he is, tiva comes and posts
> this bullshit..if anybody is impressed by your pathetic ababab rhyme
> scheme song you put out below, or your 'you a bitch, eat a dick' flame
> then it's actually probably you, reading your posts 2-3 times over
> again..anyways, i'm going to take this post you just wrote and read it on
> my radio show tomorrow..i'll give out your email address too and all that
> fun stuff so ppl can catch up on your skills..buy tiva stock before they
> blow up in 2 years..you are so small and tiny and insignificant it's
> hurting you deep inside isn't it?
>

> tiva catanese (sugar...@webtv.net) wrote:
> : You alwys got something to say, but you a bitch. ANDREW KIM is a pus
> : ass niggga. He ain't nothing but a punk. He's always talking shit to the
> : ladies. That's probally why his ass is always on the net. HE AIN"T GOT
> : NO GAME!! HA HA. He thinks I don't exist except on tha net. How stupid
> : can you get? GO back to elementry scool, you gotta learn your manners.
> : Here's something I'm bout to frstyle just for you.
> : Andrew Kim
> : Yeah he's a bitch the punk of the day.
> : If anyone talks he's got something to say
> : No one knows why he's gotta talk shit.
> : Maybe he's mad cuz the smallest jock strap wont fit.
> : He talks shit about every1 Snoop, puff, and Pac
> : Look, punk this shit gotta stop.
> : Nobody cares that the light in your head is dim
> : So get the hell out lil bitch ass Kimmy Kim.

Timothy Kevin Aucoin

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Does anyone know if there's a single out for the song 'If I could teach
the world'? I don't like Bone at all but I really like that song.

"Whatever man,"
-Redman-

Roberts

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
single been out. And that's just an ok Bone song, how can you like it
but not the rest?? really makes no sense

Keith Michael Malone

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98
to Andrew Kim

How can anyone compare these two totally different artists
together? This is way too farfetched. This NG has become very very weak

"Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty,
But what justifies the homicide when he dies?"
-Master Killa

Andrew Kim

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

i'm finished talking with you..you're too stupid..since you cannot
appreciate a solid argument (mine) as opposed to no argument (yours)
there's no point continuing this thread..

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: >God rules..bone rules cos they love God..they appreciate

Andrew Kim

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

Keith Michael Malone (w76...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca) wrote:
: How can anyone compare these two totally different artists

: together? This is way too farfetched. This NG has become very very weak

actually they are groups of artists..i think the logic behind the original
post was, bone thugs music is crap..it's a given that spice girls music is
also crap..and hence the comparison..by the way, when was alt.rap ever
"strong"? when you have writers primarily from utah and alabama posting
here, half of which consists of "puffy rules!" or "tupac is the bomb!",
there isn't much you *could* expect..

: "Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty,

: But what justifies the homicide when he dies?"
: -Master Killa

executing rapists, serial killers and terrorists justifies itself...wu
tang science stinks..

OEL1234392

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

>i'm finished talking with you..you're too stupid..since you cannot
>appreciate a solid argument (mine) as opposed to no argument (yours)
>there's no point continuing this thread..

You know what? I was finished with you a long time ago. And now you're trying
tto say that I have no argument and that I'm the stupid one? Well, I think it's
the other way around. See, I found this in one of your messages:

<< when you have writers primarily from utah and alabama posting
here, half of which consists of "puffy rules!" or "tupac is the bomb!",
there isn't much you *could* expect>>

That right there probably offended a whole lot of people, mostly because it's
trash. Why would you even do something as stupid as stereotyping people from
Alabama and Utah? I could curse at you, send you a whole lot of hate mail, and
even send you proggies, but I'm not gonna do that. I'm just gonna let you go on
typing up this stupid shit that everyone hates. In case you haven't realized it
yet, hardly anyone in here likes you, including me. So you can keep calling me
stupid if you want, but I'm not gonna be bothered with you any more.

Olivia

dera

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

who gives a fuck , bone is a rap group and spice is a crap group .

listen to whateva makes u feel good.

MO mUrdA

MMack75312

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

How can you say Puffy is pure garbage?

MMack75312

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

YOU ARE CRAZY.

Andrew Kim

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

listen, i'm sorry that you're so stupid but please don't blame it on me,
ok? as it happens, i don't get any hate mail or death threats or anything
of that nature..furthermore, i don't really care if the whole foundation
of alt.rap dislikes me (which i don't think is the case,
regardless..)..your stupid christian views and bullshit argument about
bone thugs being 'da bomb' is worth about as much as the excess cellulose
in your thighs..take your liberal views and stick them up your
ass..

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: >
: >i'm finished talking with you..you're too stupid..since you cannot

: Olivia

Dikobraz69

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

>--
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>Sae Bok (Andrew) Kim "...lookin' straight charmy in our
>Dept. of Biochemistry Georgio Armani..."
>Memorial University of Newfoundland - Kool G Rap from "Fast Life"
>*email* n5...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
>*website* www.ucs.mun.ca/~n59ak "In a crowd of Caucasions, two
> Chinese people are already like
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ family."
>Listen to "Vibes & Stuff" on CHMR + - Amy Tan from "The Joy Luck Club"
>93.5 FM, Fridays, 3 to 5 pm +
>Request Line: 737-7935 + "If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
>Co-hosts: Tim Aucoin, + but if you shoot me, you're
>Aaron Newell, & Andrew Ryall + famous..."
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Jay Z from "Streets Is Watching"

Yo, why dont you trim that sig a bit? Four or five lines is polite, what kind
of shit is this?
---
oleg issers

Check out the Unofficial NWO Homepage at
http://members.aol.com/dikobraz69/nwo.htm

STRA...@webtv.net

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

How could you say he's not?

OEL1234392

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

>your stupid christian views and bullshit argument about
>bone thugs being 'da bomb' is worth about as much as the excess cellulose
>in your thighs..take your liberal views and stick them up your
>ass..

Well, since you obviously don't like it, I'll keep my "Christian views" to
myself, OK? And did I ever describe Bone by using the words "da bomb?" No, I
don't talk like that. And that little part about cellulose in my thighs? Well,
I don't have none 'cause my thighs are all natural. Why are you even up in my
thighs, anyway? So I'll just take my "liberal views" elsewhere, and you can
stick your plastic dick up YOUR ass.

Andrew Kim

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: >your stupid christian views and bullshit argument about

cellulose is fat, honey, like you..

OEL1234392

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

>cellulose is fat, honey, like you.

Well, let's stop talking about our bodies because only one of us actually has a
good one (me). Actually, if you like talking about "fat" people so much, just
go running to your little spice sluts.

Olivia

Andrew Kim

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

well, since you thought cellulose was some sort of plastic surgery, i
imagine you think you're hot stuff being only 210 pounds..i hate to tell
you that with your 4' frame, that's pretty fat..you must have some Big Pun
genes in your family..anyways, spice girls aren't fat..they're tight as
hell..may be bad singers but pretty as hell..

OEL1234392 (oel12...@aol.com) wrote:
: >cellulose is fat, honey, like you.

: Olivia

M Kfivethousand

Jul 2, 2021, 4:59:45 PM7/2/21
Take some n95s home with you
Wear it at work as much as possible

mk5000

I write what I would like to read – what I think other women would like to read. If what I write makes a woman in the Canadian mountains cry and she writes and tells me about it, especially if she says ‘I read it to Tom when he came in from work and he cried too,’ I feel I have succeeded.
Kathleen Norris, on the publication of her seventy-eighth book, as cited in: James Charlton. The Writer's quotation book. 1985. p. 34