2pac was better than Biggie

Jay Z40359

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
a *few* Reasons why 2pac is better than Biggie:

1. He wasn't fat, but he WAS phat
2. His lyrics make a lot of sense
3. Expressed alot of emotion both in life and in songs/videos
4. He didn't have a lisp

"Driving Some Of The Hottest cars New York has ever Seen.
Dropping some of the hottest Verses Rap has ever heard."

Shazam72

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Too bad the both went out the same way.

Verbal

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Okay you know what the worst kind of dick rider is? Do you? Ima tell you...
a TUPAC DICK RIDER. First do you dick ride bare back or with a saddle, and
if you use a saddle is it english or western? Anyhow the Tupac didck rider
has an extremly lower form of intellegnce than the Tupac Fan. The first sign
of a Tupac dick rider is the imfamous "Big vs Pac" debate, ahem Im sorry to
tell you neither of them were number one, and they are too differnt in their
styles to compare. A Tupac dick rider will share the same views expressed in
hit em up. They will make fun of biggie becuase he is fat and that he stole
pacs style. Well sorry dick riders pac's style was not taken by big nor was
it so original that it could be called a style. Pac was no different than
any other poet who expressed themselves. Big made up stories that fellas
loved to hear. Now another thing the Tupac dick rider will do, and this is
the worst, is say "TUPAC WAS THE REALEST!!!!!" I could go on for days about
that fucking comment but in short the fact that Tupac went through whatever
he went through is not what made him great, it was how he was marketed, and
how he came across on wax plain and simple.

thats all for now, I am expecting the dick riders to try to justify their
dick riding ways, I just hope they dont get whiplash

Omega XL

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Verbal that was dope.

Dave P

{{{{{{{Subject: Re: 2pac was better than Biggie
From: "Verbal" <b...@bellsouth.net>
Date: 3/31/99 9:28 PM Eastern Standard Time

http://soljaz4life.simplenet.com
http://soljaz4life.simplenet.com/loh

E-mail me at Omega X...@aol.com or DAPa...@aol.com

AnnaLekvar

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
2Pac was the biggest hypocrite. "I Get Around," got arrested for rape, then try
& say "Keep Your Head Up." That hypocritical garbage gets no props around here.

"1. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, yet he went to the Baltimore
School of Performing Arts. I guess all his so-called "thuggery" began after his
stint at this prestigious institute LOL...And how did they afford to send him
to that school if he grew up so poor?

2. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, but it's funny, I didn't hear
him screaming that when he was a little backup dancer for the Digital
Underground.

3. He constantly contradicted himself, one moment he is urging black women to
"keep their head up" and the next song he's a "playa"...You can't uplift black
women in one breath, and run them into the ground in the next. I also find it
funny that he was convicted of sexual battery and forced sodomy around the time
that "Keep Your Head Up" was a big hit LOL...

4. The feud with the Notorious BIG was the most embarrassing and pathetic sh*t
in the history of hip-hop...well not hip-hop, but GANGSTA RAP..."This ain't no
freestyle battle, all you niggas gettin' killed"...That's ridiculous. Plus to
my knowledge BIG never acknowledged 2pac in a rhyme, yet 2pac mentions BIG
repeatedly. And 2pac claims Biggie was the jealous one? LOL...

5. 2pac fans. Period. A lot of intelligent heads were into 2pac, but for the
most part his fans were all mindless jockers. "F*CK BAD BOY IT DEATH ROW
WESTSIDE FOE LIFE" hahaa...like these idiots knew 2pac personally. 2pac
screamed all that WEST SIDE sh*t all day long, yet he was from New York
originally...Tell me that ain't a sellout and a puppet. Plus, his fans try and
make him something other than he was, like some kind of phenomenon. He was
gangsta rapper, not a god.

6. 2pac died as Suge Knight's puppet, and nothing else. Whatever
accomplishments he had vanished over his last two records. "MOB" and sh*t...LOL
that sh*t is so corny. Suge would pull the string hanging out of 2pac's back,
and the ignornat words would just roll off his tongue. "Hey 2pac I'll get you
out of jail but you've got to be my money making b*tch"..."OK Suge whatever you
say, massa"...That's all 2pac was, a corporate whore for a strong-armed master.
"Hey 2pac, dis Dr. Dre on this record" ..."OK massa"...

7. He made movies. Was all this "thugging" taking place on or off the set of
"Poetic Justice"?

8. In an interview he made ignorant remarks about the 5% Nation. I can't
remember word for word, but he said something like when he was in jail,
brothers tried to teach him the concepts and ideals of the 5% and 2pac claimed
that it was worthless unless the 5% could "Get me out of this jail, then I will
be GOD right along with y'all"...That's a disgrace.

9. 2pac marketed himself as the voice of young black AmeriKKKa. I disagree.
Anyone with pride has their own voice and speaks for themself. And maybe I just
hang around too many stand-up people, but our lives don't consist of killing
and slinging dope and sodomizing women. I have known people like that, and they
were trash. Garbage. S**t. BUT I guarantee you they idolized 2pac. The seed of
negativity is already planted in the young brothers' brains, from birth...but
some fool like 2pac glorifying all this nonsense fertilizes that seed, and from
that seed comes a tree. A lot of people are not intelligent enough to dicipher
right from wrong, and they think 2pac actually sold dope and lived the
lifestyle he glorified. These are the Pac-jockers that are really fools. He
might have had some good songs, and maybe even addressed some issues...but if
your voice was spoken through him, you've got problems.

10. LOL this one is simple, he called himself a "playa", and if you rhyme about
being a "playa" then you're wack. Period."

I got a source from Baltimore who was telling me about Tupac when he used to
live there. He was tellin me about how they used to always bust on
him--especially his hair-- and that he was a little herb. He also told me about
this video his boy saw of Tupac gettin beat up and kids tryin to run him over
in a car or something like that. He said Pac was wack, and tried actin hard
after he did Juice, like he got carried away with the character he played and
tried to take it into real life. He said that after they was all punkin him,
Tupac got up and moved out to the West Coast. Now I see why Tupac hated the
East Coast so much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WACK HERB!!!!

Andrew Holm

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

Redd Ryder

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

wassup y'all
been checkin out this NG for a while, but when i see shit like this...

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
NO DOUBT!
thank you for that

Omega XL

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Man 2Pac was okay but I swear people make him out to be some sort of deity or
prophet. He had some great songs but the way people portray him as this
individual who could do no wrong and then spite Biggie at the drop of a hat are
just sad.

Dave P

Jason

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
you know being on the coputer isnt the exact coolest thing to do when youre
in a gang.

Chris

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Post is weak. I wanted to write a lengthy reply, but it's undeserving.

Verbal <b...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Chris

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

AnnaLekvar <annal...@aol.com> wrote in message

> 2Pac was the biggest hypocrite. "I Get Around," got arrested for rape,
then try
> & say "Keep Your Head Up." That hypocritical garbage gets no props around
here.

He was arrested due to accusations of rape.

> "1. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, yet he went to the
Baltimore
> School of Performing Arts. I guess all his so-called "thuggery" began
after his
> stint at this prestigious institute LOL...And how did they afford to send
him
> to that school if he grew up so poor?

No one is a Professional Basketball Player until they make it into the NBA.

> 2. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, but it's funny, I didn't
hear
> him screaming that when he was a little backup dancer for the Digital
> Underground.

I did. While he was with Digital, MTV reported that he "represented them
like a gang."

> 3. He constantly contradicted himself, one moment he is urging black women
> "keep their head up" and the next song he's a "playa"...You can't uplift
black
> women in one breath, and run them into the ground in the next. I also find
it
> funny that he was convicted of sexual battery and forced sodomy around the
time
> that "Keep Your Head Up" was a big hit LOL...

What's your point? What does Tupac have to do wih woman uplifting
themselves? They should do so regardless of what Tupac did or said. It's
also important to note that even Biggie said he was convicted for something
he didn't do and this came after Tupac enmeshed Biggie in his shooting.

> 4. The feud with the Notorious BIG was the most embarrassing and pathetic
sh*t
> in the history of hip-hop...well not hip-hop, but GANGSTA RAP..."This
ain't no
> freestyle battle, all you niggas gettin' killed"...That's ridiculous. Plus
> my knowledge BIG never acknowledged 2pac in a rhyme, yet 2pac mentions BIG
> repeatedly. And 2pac claims Biggie was the jealous one? LOL...

I'll stay away from this one.

> 5. 2pac fans. Period. A lot of intelligent heads were into 2pac, but for
the
> most part his fans were all mindless jockers. "F*CK BAD BOY IT DEATH ROW
> WESTSIDE FOE LIFE" hahaa...like these idiots knew 2pac personally. 2pac
> screamed all that WEST SIDE sh*t all day long, yet he was from New York
> originally...Tell me that ain't a sellout and a puppet. Plus, his fans try
and
> make him something other than he was, like some kind of phenomenon. He was
> gangsta rapper, not a god.

"East Coast born, West Coast raised." People have the right to view Tupac
however they please. Opinions vary. Shouldn't bother you.

> 6. 2pac died as Suge Knight's puppet, and nothing else. Whatever
> accomplishments he had vanished over his last two records. "MOB" and
sh*t...LOL
> that sh*t is so corny. Suge would pull the string hanging out of 2pac's
back,
> and the ignornat words would just roll off his tongue. "Hey 2pac I'll get
you
> out of jail but you've got to be my money making b*tch"..."OK Suge
whatever you
> say, massa"...That's all 2pac was, a corporate whore for a strong-armed
master.
> "Hey 2pac, dis Dr. Dre on this record" ..."OK massa"...

Oh!

> 7. He made movies. Was all this "thugging" taking place on or off the set
of
> "Poetic Justice"?

Does it matter?

> 8. In an interview he made ignorant remarks about the 5% Nation. I can't
> remember word for word, but he said something like when he was in jail,
> brothers tried to teach him the concepts and ideals of the 5% and 2pac
claimed
> that it was worthless unless the 5% could "Get me out of this jail, then I
will
> be GOD right along with y'all"...That's a disgrace.

And a lot of people say that considering yourself God is a disgrace. Many
refuse to believe that someone on their level could be considered almighty.
Many hold the same thoughts as Tupac did. Tupac just expressed them in an
interview.

> 9. 2pac marketed himself as the voice of young black AmeriKKKa. I
disagree.
> Anyone with pride has their own voice and speaks for themself. And maybe I
just
> hang around too many stand-up people, but our lives don't consist of
killing
> and slinging dope and sodomizing women. I have known people like that, and
they
> were trash. Garbage. S**t. BUT I guarantee you they idolized 2pac. The
seed of
> negativity is already planted in the young brothers' brains, from
birth...but
> some fool like 2pac glorifying all this nonsense fertilizes that seed, and
from
> that seed comes a tree. A lot of people are not intelligent enough to
dicipher
> right from wrong, and they think 2pac actually sold dope and lived the
> lifestyle he glorified. These are the Pac-jockers that are really fools.
He
> might have had some good songs, and maybe even addressed some issues...but
if
> your voice was spoken through him, you've got problems.

Since Tupac was in a position to talk to many, and had influence on many, he
could have easily been considered a voice of a generation.

> 10. LOL this one is simple, he called himself a "playa", and if you rhyme
about
> being a "playa" then you're wack. Period."

You're entitled to your own. But the millions of supporters he had would say
otherwise.

> I got a source from Baltimore who was telling me about Tupac when he used
> live there. He was tellin me about how they used to always bust on
> him--especially his hair-- and that he was a little herb. He also told me
about
> this video his boy saw of Tupac gettin beat up and kids tryin to run him
over
> in a car or something like that. He said Pac was wack, and tried actin
hard
> after he did Juice, like he got carried away with the character he played
and
> tried to take it into real life. He said that after they was all punkin
him,
> Tupac got up and moved out to the West Coast. Now I see why Tupac hated
the
> East Coast so much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WACK HERB!!!!

Nice way to end a beautifuly written message. Oh, and that incident happened
out West. Seems like your "source" is as lost as you are. HAHAHAHAHHA!! WACK
HERB!!!!

Chris

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Gotta love 'em.

Omega XL <ome...@aol.com> wrote in message

AnnaLekvar

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
"Chris" you ride 2Pacs dead genetalia better than anyone I have ever seen!
Excellent way for you to properly mount the jock of your chosen diety. Props
to Omega and Verbal and everyone else who can see the real.

Always with Wings

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

Chris wrote in message <92299500...@news.remarQ.com>...

>AnnaLekvar <annal...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> 2Pac was the biggest hypocrite. "I Get Around," got arrested for rape,
>then try
>> & say "Keep Your Head Up." That hypocritical garbage gets no props around
>here.
>
>He was arrested due to accusations of rape.

This is what really gets to me...he wasn't talking about WOMEN in "I Get
Around"..he was talking about hoes,bitches,and the lowlife scum of women
that men use....in "Keep ya Head Up",it was women in general.....that's
what mixes people up so much when a rapper calls someone a "bitch".

> > "1. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, yet he went to the
>Baltimore
>> School of Performing Arts. I guess all his so-called "thuggery" began
>after his
>> stint at this prestigious institute LOL...And how did they afford to send
>him
>> to that school if he grew up so poor?
>
>No one is a Professional Basketball Player until they make it into the NBA.

Tupac was gifted,and if you knew anything about him,read his interviews,or
anyhting,you'd know it.He went to the Baltimore School of Performing Arts
and showed promise,but him and his mom moved to Oakland,California soon
after and he got introduced to the"Thug Life".

>> 2. He screams THUG LIFE and all that corny sh*t, but it's funny, I didn't
>hear
>> him screaming that when he was a little backup dancer for the Digital
>> Underground.
>
>I did. While he was with Digital, MTV reported that he "represented them
>like a gang."

Yeah,and he changed alot over his career,too....i personally think his
earlier days were better because he had more artistic freedom and didn't
have suge over him telling him what to do.

>> 3. He constantly contradicted himself, one moment he is urging black
women
>> "keep their head up" and the next song he's a "playa"...You can't uplift
>black
>> women in one breath, and run them into the ground in the next. I also
find
>it
>> funny that he was convicted of sexual battery and forced sodomy around
the
>time
>> that "Keep Your Head Up" was a big hit LOL...
>
>What's your point? What does Tupac have to do wih woman uplifting
>themselves? They should do so regardless of what Tupac did or said. It's
>also important to note that even Biggie said he was convicted for something
>he didn't do and this came after Tupac enmeshed Biggie in his shooting.

didn't i just explain this?

>> 4. The feud with the Notorious BIG was the most embarrassing and pathetic
>sh*t
>> in the history of hip-hop...well not hip-hop, but GANGSTA RAP..."This
>ain't no
>> freestyle battle, all you niggas gettin' killed"...That's ridiculous.
Plus
>> my knowledge BIG never acknowledged 2pac in a rhyme, yet 2pac mentions
BIG
>> repeatedly. And 2pac claims Biggie was the jealous one? LOL...
>
>I'll stay away from this one.

and Biggie was some sort of saint?i bet you if puffy didn't release all that
overrated hyped up shit,nobody would remember him.Because before he died,did
i really know him?Hell no!i maybe heard his name once before he kicked the
bucket.He was clearly a fake ass amateur.Greatly overrated....

>> 5. 2pac fans. Period. A lot of intelligent heads were into 2pac, but for
>the
>> most part his fans were all mindless jockers. "F*CK BAD BOY IT DEATH ROW
>> WESTSIDE FOE LIFE" hahaa...like these idiots knew 2pac personally. 2pac
>> screamed all that WEST SIDE sh*t all day long, yet he was from New York
>> originally...Tell me that ain't a sellout and a puppet. Plus, his fans
try
>and
>> make him something other than he was, like some kind of phenomenon. He
was
>> gangsta rapper, not a god.
>
>"East Coast born, West Coast raised." People have the right to view Tupac
>however they please. Opinions vary. Shouldn't bother you.

I personally think all the"westside,outlaws,thug life"shit was controlled
and forced on to him by Death Row...sure,he might have represented it,but
not like he did on Death Row.And as for the whole East/West thing,he never
had anyhting against East Coast rappers...ever heard"I Got My Mind Made
Up"?this song was on "All Eyez" and had Method Man and Redman....both from
the east coast.

>> 6. 2pac died as Suge Knight's puppet, and nothing else. Whatever
>> accomplishments he had vanished over his last two records. "MOB" and
>sh*t...LOL
>> that sh*t is so corny. Suge would pull the string hanging out of 2pac's
>back,
>> and the ignornat words would just roll off his tongue. "Hey 2pac I'll get
>you
>> out of jail but you've got to be my money making b*tch"..."OK Suge
>whatever you
>> say, massa"...That's all 2pac was, a corporate whore for a strong-armed
>master.
>> "Hey 2pac, dis Dr. Dre on this record" ..."OK massa"...
>
>Oh!

Yeah,i've got to agree on this one.Sure,he still shined on Death row,but not
as much as in his earlier days...he was too controlled,and mots of his shit
was not very good overall lyrically,or beat-wise anyway when he was on Death
Row.

>> 7. He made movies. Was all this "thugging" taking place on or off the set
>of
>> "Poetic Justice"?
>
>Does it matter?

Ignorance....pure ignorance.He wasn't thugging anymore,if that's what you
mean.He represented how he grew up,and yes,he had to do all
that"thugging"bull shit.

>> 8. In an interview he made ignorant remarks about the 5% Nation. I can't
>> remember word for word, but he said something like when he was in jail,
>> brothers tried to teach him the concepts and ideals of the 5% and 2pac
>claimed
>> that it was worthless unless the 5% could "Get me out of this jail, then
>will
>> be GOD right along with y'all"...That's a disgrace.
>
>And a lot of people say that considering yourself God is a disgrace. Many
>refuse to believe that someone on their level could be considered almighty.
>Many hold the same thoughts as Tupac did. Tupac just expressed them in an
>interview.

As i have said,he has changed alot in the course of his career...he evn
admits this in some of his interviews.

he did sell drugs at one point,and he did live in a rough neighborhood..it's
been proven.

so,Tupac was a type of spice?!?;)~

---Always With Wings,the illegitimate love child of Rob Cypher.
(AKA MMkay17432,the original panty raider of death)
I'm as fake as a wedding cake...-Man5on
You forgot i was a ninja,MOTHERFUCKER!!!-Olly
My first name must be "fuck you" cuz,everytime
i'm in da car,they like"FUCK YOU!!!"-ReDmAn
OFFICIAL TROLL OF ALT.SKATE-BOARD
ICQ-32610673
AIM-Bubonic175
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/9143/
OR
http://www.jelloanarchy.purelyinsane.com
===================================
TROLL REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS,BIOTCH!FEW WILL BE SPARED!
-
end sig. file;)~

Andrew Holm

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

J-j...@webtv.net

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

J-j...@webtv.net

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

Always with Wings

Andrew Holm

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

J-j...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

MASTER

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Shazam72 wrote:

> Too bad the both went out the same way.

Yeah, heard it.....Don't really matter who was betta, since neither is
enjoying the fame and cash now....

JOINT

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ugr/joint.html

It's Killa~!

Em Eye Gee Es Es

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
"....Some of the things that i know will be in your next bible...."
Rakim

"...If you looking for sympathy you better look between R and T in the dicitionary..."
Ras Kass

"....Far from a square cause i rec when i tanlge...."
Mr.Metaphor

"...You not as hard as me, you probably pussy like pornography.."
Akinyele

"...Act so chicken they should come with a large drink and biscuit..."
Canibus

"...Sometimes i wish i could stop the world from spinning and step out of it, kick it off it's axis...."
Abutta

"...I'm not saying i'm number one, of sorry i lied, i'm number 1, 2, 3, 4, and five!...."
KRS-One

".....Claiming that they lyrical surgeon's, they know they microphone's a virgin...."
Gza

"....Allergic to catholic churches, what's the purpose? Religious Worship Is Worthless..."
Killah Priest

"...The only man alive that'll stab you with a gun and shoot you with a knife..."
EminEm

Em Eye Gee Es Es

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

Always with Wings

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
18th letter bombed,because it's time for rakim to retire...krs is making remixes with puffy now.......played out,ya think?
Em Eye Gee Es Es wrote in message <4157-370...@newsd-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
always with wings wrote:
yeah,but look at how many people dickride rakim,nas,slick
rick,krs-one,and the roots?they probably have never even heard their
music........

If your implying that rakim and krs-one have no true skills and don't
bring pure intelligence to te microphone each time, pickup the 18th
letter, or anyone of KRS-one's album's.

Always with Wings

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
well,to a certain extent,it was his artistic expression,but most of that shit i think was controlled and a big hype....also,he was smart,but got caught up in the wrong crowd.

---Always With Wings,the illegitimate love child of Rob Cypher.
(AKA MMkay17432,the original panty raider of death)
I'm as fake as a wedding cake...-Man5on
You forgot i was a ninja,MOTHERFUCKER!!!-Olly
My first name must be "fuck you" cuz,everytime
i'm in da car,they like"FUCK YOU!!!"-ReDmAn
OFFICIAL TROLL OF ALT.SKATE-BOARD
ICQ-32610673
AIM-Bubonic175
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/9143/
OR
http://www.jelloanarchy.purelyinsane.com
===================================
TROLL REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS,BIOTCH!FEW WILL BE SPARED!
end sig. file;)~
Em Eye Gee Es Es wrote in message <4157-370...@newsd-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
j-jilla i don't have a problem with anyone going to school, or
furthering their education, but if tupac was so smart, why did he make
pointless tracks about being a thug?

J-j...@webtv.net

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Roberts

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
I agree people that truly like Pac should stop comparing him with Biggie.
Even though I don't think Biggie was all that and he was blown way up for no
good reason, that still is gay when all people can say is Tupac is better
cuz Biggie was fat. And verbal about Biggie not stealing Pac's style, I'm
affraid he did. Biggie just wanted some cash, can't blaim him, and hung
around Pac, saw what he was doing, and took that style as his own. Even his
own mom said he was fake. But he had a tight ass flow and some nice rhymes
so I will never hate on him for that.

Andrew Holm

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Andrew Holm

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

Roberts

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
Shut the fuck up
Andrew Holm wrote in message
<10147-37...@newsd-272.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
youd be considered homophobic by mr bass because you said gay.

rob...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
why even compare Tupac Shakur and Piggie? cause they both died. so what.
piggie is an awful rapper. In article
<19990331203958...@ng11.aol.com>, jayz...@aol.com (Jay Z40359)
wrote:

> a *few* Reasons why 2pac is better than Biggie:
>
> 1. He wasn't fat, but he WAS phat

> 2. His lyrics make a lot of sense

> 3. Expressed alot of emotion both in life and in songs/videos
> 4. He didn't have a lisp
>

> "Driving Some Of The Hottest cars New York has ever Seen.
> Dropping some of the hottest Verses Rap has ever heard."

rob...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Baltimore school of performing arts is not prestigous, ass.
In article <19990331222859...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,

annal...@aol.com (AnnaLekvar) wrote:
> [...]
>
> 10. LOL this one is simple, he called himself a "playa", and if you rhyme
about
> being a "playa" then you're wack. Period."
>
> I got a source from Baltimore who was telling me about Tupac when he used to
> live there. He was tellin me about how they used to always bust on
> him--especially his hair-- and that he was a little herb. He also told me
about
> this video his boy saw of Tupac gettin beat up and kids tryin to run him over
> in a car or something like that. He said Pac was wack, and tried actin hard
> after he did Juice, like he got carried away with the character he played and
> tried to take it into real life. He said that after they was all punkin him,
> Tupac got up and moved out to the West Coast. Now I see why Tupac hated the
> East Coast so much. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WACK HERB!!!!

hispanic4ever

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
allright this goes to all you bitches who try cutting Biggie or Pac

For startes who the fuck are yous to be sayin shit anyway, you don't make a
difference, no one would pay twenty bucks to hear your shit

Biggie and Pac both had mad skillz, however they were in different
departements
I got both they shit and I listen to their albums complimentarily.
WHy hate one when you can enjoy both. Stop being closed minded. BITCH ASS
NIGGAS.
So please do us a favour and stop runnin your mouth off on some boshit.

Roberts <sr...@execpc.com> wrote in message

Johnny Blaze

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
2 dat man
I think all u playah haters out there know who u r
out

hispanic4ever wrote:

--
"AcTionS HaVe ReacTionS, Don'T Be QuicK 2 JuDge,
U May NoT KnoW The HarDshiPs PeoPle Don'T SpeaK oF."

Andrew Holm

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99