Blackalicious/Solesides Info

Zen

Dec 20, 1994, 5:51:50 PM12/20/94
My man O-Dub let me know that people are trying to get with our
stuff. Good looking out to him and all of you supporting us! We've
just received national distribution, so you can tell your local
record stores they can order Blackalicious and Solesides vinyl, CD
and cassettes through the INDI Distribution network.

Of course, this won't guarantee that the store will order it. So
you can always order direct through us. Being the way we are, we're
still selling stuff out the trunk and out the front of my apartment
door-anyway we gotta! Write to us at: Solesides. P.O. Box 590,
Davis, CA 95617-0590.

Blackalicious "Swan Lake"/"Lyric fathom" and the first Solesides EP,
featuring DJ Shadow's "Entropy" and Asia Born's "Send Them" are now
available. Blackalicious' EP "Melodica" will be released
domestically in late January/early February. It is now available as
a Solesides/Mo Wax import. The Japanese version will include
"Changes".

We're just 8 broke college m.f.s who hope we can show it can be done
independently and it's peeps like you that keep us going. So again,
we really appreciate your support. Peace in '9-5.

--
Zen
URB Magazine