Re: Fuck around, Waukesha -- you MAY just have been found out...

Nail Maxine Waters' Mouth Shut

Nov 22, 2021, 4:10:30 PM11/22/21
On 22 Nov 2021, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> posted some
news:sngdmd$g23$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 11/21/2021 10:00 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
>> Black male -- multiple killed, 25 more in the hospital.
>>
>> Would I 100% rule out this as retaliation? Not on your life!
>>
>> Ready to get it on yet, MAGAts?
>>
>> Mike
>>

> It appears that the criminal that crashed was fleeing the police.

"Darrell Brooks performs under the name MathBoi Fly"

All rappers need to be culled from society.

"Darrell Brooks, 39, was at the scene of a reported knife fight,
then sped away in the red SUV when police arrived at that scene. "

"Court records appear to show that Brooks had a lengthy criminal
record, including a case filed earlier this month alleging battery,
domestic abuse and recklessly endangering safety. According to the
court records, he pleaded not guilty and posted cash bond. He was
ordered not to possess any dangerous weapons, including firearms.
Failing to comply with his bail conditions could have resulted in
another charge being added or a warrant being issued, the records
show."