slick rick

antonio simeone

Jun 12, 1991, 8:05:17 PM6/12/91
does anyone know whatever happened to slick rick?
i friend of mine heard a new song by him the other day and said it was
pretty cool. does anyone know when any new stuff by slick rick will be
coming out or why we haven't heard anything from him for a while?

--
+++++++++++++++++
+ tony simeone +

Malcolm Diallo Moore

Jun 12, 1991, 10:10:11 PM6/12/91
In article <1991Jun13....@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu asim...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (antonio simeone) writes:
does anyone know whatever happened to slick rick?
i friend of mine heard a new song by him the other day and said it was
pretty cool. does anyone know when any new stuff by slick rick will be
coming out or why we haven't heard anything from him for a while?

Now this info might be old, so fellas don't dis, just come correct and correct
me.

The last I heard of Slick Rick was, he was in Jail pending attempted murder and
other miscellaneous charges.

Seeyaz.

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
Sig Closed for renovation -- Grand Opening this Friday and all that.

Message has been deleted

Miguel Elesgaray

Feb 21, 2022, 8:35:23 PM2/21/22
On Wednesday, June 12, 1991 at 10:10:11 PM UTC-4, Malcolm Diallo Moore wrote:
> In article <1991Jun13....@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu asim...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (antonio simeone) writes:
> Now this info might be old, so fellas don't dis, just come correct and correct
> me.
> The last I heard of Slick Rick was, he was in Jail pending attempted murder and
> other miscellaneous charges.

Nah, that info isn't old at all.