is Jon B, white or black??

Luxor1648

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

is Jon B, white or black?? could someone tell me

·· · · ÷•¤•)Lux(•¤•÷·· · ··

also Luxo...@BellSouth.Net

Shumway616

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

I think he's asian

SexxyBreeze

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

he's latino, but who cares? does it really matter??

Hi Augi

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

>is Jon B, white or black?? could someone tell me

he's white. could be hispanic but he's still white either way.

Augi

Alicia Gittens

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

I do believe he's white

Luxor1648

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

>he's white. could be hispanic but he's still white either way.

well if he'z white, then he'z not hispanic, you FUCK'N MORON

·· · · ÷•¤•)Lux(•¤•÷·· · ··

also Luxo...@BellSouth.Net

Shumway616

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

well that depends...if he's Hispanic is in Spain and Spain only hes white...if
hes mexican hes metizo...

Hi Augi

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

>well if he'z white, then he'z not hispanic, you FUCK'N MORON

lol. didnt u know that there are WHITE HISPANICS? if u dont believe me then
check out one of those applications that say white, not of hispanic origin

Augi

SORDSWINGA

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

isnt jon b r&b?
if he is dont talk about the fucking dick in here, keep that soft r/b shit to
the other rooms

Alicia Gittens

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

That was funny Augi, but really guys does it matter?? But he's right, there
are white hispanics because my bestfriend is one. The only real way to find
out is from him.

Hi Augi wrote in message
<199806010323...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Denise

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

No he is white....

In article <199805310813...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
shumw...@aol.com (Shumway616) wrote:

> I think he's asian

Jason Black

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

Shumway616 <shumw...@aol.com> wrote:
>I think he's asian

ahhhh - no. He's white - admitted to as much on Keenon a while back.

Keenon: "How did a white boy end up with so much soul?"
Jon. B: "I don't know. I guess I just listened to a lot of soul
growing up."

--
Jason Black (bl...@cs.fsu.edu) <Ph.D candidate, orignally from New York>"
"New York? Nothing good ever came outta THAT city!"

Jason Black

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

In article <199805310652...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

Luxor1648 <luxo...@aol.com> wrote:
>is Jon B, white or black?? could someone tell me

He's as white as Vanilla Ice, only has REAL talent!

>·· · · ÷•¤•)Lux(•¤•÷·· · ··
>
>also Luxo...@BellSouth.Net

Zorro

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

No, get your facts straight about a culture before you jibber your mouth off
about it, if he's from Spain and Spain only he's, European white, not
Hispanic at all. In fact, a lot of people from Spain get insulted if you
call them Hispanic. Someone who is Hispanic is mixed with Indigineous,
Spanish(from spain) and sometimes African ethnicities. Mestizo does not
mean someone is mexican, Mestizos are people mixed with Native American and
European Spanish backgrounds.(In other words, most hispanics) I would be
considered Mestizo for example even though I'm half Ecuadorian and part
Colombian. Jon B. is white btw.
Thats the lesson for today....

Zorro
a Latin American and Carribean Studies Minor at SBU.

Shumway616 wrote in message
<199806010317...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

McGUVYER

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

I'D JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHO THIS BRER IS AND WHAT IS EVERYONES FASCINATION
WITH HIM ?

John Book

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

There are a few selections. Multiple choice:

1) Jon B is a white R&B artist whose new album has been getting a lot of
attention for various reasons. One is that 2Pac did a track with him,
and the other is that his songs aren't as teeny-boppy as before

2)John B(UK) is a techno/dance artist from England.

3)John Book is a multi-cultural hip hop artist, as well as freelance
writer. His group, Crut, have made 16 tapes and are working on tape #17.
His songs aren't as teeny-boppy as before either (whatever that means).

One of them makes a lot of money. That would be: JON B

Like Wham UK!, John B has to have a "UK" thing at the end of his name to
make sure no one gets him confused with us. But remove the parenthesis
and you have a name that looks like this: John Buk. Coincidence? That
would be: John B(UK)

One of them is broke, records tracks in his basement, and has only been
heard by a select few. He's trying to break out, willing to appear on
any and all compilation cassettes and CD's, and would like to release a
7", a 10", and a 12" before the year 2000. As well as a full length
album on vinyl and CD. That would be: John Book.

p.e.a.c.e.
John Book

U-WU
http://pages.prodigy.com/WA/methtical/uniqueason.html
URBAN SOUNDS
http://pages.prodigy.com/urbansounds/

Kobe Johnson

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

Damn when you can't decide on a persons race do you say "He's latino"
always?

Barcs1

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

Goddamn. So many fuckin racists. Get a life

---===BARCS===---

boli...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2019, 10:06:24 PM1/2/19
Jon B is half middle eastern. He’s Jewish

sealsn...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 12:38:42 AM5/1/20
You replied after 21 years

jemston...@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 4:50:48 AM5/17/20
On Sunday, May 31, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Luxor1648 wrote:
> is Jon B, white or black?? could someone tell me
>

> ·· · · ÷•¤•)Lux(•¤•÷·· · ··
>
> also Luxo...@BellSouth.Net

He's Jewish ( Israeli) and White, (Scottish English and Irish) He is not latino...I am tho!. I went to school with him before he found his sexy cool. That big ass nose teehee

pgmai...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 11:03:24 AM7/8/20
Hell, im here in 2020 still trying to find out lmao

gunitg...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2020, 2:43:20 AM8/2/20
He is white
Message has been deleted

Sassy Lady

Sep 21, 2020, 10:10:01 AM9/21/20
His mother is Jewish and his father has Dutch ancestry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_B.